Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CALM 17:07 - Feb 16 with 1725 viewsT_Block

You heard the man.Lets all calm down,

Concentrate on the basics required from each player.Work hard, concentrate,win your first contact, win second balls, decent final pass or cross,

Fans: help the lads with encouragement.That is the best you can do.the alternative is to undermine.

This manager so impresses me.
CALM on 17:42 - Feb 16 with 1620 viewsParkRoyalR

100%, we're losing first contact challenges and nowhere near picking up 2nd balls, fix that and we are competitive and back on the front foot in games.
CALM on 18:12 - Feb 16 with 1562 viewsBoston

CALM on 17:42 - Feb 16 by ParkRoyalR

100%, we're losing first contact challenges and nowhere near picking up 2nd balls, fix that and we are competitive and back on the front foot in games.

The whole team, all at the same time! I’d suggest Warbs have them sit through vids of our better performances and gently remind them how well they can play.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

CALM on 18:33 - Feb 16 with 1537 viewsDiscodroids

I'm Calm. I'm more laid back than Syd Barrett shattering a dozen Phenobarbital capulets over his head midway through 'I ching' on stage at Ham yards the scene club in 1967.

If we do the playoffs Magic. If we don't , We don't. Getting older has given me new perspective. Imagine supporting Man City. Fools Gold. I'm enjoying the ride of this seasons avenues and alleyways.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

CALM on 18:52 - Feb 16 with 1501 viewspaulparker

Whose hysterical then ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

CALM on 18:56 - Feb 16 with 1483 viewsdmm

I think Warburton has every right to tell people to calm down. Our form has dipped badly in recent games but we're still fourth with a game in hand. And in football losing a few games on the trot is always likely, no, almost a certainty at some point in the season.
CALM on 19:49 - Feb 16 with 1386 viewsgolborne

I think the fans on here have been remarkably calm. The only thing I haven’t
been impressed with is a very few looking for a scapegoat as the usual targets
of Charlie and Gray got no, or little game time. Trying to single out Chair has
Been farcical. The lad covers more ground than pretty much any other player
and only ever shows for the ball. Took a couple of silly pot shots yesterday, but
The only other choices were hold onto it too long, or find Dykes in a non threatening position
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024