Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth 00:12 - Apr 10 with 3604 viewsEmpireStateRanger

It was great to see a kid trot out there, give it his all, play pretty well, and have the traveling fans get behind him in what was, no doubt, a nerve-wracking experience for the kid. The songs came across on the stream, so job well done to the fans who attended. Our support this year has been top notch all-season long.

Honestly, I think that's partially why this awful run has been so frustrating. We've run out of options and trot out the same ones to the same unsuccessful results. We've been crying for some youthful energy, pace and effort, and our lack of depth is really on show at this moment. Mahoney stepped up to the task today, and so few of our first team have done so during this promotion push which has now gone belly up.

I know I just said we lack depth of youth talent, but at this point, let's give Bettache, Armstrong, Owens, etc. some run. Our results cannot get any worse at the moment.
Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 00:24 - Apr 10 with 3518 viewsBoston

If he starts at Huddersfield, should we sing, guess who's back, back again.... M&M?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 01:44 - Apr 10 with 3405 viewsozexile

I make you right.
Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 08:28 - Apr 10 with 3185 viewspaulhoop2

I’ve given up on owens know he’s been injured a lot but when fit nowhere near the 1st team

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 08:39 - Apr 10 with 3170 viewsRs_Holy

Certainly give them a go in the last 2-3 games and I will bite my tongue until they have had some proper game time.
Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 13:08 - Apr 10 with 2898 viewsenfieldargh

Did we have a keeper on the bench yesterday and if Westwood is still out who will be sub keeper on Friday?????

Is Dillon Barnes locked in the stationary cupboard with our striker Marco Ramkilde?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 13:12 - Apr 10 with 2880 viewsOldPedro

Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 13:08 - Apr 10 by enfieldargh

Did we have a keeper on the bench yesterday and if Westwood is still out who will be sub keeper on Friday?????

Is Dillon Barnes locked in the stationary cupboard with our striker Marco Ramkilde?

Mahoney was the keeper who was supposed to be on the bench before Westwood was ill

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 13:19 - Apr 10 with 2853 viewsOldPedro

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 13:20 - Apr 10 with 2845 viewsdmm

Warburton was asked about Barnes in a post match interview and said he's not allowed to play in the first team. He didn't say why but perhaps it's because of his loans out this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 16:00 - Apr 10 with 2632 viewsDorse

Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 13:20 - Apr 10 by dmm

Warburton was asked about Barnes in a post match interview and said he's not allowed to play in the first team. He didn't say why but perhaps it's because of his loans out this season.

He's grounded. His mum says the other players are a bad influence on him. He has to stay in and practice the Oboe he got for Christmas.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 22:47 - Apr 10 with 2399 viewsdaveB

You can only register 25 players over the age of 21 which we already have so no space for Barnes.
Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 10:20 - Apr 11 with 2145 viewsTheChef

No he's in the cupboard that moves around on wheels.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 10:42 - Apr 11 with 2114 viewsNorthernr

Treat yourself to our match previews sometime, had that line on Barnes on March 18

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57339/and-it-would
Mahoney Praise and Youth Depth on 12:40 - Apr 11 with 1937 viewsLazyFan

The kid did quite well. No-fault on either of the goals. Nearly got to the 2nd as well.

Saved I think three one on ones (yes despite people saying we played okay, we did not).

Kicking is not great, that needs work as well as crosses. But if he grows a bit, the kid has potential. Might not make it at QPR, but will be pro long term in my view.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024