Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Willock 11:05 - Aug 25 with 3096 viewskernowhoop

This reads like a 'Which?' report suggesting a 'best buy'.

https://www.theanalyst.com/eu/2022/08/everybody-loves-chris-willock-or-at-least-
Chris Willock on 12:37 - Aug 25 with 2800 viewsnix

I must admit I'm quite surprised no one in the bottom half of the Prem, top half of the Championship has made a cheeky bid. He oozes class.
Chris Willock on 12:45 - Aug 25 with 2765 viewsslmrstid

Chris Willock on 12:37 - Aug 25 by nix

I must admit I'm quite surprised no one in the bottom half of the Prem, top half of the Championship has made a cheeky bid. He oozes class.

I think it was the injury at the back end of last year that's kept him off teams radars for this summer - he was flying at that point and I think had he not got injured and carried on he would definitely have gone.

As it is I suspect teams are waiting to see how his recovery is - if he has a flying first half of the year, which he is threatening to do if kept fit, we may be fending bids in January.
Chris Willock on 13:09 - Aug 25 with 2655 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent stuff by Jack Supple, a lovely mix of analysis and prose.

I think we can also add in some other aspects of his play that don't neccessarily show up in stats - one that springs to mind is that, like Eze before him, he draws in defenders leaving space for his teammates.

Using an extremly advanced but highly secretive logarithim we can now calculate from Jack's stats allied to the testimony of experienced and expert industry insiders (the LFW posters) that Willock's worth on the transfer market is £917,643,215.74 (or, y'know, nearest offer).

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chris Willock on 13:21 - Aug 25 with 2591 viewsfrancisbowles

Chris Willock on 13:09 - Aug 25 by BrianMcCarthy

Excellent stuff by Jack Supple, a lovely mix of analysis and prose.

I think we can also add in some other aspects of his play that don't neccessarily show up in stats - one that springs to mind is that, like Eze before him, he draws in defenders leaving space for his teammates.

Using an extremly advanced but highly secretive logarithim we can now calculate from Jack's stats allied to the testimony of experienced and expert industry insiders (the LFW posters) that Willock's worth on the transfer market is £917,643,215.74 (or, y'know, nearest offer).

It's very nearest offer.
Chris Willock on 14:08 - Aug 25 with 2408 viewsnix

Chris Willock on 12:45 - Aug 25 by slmrstid

I think it was the injury at the back end of last year that's kept him off teams radars for this summer - he was flying at that point and I think had he not got injured and carried on he would definitely have gone.

As it is I suspect teams are waiting to see how his recovery is - if he has a flying first half of the year, which he is threatening to do if kept fit, we may be fending bids in January.

Good point. Maybe from Palace? They could sell Eze for £30 million and buy Willock for £15 million. Makes sense!
Chris Willock on 15:36 - Aug 25 with 2199 viewsStreathamRanger

Chris Willock on 14:08 - Aug 25 by nix

Good point. Maybe from Palace? They could sell Eze for £30 million and buy Willock for £15 million. Makes sense!

If Chelsea are will to spend £50million on Anthony Gordon then Eze must be worth at least £60 million especially give. He'll still have 3 years on his contract after this season.
Chris Willock on 19:42 - Aug 25 with 1982 viewsGroveR

Chris Willock on 15:36 - Aug 25 by StreathamRanger

If Chelsea are will to spend £50million on Anthony Gordon then Eze must be worth at least £60 million especially give. He'll still have 3 years on his contract after this season.

24th February in case anyone was wondering...

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/54339/anthony-gord
Chris Willock on 21:07 - Aug 25 with 1817 viewsdistortR

Chris Willock on 15:36 - Aug 25 by StreathamRanger

I think Gordon is hugely over-rated, I've not seen a lot of end product in the premiership.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Willock on 21:14 - Aug 25 with 1803 viewsStreathamRanger

Chris Willock on 21:07 - Aug 25 by distortR

I think Gordon is hugely over-rated, I've not seen a lot of end product in the premiership.

Feels like a bit of a Franny Jeffers to me.
Chris Willock on 05:00 - Aug 26 with 1546 viewsnumptydumpty

Is he the best Willock in the building ??

His brother Joe in and out Newcastle starting line up.

Maybe Chris himself knows he needs regular football to progress his career and move not right as yet.

Injuries am sure have meant much lesser interest than otherwise would be, but maybe some view his brother as an in and out prem player and put the same on Chris, even though he is obviously untried at that level.

Silly reason, but guess you never know these days with data analysis, background, right sort checks, that go into transfer business in the modern world !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024