Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Famous people I have had a waz next to 08:59 - Jan 13 with 9959 viewsPhildo

In my 50 years on the planet I have had a pee next to Sir Les, Gerry Francis and Stan Bowles(not all at the same time). I only really need a peek at Rodney's manhood to complete the set.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 15:16 - Jan 13 with 1686 viewsrobith

In the 90s my dad did a lot of work at Heathrow. He's having a piss one day, and Michael Palin walks in to the urinals. Dad is a massive Python fan (pardon the pun) so this is amazing - but he's also like "I can't actually start a conversation with Michael Palin while hes a having a slash". So despite every urge Dad say nothing, just a customary "y'alright" nod as they go to leave
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 15:19 - Jan 13 with 1670 viewsrobith

And second hand info, and this is merely alledged, but is also QPR related. Apparenty Michael Gove's nicknames are "Donkey", and less imaginatively "Big Dick Mick" and that he likes to whip it out a bit ahead of the urinal on approach to make sure people know the rumours are true
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 15:23 - Jan 13 with 1660 viewsflynnbo

Had a waz next to John Snow in the Long Room toilets at Lords in the early nineties at a Lords Taverners' function. Came off a long run. Then, he had the audacity to accuse me of nicking his umbrella!! Couldn't believe it and thought he had some front although we were all pissed to be fair.

Anyhow, it saved me from a soaking on the way home!
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 15:30 - Jan 13 with 1640 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 15:19 - Jan 13 by robith

And second hand info, and this is merely alledged, but is also QPR related. Apparenty Michael Gove's nicknames are "Donkey", and less imaginatively "Big Dick Mick" and that he likes to whip it out a bit ahead of the urinal on approach to make sure people know the rumours are true

Not exactly standing beside him but I won a competition to meet and greet Bruce Springsteen when he started his channel on Sirius Satellite Radio.
We had to ask him a question , I was very nervous and had to piss 3 times then as I walked out he was walking in and I held the door open for him. I managed to blurt out "how is it going Bruce " and he smiled and said "not bad "
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 15:34 - Jan 13 with 1629 viewsHayesender

Not so much take a leak, but once helped fix a leak in Kenny Everett's bathroom back in my plumbing apprenticeship days

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 16:14 - Jan 13 with 1564 viewsLazyFan

I had a waz next to Prince Andrews impersonator double in Pizza Express circa March 10, 2001.

I'll get my coat!

zzzzzzzzzz

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 16:25 - Jan 13 with 1546 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Caitlyn Jenner...felt a right fanny!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 16:44 - Jan 13 with 1518 viewsdezzar

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 10:43 - Jan 13 by Konk

That's a lot of celebrity bog action - were you a toilet attendant or a drug dealer in a previous life?

I can only think of four and two of them aren't exactly household names:

Mark Eitzel (American Music Club) - The Falcon, Camden
Keith Allen - The Crabtree, SW6 and the Olympiastadion, Berlin, when Fulham played Hertha
Neil Morrisey - The Old Dairy, Crouch End
Mary Byker (actually a bloke - Gaye Bykers on Acid), Underworld, Camden Town

I pissed next to Mary Bykers girlfriend and the bass player from the Gay Bykers behind a tent at the Reading festival 89 , she was french , nice girl .
Login to get fewer ads

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 16:59 - Jan 13 with 1485 viewsRamseyR

Seth Lakeman in a rare bit of culture in Peterborough Cathedral.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 17:30 - Jan 13 with 1437 viewsqpr_1968

most of the cast in the bill, early 90's, pavillion.
dennis waterman, mid 70's, the latimer.
screaming lord sutch, 1979, north pole pub.
john bindon, the bevington, off of portobello road, early to mid 70's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 17:33 - Jan 13 with 1427 viewsflynnbo

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 12:04 - Jan 13 by Superhoop83

Bill Nighy at Stamford Bridge.

I'm ashamed to say it was in the main stand as I was dragged there as our younger son supported Chelsea at the time. However, I am happy to report that Chelsea lost 2-0 to Swansea and that our son came back to QPR soon afterwards.

I've also seen Robert Elms in the Lower Loft toilets.

I've had the same experience with Mr Elms-nothing to look at.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 17:46 - Jan 13 with 1410 viewsRs_Holy

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 15:23 - Jan 13 by flynnbo

Had a waz next to John Snow in the Long Room toilets at Lords in the early nineties at a Lords Taverners' function. Came off a long run. Then, he had the audacity to accuse me of nicking his umbrella!! Couldn't believe it and thought he had some front although we were all pissed to be fair.

Anyhow, it saved me from a soaking on the way home!

When he accused you of nicking his umbrella did you say…

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 17:50 - Jan 13 with 1399 viewsSK_hoops

Chris Kamara ellerslie Rd toilets. Was really up for some banter with everyone.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 18:23 - Jan 13 with 1369 viewslightwaterhoop

Joe Strummer in the Warwick Castle in Golborne Road.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 19:28 - Jan 13 with 1306 viewsdezzar

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 17:30 - Jan 13 by qpr_1968

most of the cast in the bill, early 90's, pavillion.
dennis waterman, mid 70's, the latimer.
screaming lord sutch, 1979, north pole pub.
john bindon, the bevington, off of portobello road, early to mid 70's.

Did Bindon live up to the legend
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 20:31 - Jan 13 with 1239 viewscharmr

I was at a Harlington and using the facilities. My mate was next to me and in front of our gaze was a urine hydration colour chart. It was to gauge the colour of your wee to understand your hydration levels. My mate and I then proceeded to have a conversation about the colour of our wee in comparison to the hydration chart images.

Behind us was the old Physio Prav in stony silence shaking his head.

Noel Gallagher and regret asking him if he ever saw Rodney play especially as there is a picture of Rodney on the cover of their first and best album.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 20:48 - Jan 13 with 1225 viewsqpr_1968

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 19:28 - Jan 13 by dezzar

Did Bindon live up to the legend

it was on show well before he went into the gents, and yes.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 21:31 - Jan 13 with 1186 viewsDavieQPR

Not at the same time but I have used the Royal Loo at the Palladium.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 21:44 - Jan 13 with 1166 viewsblacky2013

Years ago at a nightclub in London I was standing there having a leak and Dani Behr came in and said "Hope you don't mind but the ladies is full and I'm busting" and went in the toilet behind me.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 21:54 - Jan 13 with 1152 viewsnumptydumpty

Statto- aka Angus Loughran

Mate recognised him not me at Ascot races.

He was bit of a boring bugger and if truth be known his vital stats weren't as impressive as my mates apparently as for some strange and inexplicable reason, the poor man took a cheeky look !!!!!

It's a long running joke. Crikey how we laughed !!!!!!

Yes our lives are very dull. 🤣🤣🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 22:03 - Jan 13 with 1137 viewsMick_S

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 21:44 - Jan 13 by blacky2013

Years ago at a nightclub in London I was standing there having a leak and Dani Behr came in and said "Hope you don't mind but the ladies is full and I'm busting" and went in the toilet behind me.

Oh man.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 22:10 - Jan 13 with 1128 viewsblacky2013

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 22:03 - Jan 13 by Mick_S

Oh man.

Yep I stayed till she came out. Little black dress on (her not me) she was gorgeous back then.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 22:30 - Jan 13 with 1098 viewsdezzar

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 22:10 - Jan 13 by blacky2013

Yep I stayed till she came out. Little black dress on (her not me) she was gorgeous back then.

Wasn’t she stepping out with Evil Les at one time?
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 22:44 - Jan 13 with 1084 viewsthame_hoops

This post is amazing haha Matt Lucas at the ham yard hotel bar. Actually, wasn’t next to him but we washed our hands together and I had to have a double take. His boyfriend/husband was waiting for him outside.
Famous people I have had a waz next to on 22:50 - Jan 13 with 1080 viewsDWQPR

Famous people I have had a waz next to on 18:23 - Jan 13 by lightwaterhoop

Joe Strummer in the Warwick Castle in Golborne Road.

I’ll raise you a Mick Jones in the bogs of the SAR towards the Loftus Road end.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024