Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at 10:10 - Sep 7 with 12745 viewsE17hoop

Chelsea.

Tuchel sacked.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Let's all laugh at on 21:09 - Sep 7 with 2404 viewsloftboy

Let's all laugh at on 21:09 - Sep 7 by ManinBlack

I'm laughing at Liverpool right now. Napoli should have had six by now. Laughing at Chelsea will resume later.

Was just about to say that Klopp will be available soon!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Let's all laugh at on 23:22 - Sep 7 with 2179 viewsRs_Holy

Let's all laugh at on 17:12 - Sep 7 by PinnerPaul

Blimey, Potter 1/9 with Paddy Power.

wouldn't it be really refreshing if Potter said... "I'm really flattered with the offer... but I've started something at Brighton and want to see it to completion"... unfortunately I think he will be like all the others and take the money :(
Let's all laugh at on 09:27 - Sep 8 with 2027 viewsTheChef

Let's all laugh at on 23:22 - Sep 7 by Rs_Holy

wouldn't it be really refreshing if Potter said... "I'm really flattered with the offer... but I've started something at Brighton and want to see it to completion"... unfortunately I think he will be like all the others and take the money :(

Exactly :(

The Premier League 1% will have seen the threat of Brighton to the status quo and will make Potter an offer he can't refuse. Otherwise they'll send the boys round.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Let's all laugh at on 09:29 - Sep 8 with 2025 viewsNorthernr

Let's all laugh at on 21:09 - Sep 7 by ManinBlack

I'm laughing at Liverpool right now. Napoli should have had six by now. Laughing at Chelsea will resume later.

All down to that unfair scheduling of the Charity Shield so close to their crucial pre-season clash with Man Utd in Bangkok I'm sure.
Let's all laugh at on 09:45 - Sep 8 with 1987 viewsdaveB

When will get a chance again to manage a champions league team, seen with Brendy Rogers it only takes one bad run and your stock falls very quickly. He'd be mad to say no, Brighton fans were booing him last season

Shame though as I like him and was hoping he'd be England manager after the world cup
Let's all laugh at on 09:55 - Sep 8 with 1964 viewsdaveB

only one choice, ready girls....

Let's all laugh at on 10:03 - Sep 8 with 1937 viewsstowmarketrange

Let's all laugh at on 09:55 - Sep 8 by daveB

What a c unt.
Let's all laugh at on 10:14 - Sep 8 with 1916 viewsdaveB

Let's all laugh at on 10:03 - Sep 8 by stowmarketrange

What a c unt.

grown man, in his 50's wrote than and probably practiced it a few times as well then roped in a few girls from the office, hung around outside the ground hoping Sky would ask his opinion, it's beautifully tragic.
Ricky Gervais could make that into a series
Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at on 10:22 - Sep 8 with 1900 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That was a sh1t Rex Harrison impression.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Let's all laugh at on 11:06 - Sep 8 with 1831 viewsRs_Holy

Let's all laugh at on 11:47 - Sep 8 with 1750 viewsjohnhoop

Now being reported that Graham Potter has accepted the vacant position in Mordor.
Would rather have seen what he could do as next England manager.
Let's all laugh at on 11:58 - Sep 8 with 1718 viewsstowmarketrange

Let's all laugh at on 11:47 - Sep 8 by johnhoop

Now being reported that Graham Potter has accepted the vacant position in Mordor.

There’s still time.He might be hounded out by Christmas as he hasn’t won 3 champions leagues and 4 titles in a two team league.
Let's all laugh at on 12:50 - Sep 8 with 1638 viewsswitchingcode

So Thomas Frank is now the 3 rd longest serving manager in the PL behind Pep and Klopp unbelievable and to think he lost 8 of his first 10 games in charge.Lessons to be learnt maybe no don’t be silly
Let's all laugh at on 13:19 - Sep 8 with 1600 viewsTheChef

23 million quid to Brighton apparently, to get Potter.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Let's all laugh at on 14:51 - Sep 8 with 1510 viewsPinnerPaul

TBF, twice the money, twice the length of contract and the chance to actually win something, other than a few platitudes along the lines of "Haven't Brighton done well to finish 12th"

Plus most football managers at this level , and most levels really, have to have belief in themselves and anyone in any profession always wants to do the best they can, and of course, earn the most they can!
Let's all laugh at on 14:54 - Sep 8 with 1495 viewsPinnerPaul

Let's all laugh at on 10:03 - Sep 8 by stowmarketrange

What a c unt.

Mrs PP just said "What was that? He sounds pretty 'special' himself"

Let's all laugh at on 15:03 - Sep 8 with 1473 viewsMick_S

Let's all laugh at on 14:54 - Sep 8 by PinnerPaul

Mrs PP just said "What was that? He sounds pretty 'special' himself"

Ready girls? I had to stop watching. Feck me, that’s bad, bad, bad.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Let's all laugh at on 15:50 - Sep 8 with 1419 viewsRanger_Things

He should be available again after the World Cup.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2022 15:58]
Let's all laugh at on 16:22 - Sep 8 with 1344 viewsPhildo

That new owner making himself the DOF and then apparently driving Tuchel mad with phone calls for hours each day makes me think all is not going to go well for our neighbours.
Let's all laugh at on 17:50 - Sep 8 with 1200 viewsted_hendrix

Potter appointed.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Let's all laugh at on 17:51 - Sep 8 with 1187 viewsstowmarketrange

Let's all laugh at on 17:50 - Sep 8 by ted_hendrix

Potter appointed.

They should’ve gone for Harry Potter.
Let's all laugh at on 18:00 - Sep 8 with 1143 viewsdubaistu

Anyone concerned Beale may be approached by Brighton?
Let's all laugh at on 18:00 - Sep 8 with 1143 viewsR_from_afar

I'm gutted that he has left Brighton, he was doing a great job there and had created a team capable of giving almost any opponent a real scare.

I really can't see how he is a good fit for Chelsea and given that he is not one of those high profile managers who move between the "big" teams on a rota basis, the fans may think he's beneath them and give him short shrift, unless he gets results straight away.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Let's all laugh at on 18:05 - Sep 8 with 1110 viewsthemodfather

chelsea are not fit to wear the HOOPS!
Let's all laugh at on 18:21 - Sep 8 with 1063 viewsswitchingcode

Let's all laugh at on 18:00 - Sep 8 by R_from_afar

I'm gutted that he has left Brighton, he was doing a great job there and had created a team capable of giving almost any opponent a real scare.

I really can't see how he is a good fit for Chelsea and given that he is not one of those high profile managers who move between the "big" teams on a rota basis, the fans may think he's beneath them and give him short shrift, unless he gets results straight away.

Agree but he’s reportedly been given a 5 year deal so money way beyond his dreams so whatever happens he’s sorted for life.I think he will do well there as he will be given massive support if only to justify the owners decision to employ his own man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024