Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Famous people I have had a waz next to 08:59 - Jan 13 with 9951 viewsPhildo

In my 50 years on the planet I have had a pee next to Sir Les, Gerry Francis and Stan Bowles(not all at the same time). I only really need a peek at Rodney's manhood to complete the set.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 11:14 - Jan 13 with 1740 viewsstainrods_elbow

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 10:08 - Jan 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Julius Ceasar. At least I think it was him.

If it had been Gus Caesar, I probably wouldn't have pissed on him if he was on fire.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 11:16 - Jan 13 with 1745 viewsQPRSteve

Rick Parfitt in the Greyhound at Duncan the landlord's 50th birthday bash.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 11:27 - Jan 13 with 1715 views1MoreBrightonR

Richard Attenborough, and he checked my gf (who was waiting for me outside) out when he left the toilets.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 11:31 - Jan 13 with 1692 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 10:08 - Jan 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Julius Ceasar. At least I think it was him.

Et Pu, Brute?
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 11:51 - Jan 13 with 1647 viewshamptonhillhoop

Mark Lamarr at the Garage in Islington.
How is this a two page thread in two and a bit hours?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 11:52]
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 11:58 - Jan 13 with 1622 viewsheadhoops

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 11:51 - Jan 13 by hamptonhillhoop

Mark Lamarr at the Garage in Islington.
How is this a two page thread in two and a bit hours?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 11:52]

more importantly why did it take a poster with the name Hampton so long to get involved?

Macca
My two for one - Boy George and Mel Smith

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 12:04 - Jan 13 with 1602 viewsSuperhoop83

Bill Nighy at Stamford Bridge.

I'm ashamed to say it was in the main stand as I was dragged there as our younger son supported Chelsea at the time. However, I am happy to report that Chelsea lost 2-0 to Swansea and that our son came back to QPR soon afterwards.

I've also seen Robert Elms in the Lower Loft toilets.

Suffering since 1978.

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 12:07 - Jan 13 with 1595 viewsKonk

Bit of a tangent, but my mate was stuck in a sauna with Frank Bruno for an hour. Said he was a lovely bloke, but it was all a bit intense and every time he went to leave, Frank would tell him to stay because it was nice having someone to chat with. My mate didn’t want him getting upset so he stayed put until Frank had had enough of the sauna.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 12:12 - Jan 13 with 1563 viewsRs_Holy

John Virgo - Ascot race course (circa 1990).
My Dad went for a waz at Wimbledon Speedway track (circa 1978) and said he was stood next to David 'Diddy' Hamilton (one for Konk).
My nephew had a waz next to Pierce Brosnan in the Barley Mo pub/restaurant on Englefield Green circa 2017
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 12:13]
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 12:19 - Jan 13 with 1540 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Ric Flair. Wooooooooo!
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 12:20 - Jan 13 with 1539 viewsHantsR

Alan Rickman in National Theatre loo - didn't see him in the play, but maybe he had a small part?
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 12:34 - Jan 13 with 1478 viewsTHEBUSH

Sonny Boy Williamson II, at the Goldhawk Social Club, in the early sixties.

He splashed my new Deserts Boots as well, he looked at me and smiled.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 12:51 - Jan 13 with 1455 viewsRangersTweeter

Sir Alex in the Hilton hotel in Rome after England drew with Italy in 1997 to quality for the World Cup. Looked across said 'alright big man!'.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 12:52 - Jan 13 with 1453 viewsMrSheen

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 12:34 - Jan 13 by THEBUSH

Sonny Boy Williamson II, at the Goldhawk Social Club, in the early sixties.

He splashed my new Deserts Boots as well, he looked at me and smiled.

Noel Gallagher, Tokyo Airport. He's very short, but I didn't look that far down.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 13:16 - Jan 13 with 1419 viewsColesIndyRs

Damon Albarn - The Camden Falcon back in the very late 80's. I did not see his Bettlebum.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 13:52 - Jan 13 with 1343 viewsR_from_afar

Keith Richards, at The Savoy.

No, it's not a place I normally I normally hang out - pun intended - I was there for a work event.

I think I overheard him telling his minders he was going for a jumpin' Jack slash

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 13:58 - Jan 13 with 1328 viewswombat

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 13:16 - Jan 13 by ColesIndyRs

Damon Albarn - The Camden Falcon back in the very late 80's. I did not see his Bettlebum.

Dan shittu at the player of the year do , still seeing the doctor with help in coping with what i saw ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 14:27 - Jan 13 with 1276 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bono told a story when U2 first became famous about returning home from touring abroad and going for a pint with his Dad in the Dad's local.

After a few pints where none of the Dad's mates even mention U2 or World Tours or any of that fancy lark Bono, feeling kind of ignored, goes to the jacks. One of his Dad's mates shuffles up beside him and pisses away like a horse. Bono, who's still feeling aggrieved and doesn't really need to go at all, isn't producing a drop. The ol' fella spots this and says:

"What's up, Bono? Stage Fright?"

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 14:28 - Jan 13 with 1273 viewsstevec

Just occurred to me, I have literally never looked at the person standing next to me at the urinal.

Surely it’s heads up, look at the wall, shake, zip and leave?
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 14:49 - Jan 13 with 1218 viewspeterlund_dk

I don't mind a bit of standing bog banter. It's the seated chatting I find uncomfortable - especially if there's eye contact involved.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 14:50 - Jan 13 with 1209 viewsMick_S

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 14:49 - Jan 13 by peterlund_dk

I don't mind a bit of standing bog banter. It's the seated chatting I find uncomfortable - especially if there's eye contact involved.

In the ladies.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 14:54 - Jan 13 with 1195 viewspeterlund_dk

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 14:50 - Jan 13 by Mick_S

In the ladies.

Yes, you can sail the seven seas.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 14:54 - Jan 13 with 1190 viewsDTIG

2 claims to fame.

A) the late great Alan McDonald. Met him on holiday once and our two families spent the week together pretty much. Video of us dressed as Spice girls singing wannabe safely locked away. Met up with him a few times back here before we lost him.

B) Tom Hardy...film premiere....very short. He's not that tall either.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 15:02 - Jan 13 with 1170 viewsderbyhoop

Robert Croft, ex England off spinner at Sandbach Services.

Narrowly avoided Gerry Adam's in a hotel in Dublin. He came out (ooh matron!) Just before I got there.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 15:03 - Jan 13 with 1169 viewsPhildo

When I was about 20 I agreed to go to the Opera with a posh girl I was trying to get off with. It was Covent garden full of genteel people in black tie- interminable.

At half time I went for a pish and a bloke came and stood at the urinal next to me. He let the loudest wettest fart out and the room off well coiffed gents went into stunned silence. He clearly did not give a monkeys and looked over at me and said at the top of his voice 'If I didn't let it out my ears would have fallen off'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024