Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans match thread 09:00 - May 7 with 20959 viewsbosh67

Well, my middle name is 'meaningless' so starting this one.

Manager leaving, Charlie gone, Dykes almost tattooed enough to qualify for a 'Where's Wally?' book, half the team out, leaving, gone, a promising goalkeeper who Chair towers over, players not knowing if a new contract offer involves money, a chance to get 10% of the ball against a team that keeps the ball for an average of 135% a game. What could possibly go wrong?

I hate to say it but I reckon either 3-1 to Swansea or a last play for the gaffer 1-1.

Oh, go on then. 5-0 to us and that slight tinge of anger as to why this Rangers didn't turn up for 10 games!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Swans match thread on 14:33 - May 8 with 742 viewsR_from_afar

Swans match thread on 13:47 - May 7 by BklynRanger

We spend all this fcuking time playing it backward of square, presumably to 'beat the press'. But on the rare occasions when we finally get out we either manage to turn a straight forward break into an over elaborate dogs dinner, put in a nothing ball and/or check back to go through the same backward of square routine again.

And so on and so forth, ad infinitum, until we're all dead.

You get my vote for post of the season

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Swans match thread on 12:09 - May 10 with 521 viewsPinnerPaul

Swans match thread on 17:37 - May 7 by DejR_vu

Sorry PP, wasn’t a dig, I was just commenting on the observation about being 10 points short.

Fair enough, sorry for slow reply.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024