Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Offender” chant 10:18 - Jan 31 with 7613 viewspaulhoop2

Has anyone else seen the awful abuse at Wycombe of akinfenwa ? I it is the same song sung towards Charlie Austin every week. EFL and FA now looking at letting sides walk off. Don’t understand some of the things people sing thankfully not heard any rangers singing the same at away games yet.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

“Offender” chant on 10:22 - Jan 31 with 5762 viewsLongsufferingR

Yes, unfortunately it has. Same song was aimed at Todd Kane at Coventry
“Offender” chant on 10:31 - Jan 31 with 5714 viewsdaveB

QPR fans been singing it about John Terry all season at away games
“Offender” chant on 10:45 - Jan 31 with 5608 viewsessextaxiboy

When you are off your head on booze and cocaine any sense of awareness has long gone .
“Offender” chant on 10:50 - Jan 31 with 5549 viewsDieByYourSide

Was started by Newcastle fans towards Ronaldo due to allegations around him, now people are just subbing in anyone they dislike. Pretty embarrassing and should be binned off along with a certain anti-Chelsea song.

Poll: And it's hi ho

“Offender” chant on 10:51 - Jan 31 with 5517 viewsstevec

Absolutely fckin appalling.

Different thread, but this is the direction society is heading.
“Offender” chant on 11:19 - Jan 31 with 5370 viewsrobith

The one thing that seems to unite legacy fans and online fans is talking about sexual violence, real, imagined or alleged, as some great joke in the great cause of inter club banter
“Offender” chant on 12:01 - Jan 31 with 5176 viewsRangersw12

“Offender” chant on 11:19 - Jan 31 by robith

The one thing that seems to unite legacy fans and online fans is talking about sexual violence, real, imagined or alleged, as some great joke in the great cause of inter club banter

What is a legacy fan?
“Offender” chant on 12:04 - Jan 31 with 5140 viewsloftboy

Watched the Swansea game on my phone and the chant towards Charlie came over loud and clear.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Login to get fewer ads

“Offender” chant on 12:07 - Jan 31 with 5064 viewsSheffieldHoop

“Offender” chant on 12:01 - Jan 31 by Rangersw12

What is a legacy fan?

People who go on the official supporter's coach?

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

“Offender” chant on 12:09 - Jan 31 with 5087 viewsrobith

“Offender” chant on 12:01 - Jan 31 by Rangersw12

What is a legacy fan?

It's what the UEFA Super League report derogatorily referred to regular match going fans as
“Offender” chant on 12:16 - Jan 31 with 5031 viewsBAWHoops

“Offender” chant on 10:50 - Jan 31 by DieByYourSide

Was started by Newcastle fans towards Ronaldo due to allegations around him, now people are just subbing in anyone they dislike. Pretty embarrassing and should be binned off along with a certain anti-Chelsea song.

Was semi funny when sung towards Ronaldo as it balanced out the w*nkfest that greeted his signing.

However singing it about a player you just don't like is really not on. Like the Wenger peadophile chant it's just wholly inappropriate and actually sick.
Not sure why Austin gets it every game

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

“Offender” chant on 13:02 - Jan 31 with 4782 viewsJuzzie

“Offender” chant on 12:09 - Jan 31 by robith

It's what the UEFA Super League report derogatorily referred to regular match going fans as

The very people who made it the game that it is but are no longer (and, quite frankly, are a pain to them) needed now there's a global supply of armchair fans they can subscribe from.
“Offender” chant on 13:05 - Jan 31 with 4751 viewsslmrstid

You know I've been hearing this chant all season without actually knowing the full words of it (I've just not been able to make out what they are fully singing when hearing it from away fans)

Bit grim, but nothing surprises me as to the depths people are willing to go to to sing about.

My wife was on a train from York to Leicester via Peterborough earlier this year, and her Peterborough to Leicester stretch was with a group of Leicester fans travelling back from Norwich who spent most of the journey singing about the IRA and German bombers and doing their best to pester all the women travelling on their own.
“Offender” chant on 13:34 - Jan 31 with 4594 viewsstowmarketrange

“Offender” chant on 13:05 - Jan 31 by slmrstid

You know I've been hearing this chant all season without actually knowing the full words of it (I've just not been able to make out what they are fully singing when hearing it from away fans)

Bit grim, but nothing surprises me as to the depths people are willing to go to to sing about.

My wife was on a train from York to Leicester via Peterborough earlier this year, and her Peterborough to Leicester stretch was with a group of Leicester fans travelling back from Norwich who spent most of the journey singing about the IRA and German bombers and doing their best to pester all the women travelling on their own.

I’ve had a couple of instances of this sort of behaviour over the years.Once was after the wolves relegation game in 2001.There were home and away fans happily drinking together after the game until the No surrender crap started.We quickly drank up and left.
And during the Ashes tour in 2017-18 we had a group of expats singing about german bombers.The majority of barmy army fans moved elsewhere while the football crowd continued with this dirge.
After watching a video of some of our fans traveling back after the Birmingham game,we aren’t exempt from the same sort of idiots.
“Offender” chant on 14:32 - Jan 31 with 4342 viewsngbqpr

There was a group of Reading fans singing their version of it on the tube before the game on Sat, along with a certain other chant that briefly had a thread of its own on here last week. Most of the non-football fans on the train (some with young kids) just had a look of weary resignation about it all, likewise the majority of fans of both teams who'd never join in those songs Who's going to take on a bunch of coked up idiots?

Our club, every club, has a proportion of fans that will routinely sing songs that go way beyond acceptable banter, and as noted above, quickly adapting a chant they've seen some other schooligans posting online to a player / club they dislike.

Respect to Akinfenwa for doing what he did. As with the racist bile, it seems it's the players who have to take the lead.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

“Offender” chant on 14:57 - Jan 31 with 4231 viewsClive_Anderson

Football supporters are so muggy these days, just overgrown blokes acting like 14 years olds chortling at unfunny chants.

I used to laugh at Palace fans for their crappy ultras, but at least they're giving it a go and actually supporting the team. 90% of "songs" for most teams are having a go at the other team or their players.

Ours really aren't that bad compared with a lot of supporters.
“Offender” chant on 16:31 - Jan 31 with 4001 viewspaulhoop2

I’ve heard JT chant at away games but assumed it was “unique” Charlie should also confront the away fans and walk off.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

“Offender” chant on 17:46 - Jan 31 with 3772 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

No idea how ive not heard this.

Can someone give me/us the gist?
“Offender” chant on 17:54 - Jan 31 with 3721 viewsTripleR

Ryan Manning's "song" last week was embarrassing.
“Offender” chant on 18:02 - Jan 31 with 3689 viewsdaveB

“Offender” chant on 17:46 - Jan 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

No idea how ive not heard this.

Can someone give me/us the gist?

I think it's this

We are insert club name, we're on a bender,
Insert Players name is a sex offender

Lennon and McCartney eat your heart out
“Offender” chant on 18:05 - Jan 31 with 3666 viewslightwaterhoop

“Offender” chant on 17:54 - Jan 31 by TripleR

Ryan Manning's "song" last week was embarrassing.

As was the 'peado' chant directed at the Rotherham supporters the other week.
“Offender” chant on 18:33 - Jan 31 with 3532 viewskernowhoop

We hear 'Your support is f****** s***' at almost every televised game these days. Boring. Pointless. Unimaginative. Embarrassing.
“Offender” chant on 09:07 - Feb 1 with 2857 viewsHayesender

Still not as cringe as our Jose Mourinho is gay song from a few years ago

Poll: Shamima Beghum

“Offender” chant on 10:01 - Feb 1 with 2761 viewsngbqpr

“Offender” chant on 14:57 - Jan 31 by Clive_Anderson

Football supporters are so muggy these days, just overgrown blokes acting like 14 years olds chortling at unfunny chants.

I used to laugh at Palace fans for their crappy ultras, but at least they're giving it a go and actually supporting the team. 90% of "songs" for most teams are having a go at the other team or their players.

Ours really aren't that bad compared with a lot of supporters.

Agree about those Palace fans, I used to think they were a bit of a joke, but as time has gone on, I have begun to respect them.

Was told by a Liverpool fan ( a proper one, not a tourist) that while every other club's fans at Anfield were usually a mix of silent, predictable or singing well worn anti-scouse chants, the Palace fans sung exclusively about their own team, for the full 90.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

“Offender” chant on 10:22 - Feb 1 with 2688 viewssaxbend

“Offender” chant on 09:07 - Feb 1 by Hayesender

Still not as cringe as our Jose Mourinho is gay song from a few years ago

True, although when we changed it to grey it became very funny.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024