Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton - least favourite club 15:11 - Aug 19 with 5083 viewsgr1

Yes - along with the rest of the big time Charlie's!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/9325149/rangers-joey-barton-leas
Barton - least favourite club on 15:18 - Aug 19 with 4034 viewsMick_S

That makes it alright by me. That’s a direct quote from Nietzsche.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Barton - least favourite club on 15:29 - Aug 19 with 3960 viewsQPRSteve

Didn't realise he'd played more than 90 games for us.
Barton - least favourite club on 15:31 - Aug 19 with 3948 viewsflynnbo

Probably my least favourite player.
Barton - least favourite club on 15:32 - Aug 19 with 3946 viewssprocket

Barton - least favourite club on 15:29 - Aug 19 by QPRSteve

Didn't realise he'd played more than 90 games for us.

Feeling is mutual. Listen he's a footballer, human being and was in the game for money, mostly. I won't remember him for much other than his crap dead ball deliveries, that sending off against hull (pr!ck) and of course the Man City game. I have moved on, so has he. Not sure why we are still talking about him
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 15:33]
Barton - least favourite club on 15:54 - Aug 19 with 3829 viewsDorse

'He continued: “So QPR was tough, the fans didn’t particularly like me and I’ve still got 80 per cent of the fanbase who don’t like me...'

Now be fair - it's nowhere near 80%. That's a misrepresentation. It's way more than that.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Barton - least favourite club on 16:01 - Aug 19 with 3794 viewssoops

I am very happy indeed to read that report.
As it will further reduce the chances of that prick ever ending up here in some management capacity.
Barton - least favourite club on 16:20 - Aug 19 with 3690 viewsconnell10

Barton - least favourite club on 16:01 - Aug 19 by soops

I am very happy indeed to read that report.
As it will further reduce the chances of that prick ever ending up here in some management capacity.

No chance of a invite to the Forever R,s Club then! What a w anker...hope all the dicks who clapped on his return read that and hold their heads in shame!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Barton - least favourite club on 16:21 - Aug 19 with 3684 viewslarsricchi

The article is much more enjoyable if you imagine the quotes in his sh!t faux French accent
Login to get fewer ads

Barton - least favourite club on 16:21 - Aug 19 with 3683 viewsNorthernr

That's alright he's one of my least favourite cnts as well.
Barton - least favourite club on 16:22 - Aug 19 with 3675 viewsted_hendrix

A nothing footballer with nothing to say.

About as interesting as the nothing bloke you'll stand behind at the checkout queue in Sainsbury's on a dull Sunday afternoon.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Barton - least favourite club on 17:54 - Aug 19 with 3383 viewsR_from_afar

On the days when he had his Claude Makele* head on:

On the days when he had his David Beckham* head on:

Those set pieces!

* He was nowhere as good as either of them.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Barton - least favourite club on 20:12 - Aug 19 with 3183 viewsbosh67

You know what the season he captained us and took us up he was excellent. There's a lot wrong with Joey but he was one of our better players that season and despite what we thought of him and him of us he generally left everything out on the pitch that season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Barton - least favourite club on 20:13 - Aug 19 with 3180 viewsDorse

Barton - least favourite club on 20:12 - Aug 19 by bosh67

You know what the season he captained us and took us up he was excellent. There's a lot wrong with Joey but he was one of our better players that season and despite what we thought of him and him of us he generally left everything out on the pitch that season.

Joey? Is that you?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Barton - least favourite club on 20:22 - Aug 19 with 3157 viewskensalriser

A plea to all fans for Saturday's game: if you find a missing mind, please take it to the reception area for reuniting with its owner, bosh67.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Barton - least favourite club on 20:40 - Aug 19 with 3120 viewsLeedsR

He wasn’t as great as he thought he was, he wasn’t an entirely awful player, but he has always come across as a thoroughly unpleasant person, who I’d never like to see anywhere near the club again.
Barton - least favourite club on 21:17 - Aug 19 with 3061 viewsTomS

So Joey. You arrived into a happy, settled Championship winning squad. Yet within a few short months it somehow evolved into a divided changing room between the haves and have nots, alienating the manager from the squad leading to his sacking. Coincidence I'm sure.

On the pitch, your long passes were always intercepted, your corners never passed the first man, and your free kicks never made it through the wall. The red cards flowed freely, which never helped the team.
But it was never your fault, was it Joey? You were always the misunderstood victim.

And then there was the regular back-stabbing commentary from your Twitter account! Maybe your agent, with access to your account, was doing that without your knowledge. It's seemingly common practice.

So remind us, what did you bring to the club to earn your Stg75k a week salary over those years?
Barton - least favourite club on 21:27 - Aug 19 with 3041 viewsDejR_vu

Was it the Liverpool 0-2 / 3-2 game that he was booed off? Never seen anything like it, I reckon he had a pass completion rate of 5%.

I don’t think I can ever recall a player who’s ego was so far detached from his ability.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Barton - least favourite club on 21:28 - Aug 19 with 3033 viewsflynnbo

Don't forget the comments he made about our Rodney!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/former-city
[Post edited 19 Aug 2022 21:30]
Barton - least favourite club on 22:03 - Aug 19 with 2921 viewsjoe90

Barton - least favourite club on 20:12 - Aug 19 by bosh67

Agreed.

I understand why people don’t like him, but there’s nothing wrong with what he said, apart from maybe how many QPR fans dislike him.
Barton - least favourite club on 22:08 - Aug 19 with 2906 viewsRs_Holy

Good… it gives me a warm feeling inside that he doesnt like us.
Please, please, please God can we get Bristol Rovers in the cup at HQ thus season!
Barton - least favourite club on 22:53 - Aug 19 with 2802 viewsNortholt_Rs

Total and utter CNT of a human being. Makes me feel ill that he ever pulled on our shirt. My most hated player by a country mile.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Barton - least favourite club on 00:39 - Aug 20 with 2698 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If Heineken did a Joey Barton as a blonde on a plane...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Barton - least favourite club on 00:43 - Aug 20 with 2693 viewsconnell10

Barton - least favourite club on 20:13 - Aug 19 by Dorse

Joey? Is that you?

With all due respect ....BOLLOCKS...thank you so much

Barton - least favourite club on 00:49 - Aug 20 with 2686 viewsconnell10

Barton - least favourite club on 00:43 - Aug 20 by connell10

With all due respect ....BOLLOCKS...thank you so much

Sorry not your comments Dorse but Bosh,s

Barton - least favourite club on 01:36 - Aug 20 with 2646 viewsSouthallRanger

Barton is one of those toxic characters who I have never warmed to as a personality. Some of the things he has done in terms of violence to others is totally out of order.

However he cannot shoulder total blame for his time here. The whole situation was caused by our inexperienced and naive owner’s who got taken for a ride By certain agents and managers. That is what caused the cliques. Of all the mercenaries that arrived, people like Bosingwa were far worse than Barton.

He was not as good a player as he thought he was. Inconsistent. I remember how bad he was against Liverpool. Every pass seemed to go to one of their players. I remember thinking how bad he was in that game. If I remember correctly our 3-2 comeback happened after he was subbed off. But he also had many good games. Despite him taking all set pieces so badly, at least he put himself forward and tried his best and gave effort. You could see that he also tried to be the leader he thought he was. So in that regard I hold no grudges… I repeat, he was no Bosongwa.

I’d rather we never signed him. But again, not his fault. We are still paying for our owners learning on the job and being humbled into trying to run the club properly and recovering from their mistakes.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2022 1:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024