Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. 23:12 - Mar 16 with 4074 viewsFerdy

Luton's Nathan Jones: "If Bournemouth don't go up, if Fulham don't go up, it's a disaster for them. QPR have spent massive money, Sheffield United have spent massive money, we've got the lowest budget in the league, with nine games to go we're riding the wave.
The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 23:16 - Mar 16 with 4009 viewsManinBlack

He must live in a time warp from 10 years ago when we did have money to spend.
The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 23:32 - Mar 16 with 3920 viewsFerdy

The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 23:16 - Mar 16 by ManinBlack

He must live in a time warp from 10 years ago when we did have money to spend.

His wardrobe suggests you might be right.
The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 23:43 - Mar 16 with 3873 viewsted_hendrix

What a strange Man, I'm surprised his own self importance hasn't caused him to explode.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 00:04 - Mar 17 with 3780 viewsknocker

Have to admit they must have a real chance. Their run in looks very comfortable to say the least. No easy games as they say but they must be confident. Hope they blow it big time but not sure they will.
The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 12:38 - Mar 17 with 3243 viewsJuzzie

Why can't Managers ever be pulled up on stuff like that? We haven't spent massive money because we are still complying with FFP.

Why can't the journo they are talking to ever correct them, they never seem to (maybe they can't)

It's like politicians, all sorts of drivel can come out of their mouths and no one takes them up on it.
The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 13:07 - Mar 17 with 3157 viewskensalriser

Thing is though, they are above us again so currently the joke's on us.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 14:23 - Mar 17 with 2973 viewsDannyPaddox

It’s known as small hostess syndrome
The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 15:18 - Mar 17 with 2866 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 13:07 - Mar 17 by kensalriser

Thing is though, they are above us again so currently the joke's on us.

It wasn't really a joke though was it? More a bitter untruth.
Login to get fewer ads

The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 15:36 - Mar 17 with 2828 viewskernowhoop

The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 12:38 - Mar 17 by Juzzie

Why can't Managers ever be pulled up on stuff like that? We haven't spent massive money because we are still complying with FFP.

Why can't the journo they are talking to ever correct them, they never seem to (maybe they can't)

It's like politicians, all sorts of drivel can come out of their mouths and no one takes them up on it.

"Why can't the journo they are talking to ever correct them, they never seem to (maybe they can't)"
With modern journalists, it depends whether what they are being told fits their own agenda. There are so many issues today which warrant more scrutiny, but do not get it. Thankfully, this issue is merely irritating!
The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 15:40 - Mar 17 with 2811 viewsCamberleyR

It's a few days late but the well balanced chip on each shoulder poison dwarf Jones plays the old 'Moneybags QPR' card yet again. Yawwwwwnnnnn....

I know he's lost against us more times than any other club but he REALLY doesn't like us does he?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 16:38 - Mar 17 with 2682 viewsrrrspricey

He's a heart attack waiting to happen.

I thought i was an angry fcuker but looking positively horizontal in comparison
The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 16:41 - Mar 17 with 2661 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I always feel sorry for the eleven year old son or daughter that's given the job of "doinng my Wikipedia page, and make it sound good!"

Nathan Jones' page has this beauty to explain Jones being released by Luton at 22:

"He spent two years at Penydarren Park before signing for David Pleat's Luton Town in July 1995 for a fee of £10,000.[5] However he soon became homesick at Luton and so moved to Spain to join Segunda División club Badajoz who were managed by Englishman Colin Addison."

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 20:00 - Mar 17 with 2415 viewsDorse

The angry gimp hasn't got over Sundays defeat it seems. on 16:41 - Mar 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I always feel sorry for the eleven year old son or daughter that's given the job of "doinng my Wikipedia page, and make it sound good!"

Nathan Jones' page has this beauty to explain Jones being released by Luton at 22:

"He spent two years at Penydarren Park before signing for David Pleat's Luton Town in July 1995 for a fee of £10,000.[5] However he soon became homesick at Luton and so moved to Spain to join Segunda División club Badajoz who were managed by Englishman Colin Addison."

'...where he became possessed of a creeping sense of unbehagen and quickly signed for the Bulawayo Gruntypigs in the Zimbabwean 5th tier, managed by Goober Hercules.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024