Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interest in Dykes 17:57 - Jan 3 with 6076 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/brighton-burnley-interested-championship-striker-l

Guess we're going to have to put up with these rumours all month.
Interest in Dykes on 18:11 - Jan 3 with 4274 viewsgazza1

Yea, he has been playing really well the last few weeks and scoring for fun. At least 20, maybe 25.
Interest in Dykes on 18:19 - Jan 3 with 4224 viewsBoston

He’ll go to Brighton, they’re desperate what with rising sea levels and all that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Interest in Dykes on 18:36 - Jan 3 with 4106 viewsStanisgod

More chance me playing in the Prem im afraid.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Interest in Dykes on 18:38 - Jan 3 with 4100 viewsdmm

It's just clickbait talk. He'd not make it in the Prem at this point in time. We know it and clubs upstairs know it too.
Interest in Dykes on 18:53 - Jan 3 with 4019 viewstraininvain

Interest in Dykes on 18:36 - Jan 3 by Stanisgod

More chance me playing in the Prem im afraid.

Dykes is our first choice centre forward and we’re in the promotion mix. Unless I’m missing something, we might well find out in August!
Interest in Dykes on 18:58 - Jan 3 with 3970 viewsgazza1

Interest in Dykes on 18:53 - Jan 3 by traininvain

Dykes is our first choice centre forward and we’re in the promotion mix. Unless I’m missing something, we might well find out in August!

Find out 'what' in August Train??
Interest in Dykes on 19:00 - Jan 3 with 3962 viewsdanehoop

To add to this and his not yet playing in the Prem, his appearances for Scotland have also played a big part in getting him on the transfer map, having him playing against a much better standard of player than he'll run into in the Championship.

Granted he is still recovering from the exertions, but there is a huge amount of potential there and it is being developed nicely under Warbs team of coaches at the moment and in playing with the likes of Charlie, Albert and Grey will bring him along further. Enjoy him whilst you can as he is likely to be developed upward before too long, even if he is still a work in progress at this point.

Never knowingly understood

Interest in Dykes on 19:05 - Jan 3 with 3915 viewsstevec

Interest in Dykes on 18:38 - Jan 3 by dmm

It's just clickbait talk. He'd not make it in the Prem at this point in time. We know it and clubs upstairs know it too.

Tend to agree but Burnley are looking desperate.
Login to get fewer ads

Interest in Dykes on 19:06 - Jan 3 with 3916 viewstraininvain

Interest in Dykes on 18:58 - Jan 3 by gazza1

Find out 'what' in August Train??

Find out whether Stanisgod or Dykes has more chance of playing in the Premiership. It was tongue in cheek but it’s really not beyond the realms of possibility that Dykes could be playing in the Premiership come August.
Interest in Dykes on 19:31 - Jan 3 with 3790 viewsHastings_Hoops

Spot on - can’t believe how self deprecating we can be sometimes.
Interest in Dykes on 20:20 - Jan 3 with 3580 viewsStanisgod

Interest in Dykes on 19:06 - Jan 3 by traininvain

Find out whether Stanisgod or Dykes has more chance of playing in the Premiership. It was tongue in cheek but it’s really not beyond the realms of possibility that Dykes could be playing in the Premiership come August.

I'll get me Gola boots out 😉

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Interest in Dykes on 20:25 - Jan 3 with 3553 viewsthemodfather

dykes does not look like scoring of late , if we get a offer which means we can strengthen the squad i would take it.
Interest in Dykes on 20:50 - Jan 3 with 3451 viewsParkRoyalR

Interest in Dykes on 18:11 - Jan 3 by gazza1

Yea, he has been playing really well the last few weeks and scoring for fun. At least 20, maybe 25.

Relegated the free scoring Austin to 3rd choice striker, maybe 30!
Interest in Dykes on 22:23 - Jan 3 with 3160 viewsgazza1

Interest in Dykes on 20:50 - Jan 3 by ParkRoyalR

Relegated the free scoring Austin to 3rd choice striker, maybe 30!

I would suggest that we have no longer have a first choice CF/Forward - it was CA, then Dykes!!!!, anyone now as far as I can tell......they are all very limited one way or another. I would be looking to get in a forward in the transfer window.
Interest in Dykes on 22:29 - Jan 3 with 3131 viewsNorthernr

There's going to be so much nonsense floating around. If he'd managed a goal or two in the Euros we'd have roped a dope for him, but not atm.

Do remember though, Gary Madine, Jordan Hugill, Kenneth Zohore, Benick Afobe, Andre Gray have all gone for £8m-£10m recently, and there's been the thick end of £50m kicked around for a share of Salomon Rondon. Big lumpy strikers go for ludicrous money.
Interest in Dykes on 22:33 - Jan 3 with 3114 viewsParkRoyalR

Interest in Dykes on 22:23 - Jan 3 by gazza1

I would suggest that we have no longer have a first choice CF/Forward - it was CA, then Dykes!!!!, anyone now as far as I can tell......they are all very limited one way or another. I would be looking to get in a forward in the transfer window.

I would confirm you are, as per usual, wrong.
Interest in Dykes on 22:39 - Jan 3 with 3083 viewsBklynRanger

Sold. In fact give us 12 million and I'll drive him there myself*

*I can't actually drive but accompanying him on the tube to a major railway terminus doesn't have the same impact.
Interest in Dykes on 00:12 - Jan 4 with 2858 viewssaxbend

Everyone's interested in everyone in January. Some people might even be putting bids in. But Les has his valuations and I doubt anyone's going to make an offer for any of our players that would meet their valuation this window. And if they do, then we do what we did with the Eze money.
Interest in Dykes on 00:25 - Jan 4 with 2814 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Interest in Dykes on 18:19 - Jan 3 by Boston

He’ll go to Brighton, they’re desperate what with rising sea levels and all that.

I have the PL package and Brighton are featured heavily and I must confess to liking their style plus they are on a hot streak like ourselves .
Dykes is going to attract attention but like Dickie once you cool off the interest will ease off a bit hopefully.
Plus if his burning ambition is to play at the top level maybe he can go up with us anything is possible
Interest in Dykes on 00:54 - Jan 4 with 2754 viewskensalriser

I'll eat Lblock's hat if Lyndon Dykes makes a PL appearance this season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Interest in Dykes on 09:18 - Jan 4 with 2318 viewsgazza1

Interest in Dykes on 22:29 - Jan 3 by Northernr

There's going to be so much nonsense floating around. If he'd managed a goal or two in the Euros we'd have roped a dope for him, but not atm.

Do remember though, Gary Madine, Jordan Hugill, Kenneth Zohore, Benick Afobe, Andre Gray have all gone for £8m-£10m recently, and there's been the thick end of £50m kicked around for a share of Salomon Rondon. Big lumpy strikers go for ludicrous money.

I agree this sort of money was spent on very average forwards a few years back Norf but not so much now.......Dykes is pretty average indeed and if he ever gets signed by a Premiership club then something is wrong with the Clubs scouting system or the Manager or they have 'money to burn'.

He has or did improve but we should be looking for better forwards than Dykes, disappointed with Gray overall and CA is, just, real struggling atm.
Interest in Dykes on 09:23 - Jan 4 with 2302 viewsPinnerPaul

Interest in Dykes on 00:54 - Jan 4 by kensalriser

I'll eat Lblock's hat if Lyndon Dykes makes a PL appearance this season.

I promised to do something equally silly if Ryan Manning ever made 10 PL appearances, think we're both quite safe atm tbh!
Interest in Dykes on 09:25 - Jan 4 with 2297 viewsterryb

I can imagine Dyche being interested in Dykes. He would easily fit in to their system of playing & his preferred two front men are looking past their best.

I wouldn't have thought he was a Brighton target though.
Interest in Dykes on 09:31 - Jan 4 with 2267 viewsPinnerPaul

Interest in Dykes on 09:25 - Jan 4 by terryb

I can imagine Dyche being interested in Dykes. He would easily fit in to their system of playing & his preferred two front men are looking past their best.

I wouldn't have thought he was a Brighton target though.

I'm not sure I agree he is better than Chris Wood atm.

All ifs, buts and maybes - which is why I find most transfer 'news' a bit meh!
Interest in Dykes on 11:03 - Jan 4 with 2052 viewsThGrimRanger

our most sale-able assets in no order are Dykes, Seny, Willock, Chair and Dickie.

if we have to sell one in this window then please be Dykes

TheGrimRanger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024