Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans match thread 09:00 - May 7 with 21020 viewsbosh67

Well, my middle name is 'meaningless' so starting this one.

Manager leaving, Charlie gone, Dykes almost tattooed enough to qualify for a 'Where's Wally?' book, half the team out, leaving, gone, a promising goalkeeper who Chair towers over, players not knowing if a new contract offer involves money, a chance to get 10% of the ball against a team that keeps the ball for an average of 135% a game. What could possibly go wrong?

I hate to say it but I reckon either 3-1 to Swansea or a last play for the gaffer 1-1.

Oh, go on then. 5-0 to us and that slight tinge of anger as to why this Rangers didn't turn up for 10 games!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Swans match thread (n/t) on 12:29 - May 7 with 3029 viewsqueensparker

Swans match thread on 12:24 - May 7 by queensparker

I’d be struggling to give less of a fk about this game if it wasn’t for my hefty bet on us to finish top half, which seemed like the easiest money ever until the last few months.

Come you c-nuts you can do it

[Post edited 7 May 2022 12:38]
Swans match thread on 12:31 - May 7 with 2993 viewsozexile

Poor from Warburton. I sometimes forget we are an actual professional sporting outfit and not a pub team.
Swans match thread on 12:33 - May 7 with 2936 views1MoreBrightonR

unsure if someone has already shared, but stream available http://jx.freestreams-live1.com/ifollow-35/
Swans match thread on 12:35 - May 7 with 2902 viewsPunteR

My guess is Seny is off. Will play half a game, wave goodbye and that's that.. so 2 keepers to play today and a back up because... well... QPR goalkeepers are made of glass.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Swans match thread on 12:40 - May 7 with 2740 viewsloneranger1

Swans match thread on 12:35 - May 7 by PunteR

My guess is Seny is off. Will play half a game, wave goodbye and that's that.. so 2 keepers to play today and a back up because... well... QPR goalkeepers are made of glass.

Unless Punter is right and Seny will be off around h-t to say goodbye, this subs bench is nonsense. Really churlish from Warbs, who I have had some sympathy for until now. Even if you need 2 keepers, still space for a couple of the outfield u23s on the bench...

One way and another, things haven't felt this negative since the last days of McLaren
Swans match thread on 12:46 - May 7 with 2594 viewsderbyhoop

Swans match thread on 11:31 - May 7 by QPRSteve

Seny Back!

only 5 on the bench, 2 of them keepers
[Post edited 7 May 2022 11:33]

Is that a Fcuk you to the board from MW.
I know we have injuries by the bucket load.

But 3 keepers in the 16, and only 3 outfield players on bench.
Why not include Owens, Bettache, pedder or Flaherty.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Swans match thread on 12:46 - May 7 with 2595 viewsPinnerPaul

Swans match thread on 12:04 - May 7 by Antti_Heinola

Looks v suspicious, but just about possible a bug struck down JJ, Dunne and Hendrick all got a bug/covid this morn which would mean no time for u23 callups. Also, aren’t all our main U23s out on loan?

Yes that IS a possible explanation as they would have travelled yesterday and stayed overnight.
Swans match thread on 12:48 - May 7 with 2560 viewsterryb

Swans match thread on 12:40 - May 7 by loneranger1

Unless Punter is right and Seny will be off around h-t to say goodbye, this subs bench is nonsense. Really churlish from Warbs, who I have had some sympathy for until now. Even if you need 2 keepers, still space for a couple of the outfield u23s on the bench...

One way and another, things haven't felt this negative since the last days of McLaren

Perhaps Seny is an attacking option?
Login to get fewer ads

Swans match thread on 12:54 - May 7 with 2399 viewsTacticalR

Swansea cut right through us there. Offside fortunately.

Air hostess clique

Swans match thread on 13:00 - May 7 with 2260 viewsPinnerPaul

Sheff Utd - blimey!
Swans match thread on 13:05 - May 7 with 2161 viewsQPRSteve

Good handball shout against Manning not given
Swans match thread on 13:06 - May 7 with 2135 viewsToast_R

Swans match thread on 13:00 - May 7 by PinnerPaul

Sheff Utd - blimey!

Boro going the other way. Remember when Boro were on the march?
Swans match thread on 13:06 - May 7 with 2115 viewsAntti_Heinola

Lots of extrapolation going on in this thread, as there has been all week, based on one article which was basically tittle tattle and while could be correct, is only one side of the story (if that).
MW is nothing if not professional. While possible, I would be very, very surprised if he's named this subs bench as some sort of petulant hissy fit. Innocent until proven guilty etc.

Bare bones.

Swans match thread on 13:08 - May 7 with 2071 viewsPinnerPaul

Boro have blown it, looks like.

Luton fav for top 6 now - yipee!
Swans match thread on 13:09 - May 7 with 2053 viewsPinnerPaul

Swans match thread on 13:06 - May 7 by Antti_Heinola

Lots of extrapolation going on in this thread, as there has been all week, based on one article which was basically tittle tattle and while could be correct, is only one side of the story (if that).
MW is nothing if not professional. While possible, I would be very, very surprised if he's named this subs bench as some sort of petulant hissy fit. Innocent until proven guilty etc.

Fair comment
Swans match thread on 13:11 - May 7 with 2008 viewsToast_R

Reading will score in a bit and The Wall will climb into the top 6
Swans match thread on 13:13 - May 7 with 1956 viewsBklynRanger

Dykes needed to release that, been hanging around with Chair too much
Swans match thread on 13:19 - May 7 with 1788 viewsToast_R

Sky just completely missed the opening goal in the game they're showing. To be fair Cornick was hiding behind the goal keeper who didn't see him and threw the ball down to kick it and got mugged.
Swans match thread on 13:20 - May 7 with 1771 viewsed_83

Swans match thread on 13:06 - May 7 by Antti_Heinola

I agree about Warburton’s professionalism, and the long odds of this being a hissy fit, but he’s also got a track record of sticking resolutely and forthrightly to his guns. If he didn’t think there were U23 players ready for the first team a month or two ago, he absolutely wasn’t going to start thinking it now.

I don’t think characterising the lineup as a deliberate f-you to the board or fans is quite right, but I definitely feel like it’s him being stubborn, and not wanting to go back on his position for sentimentality’s sake.
Swans match thread on 13:20 - May 7 with 1757 viewsQPRSteve

Pretty even first half. Surprised me, I thought we were in for a stuffing when I saw the team sheet.
Swans match thread on 13:22 - May 7 with 1718 viewsPinnerPaul

Swans match thread on 13:11 - May 7 by Toast_R

Reading will score in a bit and The Wall will climb into the top 6

Au contraire!

Luton score, big favs for top 6 now.
Swans match thread on 13:24 - May 7 with 1648 viewsToast_R

Swans match thread on 13:22 - May 7 by PinnerPaul

Au contraire!

That was quite funny. Sky were showing a replay of a nothing incident and when they went back to the match the ball was in the back of the net..
[Post edited 7 May 2022 13:27]
Swans match thread on 13:24 - May 7 with 1644 viewskropotkin41

Swans match thread on 13:22 - May 7 by PinnerPaul

Au contraire!

I would really like Luton not to get promoted. I mean is that too much to ask?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Swans match thread on 13:25 - May 7 with 1618 viewsdmm

Both teams have their flip flop on today.
Swans match thread on 13:33 - May 7 with 1440 viewsBoston

Swans match thread on 13:25 - May 7 by dmm

Both teams have their flip flop on today.

Why not, they’re at the seaside.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024