Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford match thread 01:55 - Aug 27 with 45675 viewsDubaiR

Dislike Watford and would love us to get something but just can’t see it.

Dieng

Kakay
Dickie
Dunne

Laird
Field
Paal

Willock
Roberts
Chair

Dykes

Laird and Paal as wingbacks, Kakay in a back three and field as the holder.

2-1 to them
Watford match thread on 02:06 - Aug 27 with 5739 viewsDamo1962

Think we will surprise everyone and get a score draw.
Watford match thread on 02:08 - Aug 27 with 5762 viewsDubaiR

That would be lovely. They haven’t looked that good so far but still sitting pretty. Effective without being great, watch it all click for them tomorrow
Watford match thread on 07:19 - Aug 27 with 5664 viewsDWQPR

They have a couple of players upfront that might not put the shift in given that they are subject to transfer rumours. We’ve got one up front who would like to be subject to transfer rumours. Watford ain’t scoring much and not letting in much. I’ve got a funny feeling about this match. 2-1 to the R’s.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Watford match thread on 07:55 - Aug 27 with 5636 viewsjoe90

In my dream last night we lost 5-0. I’m sure when interpreting dreams you’re meant to infer the opposite?! Or is just a reflection of my subconscious? In which case I should stop reading the match previews before bed!
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 11:58]
Watford match thread on 08:32 - Aug 27 with 5603 viewsstevec

I suspect Watford aren’t actually that good. Countering that I know we aren’t actually that good.

1-1 draw.
Watford match thread on 08:41 - Aug 27 with 5595 viewsDejR_vu

Watford match thread on 07:19 - Aug 27 by DWQPR

They have a couple of players upfront that might not put the shift in given that they are subject to transfer rumours. We’ve got one up front who would like to be subject to transfer rumours. Watford ain’t scoring much and not letting in much. I’ve got a funny feeling about this match. 2-1 to the R’s.

Ditto

2 up, cruising, we concede late in the first half and endure 45 minutes, plus 8 added, of torture in the second

Edit: missed that Stroud is ‘officiating’. Make that 3-2 to Watford. Same scenario but two late Watford goals including a dubious penalty
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 11:51]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Watford match thread on 08:53 - Aug 27 with 5573 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I know nothing about Watford. Do they still play in a cabbage patch?

1-0 Rangers.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Watford match thread on 09:01 - Aug 27 with 5557 viewsSuffolk

I think this is one of the games Beale would have played with a back 3 if players had been available. Based on the comparative balance of the squads and the pace within their team I'm predicting a 3-0 loss. On the plus side I am rubbish at predicting our results.
Login to get fewer ads

Watford match thread on 09:03 - Aug 27 with 5542 viewsRs_Holy

a frustrating 3-1 defeat
Watford match thread on 09:03 - Aug 27 with 5540 viewsHayesender

I've left the house only an hour later than I left for Sunderland. Well, you can't trust London transport can you

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Watford match thread on 09:09 - Aug 27 with 5519 viewspaulparker

2-0 Watford
The excuses will be that Watford have ex amount of millions and we don’t

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Watford match thread on 09:14 - Aug 27 with 5497 viewsswitchingcode

Away win 16/5 skybet I’m having some.Watford have lost key players and more to follow good time to play them.
Watford match thread on 09:34 - Aug 27 with 5428 viewseastside_r

Watford match thread on 08:53 - Aug 27 by BrianMcCarthy

I know nothing about Watford. Do they still play in a cabbage patch?

1-0 Rangers.

Don’t!

One of my first ever Away Games in the 80’s and therefore before the internet and the integrated TfL travel system.

I only really used the Tube (and not local British Rail) so travelled from east London to Watford Met station, the furthest away. Had a long walk through a town I did not know and then you had to walk half a mile further south beyond the ground and back up through those bloody allotments. Think I missed the first 20 minutes. Beat the pricks though as I remember.

Always have horrible kits.

Can’t see anything but a bad beating today.
Watford match thread on 09:40 - Aug 27 with 5403 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Watford match thread on 09:34 - Aug 27 by eastside_r

Don’t!

One of my first ever Away Games in the 80’s and therefore before the internet and the integrated TfL travel system.

I only really used the Tube (and not local British Rail) so travelled from east London to Watford Met station, the furthest away. Had a long walk through a town I did not know and then you had to walk half a mile further south beyond the ground and back up through those bloody allotments. Think I missed the first 20 minutes. Beat the pricks though as I remember.

I wouldn't worry.

Apart from Nigel Callaghan on the wing, they've got nothing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Watford match thread on 09:53 - Aug 27 with 5368 viewsRangersw12

3 nil Watford and a few mentions of Beale's past at SW6 in the away end 😐
Watford match thread on 09:54 - Aug 27 with 5350 viewshamptonhillhoop

Watford match thread on 09:34 - Aug 27 by eastside_r

Don’t!

For some inexplicable reason I haven't done Watford away since 1988, Alan McDonald winner, Remember those allotments though! Am going today to break a 34 year drought
Watford match thread on 09:55 - Aug 27 with 5350 viewsQPRSteve

All these win predictions are forgetting one thing, Keith Stroud.

Watford to win by the odd penalty (which wasn't) goal and us to have countless goals disallowed and penalty shouts turned down.
Watford match thread on 09:55 - Aug 27 with 5349 viewsMick_S

Watford match thread on 09:40 - Aug 27 by BrianMcCarthy

I wouldn't worry.

Apart from Nigel Callaghan on the wing, they've got nothing.

Is Ross Jenkins playing? Lloyd Doyley?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Watford match thread on 10:31 - Aug 27 with 5271 viewsBoston

1-1

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Watford match thread on 10:47 - Aug 27 with 5253 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I expect Watford might part our butt cheeks and if they do, Stroud will do the rest.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Watford match thread on 11:02 - Aug 27 with 5224 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Watford match thread on 10:47 - Aug 27 by PlanetHonneywood

I expect Watford might part our butt cheeks and if they do, Stroud will do the rest.

Yes this. My happy clappy default settings have deserted me for this one I'm afraid. I predict the first bum gobbing of the season 3-0 to them at best. Apocalyptic meltdown on here come 5.00pm.
Watford match thread on 11:10 - Aug 27 with 5188 viewsPlanetHonneywood

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Watford match thread on 11:22 - Aug 27 with 5145 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

I'm going for a 1-1 draw, just got a sneaky feeling we might holdout. However, if Blissett and Barnes are playing we could get thumped 5-1.
Watford match thread on 11:23 - Aug 27 with 5132 viewscolinallcars

Whore nets 1 Hoopsah 1
Watford match thread on 11:40 - Aug 27 with 5085 viewsHarbour

1-0 Watford …Stroud effect….1-1 no Stroud effect…I am in block next to the away end so hoping for the best…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024