Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How bloody good is footy? 13:44 - Apr 8 with 10601 viewsMrSheen

Some of the time, anyway. Just ask Dan Ginnane.
How bloody good is footy? on 14:47 - Jul 28 with 1516 viewsNorthernr

That played like a Super League game this morning. 17 errors committed by the side that won comfortably.
How bloody good is footy? on 09:15 - Jul 29 with 1400 viewsNorthernr

Does this referee fancy just pulling a Storm shirt on and packing down with them?
How bloody good is footy? on 09:33 - Jul 29 with 1389 viewsozexile

How bloody good is footy? on 09:15 - Jul 29 by Northernr

Does this referee fancy just pulling a Storm shirt on and packing down with them?

Refereeing has been abysmal this year. I'm still recovering from the Tigers shambles last week.
How bloody good is footy? on 09:45 - Jul 29 with 1380 viewsSuffolkHoop

Warriors not getting the rub of the green here at all.
How bloody good is footy? on 09:54 - Jul 29 with 1373 viewsNorthernr

How bloody good is footy? on 09:33 - Jul 29 by ozexile

Refereeing has been abysmal this year. I'm still recovering from the Tigers shambles last week.

That was one of the worst sequences of refereeing I've ever seen in league.

This is a great game. Come on the Warriors hang in there.
How bloody good is footy? on 10:32 - Jul 29 with 1338 viewsSuffolkHoop

Given up a good HT scoreboard again. Always the same.
How bloody good is footy? on 11:02 - Jul 29 with 1327 viewsSuffolkHoop

How bloody good is footy? on 14:42 - Jul 28 by ozranger

Yeah, but they played sh*t today. Manly were missing a number of players and should have been down to 12 after two minutes. In rugby, as I told Clive, that would have been a yellow card (ten minutes) plus a penalty try as the illegal tackler was the only one able to stop him scoring. Anyway, Manly were rubbish without their missing players and really the Roosters should have won by a lot but with nearly a full team stuffed up on so many occasions. I almost fell asleep watching that second half. Of course, being a Bears fan, I was still happy Manly lost.

As to Collins, I would assume his chances of playing again this season are rather minimal, having just returned from a concussion injury in the 3rd SoO.

Tomorrow's big game is not in NZ but the Eels hosting the Panthers after. That should be good to watch.

And so it proved. Although Storm werent great were they.
How bloody good is footy? on 11:26 - Jul 29 with 1314 viewsozexile

Correct decision. Had to be sent off there.
Login to get fewer ads

How bloody good is footy? on 11:55 - Jul 29 with 1305 viewsSuffolkHoop

Since when are the Eels this good?
How bloody good is footy? on 11:43 - Aug 18 with 1211 viewsMrSheen

First game in a month, streaming impossible in Kerry. Proper Pointy-End-Of-The-Season stuff.

Hope Nadera78 is enjoying it, haven't heard from him in a while.
How bloody good is footy? on 14:55 - Aug 18 with 1183 viewsterryb

I'm hoping that Hull continue their slump this Friday!

A win against either of the Hull clubs should guarentee Wakefield their Super League place this season.
How bloody good is footy? on 12:49 - Aug 19 with 1123 viewsMrSheen

Fark me, Melbourne are unplayable. Put the Broncos in their place.
How bloody good is footy? on 13:24 - Aug 19 with 1103 viewsNorthernr

How bloody good is footy? on 14:55 - Aug 18 by terryb

I'm hoping that Hull continue their slump this Friday!

A win against either of the Hull clubs should guarentee Wakefield their Super League place this season.

Honestly if you can't beat Hull FC atm you may as well pack in. Appalling attitude.
Since the start of July they've lost 60-6 to Saints, 46-18 to Cas in a game they scored three tries with 12 men, 60-0 at Wigan, and 62-16 to a crap Leeds side.
How bloody good is footy? on 15:02 - Aug 19 with 1048 viewsterryb

How bloody good is footy? on 13:24 - Aug 19 by Northernr

Honestly if you can't beat Hull FC atm you may as well pack in. Appalling attitude.
Since the start of July they've lost 60-6 to Saints, 46-18 to Cas in a game they scored three tries with 12 men, 60-0 at Wigan, and 62-16 to a crap Leeds side.

I understand that Clive, but as Rangers lose many matches that they should win, the same applies to Trinity!

I'm (almost) sure that relegation will be avoided, but I'm not expecting an away win tonight!
How bloody good is footy? on 12:13 - Aug 26 with 956 viewsMrSheen

This is evil stuff. All the dark arts on display.
How bloody good is footy? on 12:17 - Aug 26 with 940 viewsNorthernr

How bloody good is footy? on 12:13 - Aug 26 by MrSheen

This is evil stuff. All the dark arts on display.

Somebody punch somebody.
How bloody good is footy? on 12:25 - Aug 26 with 909 viewsMrSheen

Munster very quiet tonight…so far.
How bloody good is footy? on 12:49 - Aug 26 with 886 viewsMrSheen

That’s horrible
How bloody good is footy? on 13:09 - Aug 26 with 866 viewsMrSheen

What a win. Not sure what the Roosters will have left after that, the Bunnies next week and very possibly the Bunnies again the week after, but that was extraordinary.
How bloody good is footy? on 13:29 - Aug 26 with 849 viewsNorthernr

Yeh a great game but once you've seen a guy having a fit on the pitch like that it kind of pales into insignificance a little bit.
How bloody good is footy? on 10:54 - Sep 2 with 749 viewsMrSheen

How bloody good is footy? on 13:09 - Aug 26 by MrSheen

What a win. Not sure what the Roosters will have left after that, the Bunnies next week and very possibly the Bunnies again the week after, but that was extraordinary.

Opening the new stadium with a big end-of-season derby...then have to do it again the next week in sudden death!

Clive, have you heard the Peter Sterling interview on James Graham's podcast? Seemed on the edge of tears talking about his love of Hull!
How bloody good is footy? on 11:05 - Sep 2 with 743 viewsMrSheen

That didn't take long.

Well-deserved honour for Gildart.
How bloody good is footy? on 11:09 - Sep 2 with 737 viewsNorthernr

How bloody good is footy? on 10:54 - Sep 2 by MrSheen

Opening the new stadium with a big end-of-season derby...then have to do it again the next week in sudden death!

Clive, have you heard the Peter Sterling interview on James Graham's podcast? Seemed on the edge of tears talking about his love of Hull!

No, but I will look out for that. He was back for a game earlier this season and got an unbelievable reception. He's basically king there.
How bloody good is footy? on 11:25 - Sep 2 with 725 viewsMrSheen

How bloody good is footy? on 11:09 - Sep 2 by Northernr

No, but I will look out for that. He was back for a game earlier this season and got an unbelievable reception. He's basically king there.

Graham's a very engaging host, nothing too original, but enjoyable enough. Sterling gets on to Hull in the last 15 minutes. Also on YouTube, the Bye Round.
How bloody good is footy? on 12:22 - Sep 2 with 674 viewsozexile

How bloody good is footy? on 11:25 - Sep 2 by MrSheen

Graham's a very engaging host, nothing too original, but enjoyable enough. Sterling gets on to Hull in the last 15 minutes. Also on YouTube, the Bye Round.

He's very good. Also on Triple M at the weekends.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024