Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul mcartney....80 22:38 - Jun 25 with 4101 viewsqpr_1968

looks younger than some of my 40 year old mates.

good on him.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Paul mcartney....80 on 12:00 - Jun 27 with 793 viewsFerdy

Jeez some right miserable gits on here!

The most successful musician of all time still spreading joy to millions of fans all over the world. The same old faces on here and social media doing that "wonderful" British thing of knocking down our own.

There must be quite a few cold hearted people around. How can you not get a bit emotional when he was singing along with his old pal John.

Greatest Living Brit, we should treasure him.
Paul mcartney....80 on 12:14 - Jun 27 with 748 viewskensalriser

Paul mcartney....80 on 15:49 - Jun 26 by Stanisgod

Says it all. Class always tells, saw Diana Ross last week at 78, still got it but only did an hour and thee quarters, lazy cow.
Im sure Billie Elish or whoever will be filling Glastonbury in 60 years time not.

Diana Ross, she hit fewer notes right at Glastonbury than I do when I'm singing in the shower. And I don't sing in the shower.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Paul mcartney....80 on 12:25 - Jun 27 with 723 viewsCamberleyR

Paul mcartney....80 on 20:44 - Jun 26 by A40Bosh

Abe is 51 and with Macca a long time
Monster drummer but the softest spoken beautiful sole when interviewed

Hid dad is a brilliant bass player. Al Jarreau's go to bass player during his late 70s/early 80s heyday as well as Quincy Jones who tended to use him on slower/mid tempo numbers which Louis Johnson didn't really like playing on.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Paul mcartney....80 on 12:28 - Jun 27 with 713 viewsdmm

I'm really not the sentimental type but I have to admit I had a tear in my eye when McCartney did the ending Abbey Road medley to finish his set. Part of the soundtrack of my life.
Paul mcartney....80 on 12:30 - Jun 27 with 706 viewsBlackCrowe

Saw him 6 years ago and his voice had well and truly gone then. Jagger on the other hand on Saturday was majestic - voice and energy undiminished. Best i've seen Keef and Ronnie play for years too. Extraordinary.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Paul mcartney....80 on 12:43 - Jun 27 with 677 viewsLythamR

Paul mcartney....80 on 12:28 - Jun 27 by dmm

I'm really not the sentimental type but I have to admit I had a tear in my eye when McCartney did the ending Abbey Road medley to finish his set. Part of the soundtrack of my life.

its was "ive just seen a face" and "Blackbird" that got me but i though the whole set was pretty good. we have to accept that the set has to be tailored to the performers current capabilities. I thought his playing was good, voice isnt really there anymore but good enough to get buy. when you go and see someone that old performing you are going for the "moment" more than to experience technical mastery

Paul McCartney simply loves playing live, my only gripe was letting Springsteen do one of his own songs, i am just thankful it wasnt Born in the USA
Paul mcartney....80 on 12:59 - Jun 27 with 647 viewsstowmarketrange

Paul mcartney....80 on 12:43 - Jun 27 by LythamR

its was "ive just seen a face" and "Blackbird" that got me but i though the whole set was pretty good. we have to accept that the set has to be tailored to the performers current capabilities. I thought his playing was good, voice isnt really there anymore but good enough to get buy. when you go and see someone that old performing you are going for the "moment" more than to experience technical mastery

Paul McCartney simply loves playing live, my only gripe was letting Springsteen do one of his own songs, i am just thankful it wasnt Born in the USA

I think he’ll bring out a new version after the Supreme Court cote.It’ll be called “No choice but to be born in the USA”
Paul mcartney....80 on 13:01 - Jun 27 with 634 viewsdmm

My big take away from the Get Back films was how much the Beatles were at heart a rock n roll band that loved playing live. Your comment about McCartney is spot on.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul mcartney....80 on 13:44 - Jun 27 with 546 viewsrobith

What's your beef with Born in the USA? It's one of the most scathing pieces of social commentary ever written?
Paul mcartney....80 on 14:01 - Jun 27 with 524 viewsLythamR

Paul mcartney....80 on 13:44 - Jun 27 by robith

What's your beef with Born in the USA? It's one of the most scathing pieces of social commentary ever written?

my beef primarily is that it was a McCartney gig, didnt need any springsteen songs
secondary beef is thats its Iconically Springsteen which doubles up on the primary beef

Dave Grohl seemed able to cope without doing one of his own songs

i have no problem with the song itself or with Springsteen
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024