Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) 08:25 - Feb 9 with 2064 viewsAntti_Heinola

Nice piece - nothing really new for us, but very nice ahead of today's game.
He's got to be a contender for POTY I think, even if it'll go to Barbet or Willock...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2022/feb/09/albert-ado

Bare bones.

Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 08:44 - Feb 9 with 1996 viewsWegerles_Stairs

The anti-Zouma.
Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 08:47 - Feb 9 with 1982 viewsHAYESBOY

Its a great piece. Its what I think it would feel like if as a QPR supporter you actually got to play for the team you love. (still waiting for my call after having trials in 1982).
I would add, I would give Adomah another years contract. Not for sentimental reasons, because his performances deserve it.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 09:03 - Feb 9 with 1910 viewsdmm

Thanks for posting Antti. A lovely piece about a lovely man, a real crowd pleaser and a great player for us.

I read somewhere he's among the fittest players at the club which is some going at 34. Definitely worth another year on his contract irrespective of the division we're in next year.
Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 09:15 - Feb 9 with 1849 viewsnadera78

How can you not love the fella? Absolutely living the dream, both as a footballer and QPR fan, and doing it with a smile.
Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 09:21 - Feb 9 with 1824 viewsParkRoyalR

Earning every pound of his wages, playing a new position to support the team as Kakay has struggled against the better teams, dedicated to learning that role, tackles well, decent defensively in the air, fit to play 120 minutes at 34 years of age - an absolute credit to himself and someone the fans and club can be proud of.
Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 09:30 - Feb 9 with 1791 viewsdublinr

What a man! Children's portraits on his boot. That's a first for me.

I remember being a bit dubious when he signed. Thought it might just be sentimental. But it's great having him on the pitch - not just having him around the club.

Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 09:36 - Feb 9 with 1776 viewsMrSheen

Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 09:21 - Feb 9 by ParkRoyalR

Earning every pound of his wages, playing a new position to support the team as Kakay has struggled against the better teams, dedicated to learning that role, tackles well, decent defensively in the air, fit to play 120 minutes at 34 years of age - an absolute credit to himself and someone the fans and club can be proud of.

All the lovely, "local boy, bleeds blue and white" stuff risks obscuring what a hard-working skilful and dangerous player he is. A delight to watch, and a real windfall for us (at last).
Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 09:43 - Feb 9 with 1751 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Great piece, thanks.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 10:11 - Feb 9 with 1649 viewsTonto

His p[laying days may be numbered, but I really hope that he can stay on in some capacity with the club. Possibly coaching some of the youngsters to start with?

Worth a 1 year extension (with option for 1 more) first though IMO

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 11:13 - Feb 9 with 1532 viewsPaddyhoops

Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 10:11 - Feb 9 by Tonto

His p[laying days may be numbered, but I really hope that he can stay on in some capacity with the club. Possibly coaching some of the youngsters to start with?

Worth a 1 year extension (with option for 1 more) first though IMO

We're lucky to have him.
Nice article.
Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 11:20 - Feb 9 with 1512 viewsAntti_Heinola

Agree with sentiments here - regardless of division, he more than deserves another year (minimum)

Bare bones.

Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 11:31 - Feb 9 with 1468 viewsParkRoyalR

Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 11:20 - Feb 9 by Antti_Heinola

Agree with sentiments here - regardless of division, he more than deserves another year (minimum)

Agree, and an absolute role model for younger professionals, no coincidence he is regarded so highly by Villa, Bristol City fans etc

Even the majority of Boro fans backed him when he was photographed in the QPR clubshop buying a top when playing for them - many saying is'nt it refreshing to have a player who still has an affinity for his local club, how good would we feel to see Jordan Henderson or similar in our club shop buying a Boro top.
Albert Adomah article in Guardian today (predictably lovely) on 15:47 - Feb 9 with 1216 viewskensalriser

Always glad to see his name on the team because I know every time he’ll be busting a gut, giving his opposite number a hard time and swinging in some decent crosses.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024