Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liz Truss resigns 13:35 - Oct 20 with 12309 viewsJuzzie

Never thought I'd do a 'Liz Truss is the new PM' and a 'Liz Truss resigns' thread in the space of 6 weeks!

Her leadership campaign lasted longer than her actual tenure. What a mess. Hopefully we can have some stability, this cannot go on.

[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 13:40]
Liz Truss resigns on 15:00 - Oct 20 with 2314 viewsSuperhoop83

Suffering since 1978.

Liz Truss resigns on 15:02 - Oct 20 with 2300 viewswood_hoop

Bloody hell !

https://t.co/SuApE3RmIr

Liz Truss resigns on 15:02 - Oct 20 with 2296 viewsnix

Liz Truss resigns on 13:39 - Oct 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Poor Clive. Beale stays and peace breaks out in LFWland. For two and a half minutes!
[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 14:22]

Meanwhile he has to delete the two paras he’s already written about treacherous managers and not being allowed nice things from his match report and start from scratch again!
Liz Truss resigns on 15:21 - Oct 20 with 2205 viewsGloryHunter

To lose one Liz may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose two looks like carelessness.
Liz Truss resigns on 15:25 - Oct 20 with 2185 viewsstowmarketrange

Liz Truss resigns on 14:33 - Oct 20 by Superhoop83

Would you be able to put up a family of four next month if Boris Johnson comes back?

There should be riots if that buffoon comes back again.He is still under investigation on whether he misled the house.
Liz Truss resigns on 15:31 - Oct 20 with 2161 viewsClive_Anderson

Liz Truss resigns on 15:02 - Oct 20 by wood_hoop

Bloody hell !

https://t.co/SuApE3RmIr

Would be good if he came back, although I'm expecting some ex banker like Sunak to get the nod from whoever decides these things (obviously not us).
Liz Truss resigns on 15:34 - Oct 20 with 2147 viewsstowmarketrange

Liz Truss resigns on 15:31 - Oct 20 by Clive_Anderson

Would be good if he came back, although I'm expecting some ex banker like Sunak to get the nod from whoever decides these things (obviously not us).

How can it be good that a lying lawbreaker becomes pm again?
Liz Truss resigns on 15:36 - Oct 20 with 2113 viewsqpr_1968

Liz Truss resigns on 13:44 - Oct 20 by BlackCrowe

Truss goes while Beale stays. Oh...It's such a perfect day.....

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Login to get fewer ads

Liz Truss resigns on 15:37 - Oct 20 with 2087 viewsClive_Anderson

Liz Truss resigns on 15:34 - Oct 20 by stowmarketrange

Oh yeah he had a slice of cake at work once....you're right bring on the bankers that no one voted for instead.
Liz Truss resigns on 15:42 - Oct 20 with 2044 viewsRanger_Things

Because it would keep the Tories out of power for a generation?
Liz Truss resigns on 15:44 - Oct 20 with 2038 viewsstowmarketrange

Liz Truss resigns on 15:37 - Oct 20 by Clive_Anderson

Oh yeah he had a slice of cake at work once....you're right bring on the bankers that no one voted for instead.

I feel like we’re going over old ground again,but if it was just a slice of cake it wouldn’t be such a problem.Maybe the fact that he told us that there wasn’t any cake,then there was but he only had a few crumbs for his birthday,then it was someone’s leaving party that he denied he went to,but admitted popping in for 10 minutes to say goodbye once the photos appeared.
And the small matter of misleading the house over whether he did anything wrong or not.
It would be in the national interest if the clown stayed in America with his mate trump.
Liz Truss resigns on 15:46 - Oct 20 with 2014 viewsSharpy36

He did`nt break any law, the rules maybe.

No Rishi either then. Good news.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Liz Truss resigns on 15:50 - Oct 20 with 2005 viewsQPR_Jim

Liz Truss resigns on 15:37 - Oct 20 by Clive_Anderson

Yeah I don't think anyone's buying that.

https://boris-johnson-lies.com/johnson-in-parliament
Liz Truss resigns on 15:53 - Oct 20 with 1985 viewskensalriser

Liz Truss resigns on 15:46 - Oct 20 by Sharpy36

He did`nt break any law, the rules maybe.

No Rishi either then. Good news.

He was literally fined for breaking the law, a law he was responsible for.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Liz Truss resigns on 15:55 - Oct 20 with 1970 viewsSuperhoop83

Liz Truss resigns on 15:25 - Oct 20 by stowmarketrange

There should be riots if that buffoon comes back again.He is still under investigation on whether he misled the house.

What, the most shameless and dishonest person in the modern history of British politics?

Suffering since 1978.

Liz Truss resigns on 15:56 - Oct 20 with 1951 viewsDamo1962

Tories look like they are finished as a relevant party anymore...just like the Liberals. The Marxist's on the left, have achieved what they set out to do all those decades ago. I find the hard left more chilling than the hard right TBH. People will stand up to the far right, they won't to the far left. At least all the problems in this country, and the rest of the world won't be blamed on the Tories...or will they? Easy to shout from the Left all the time, let's see how they do in Government. I reckon people will look back fondly for those old fashioned One Nation Conservative values in the future.This rabble masquerading as Conservatives, deserve everything they get. I'll be voting for Nigel when he returns to mix it up a bit 🤗
Liz Truss resigns (n/t) on 15:58 - Oct 20 with 1959 viewsSuperhoop83

Liz Truss resigns on 15:56 - Oct 20 by Damo1962

Tories look like they are finished as a relevant party anymore...just like the Liberals. The Marxist's on the left, have achieved what they set out to do all those decades ago. I find the hard left more chilling than the hard right TBH. People will stand up to the far right, they won't to the far left. At least all the problems in this country, and the rest of the world won't be blamed on the Tories...or will they? Easy to shout from the Left all the time, let's see how they do in Government. I reckon people will look back fondly for those old fashioned One Nation Conservative values in the future.This rabble masquerading as Conservatives, deserve everything they get. I'll be voting for Nigel when he returns to mix it up a bit 🤗

[Post edited 20 Oct 2022 16:01]

Suffering since 1978.

Liz Truss resigns on 16:00 - Oct 20 with 1940 viewsstowmarketrange

Liz Truss resigns on 15:56 - Oct 20 by Damo1962

The tories have blamed the Labour Party for the last 12 1/2 years for all the problems they’ve had to deal with,so I guess it can always work the other way round.
Liz Truss resigns on 16:00 - Oct 20 with 1936 viewsSharpy36

Liz Truss resigns on 15:53 - Oct 20 by kensalriser

He was literally fined for breaking the law, a law he was responsible for.

http://www.differencebetween.net/language/difference-between-rules-and-laws/

Words are important, wright ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Liz Truss resigns on 16:02 - Oct 20 with 1919 viewsstowmarketrange

Liz Truss resigns on 16:00 - Oct 20 by Sharpy36

http://www.differencebetween.net/language/difference-between-rules-and-laws/

Words are important, wright ?

You don’t normally get fined for breaking the rules.The law is a different matter.
Liz Truss resigns on 16:52 - Oct 20 with 1786 viewsnix

Liz Truss resigns on 15:55 - Oct 20 by Superhoop83

What, the most shameless and dishonest person in the modern history of British politics?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minist

This says everything about Johnson from someone who knew him well and isn't known for tittle tattle.
Liz Truss resigns on 16:55 - Oct 20 with 1770 viewsDamo1962

Liz Truss resigns on 16:00 - Oct 20 by stowmarketrange

The tories have blamed the Labour Party for the last 12 1/2 years for all the problems they’ve had to deal with,so I guess it can always work the other way round.

Have they. Doesn't seem that way to me. It's always easy to blame others, and all Politicians do it, but Labour do little else but carp from the sidelines.They do it Ad Nauseum. Do they have any policies of their own we should know about, apart from PC Virtue signalling?
Liz Truss resigns on 16:59 - Oct 20 with 1759 viewsDamo1962

Liz Truss resigns on 16:52 - Oct 20 by nix

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minist

This says everything about Johnson from someone who knew him well and isn't known for tittle tattle.

The Guardian, they don't have an agenda...do they?
Liz Truss resigns on 17:04 - Oct 20 with 1726 viewsJuzzie

Liz Truss resigns on 16:59 - Oct 20 by Damo1962

The Guardian, they don't have an agenda...do they?

Forget it's the Guardian. Do you trust in what Max Hastings says? I do.
Liz Truss resigns on 17:07 - Oct 20 with 1694 viewsParkRoyalR

Liz Truss resigns on 16:55 - Oct 20 by Damo1962

Have they. Doesn't seem that way to me. It's always easy to blame others, and all Politicians do it, but Labour do little else but carp from the sidelines.They do it Ad Nauseum. Do they have any policies of their own we should know about, apart from PC Virtue signalling?

Labour policies adopted by the Conservatives and dressed up as their own in last few weeks include the Windfall Tax on energy companies and only offering energy bill discounts to all for 6 months until a fairer means tested arrangement could be worked up and implemented.

Truss meanwhile tried to ignore the above and went from 'I don't believe in hand-outs' to going for a full 2 year ÂŁ160bn for all to hold on I crashed the economy so best adopt Labour's more planned approach and offer up 6 months until I've worked out the numbers.

And I've never voted Labour but the Conservatives have worked out most people are dumb as and just want to believe what suits their mindset.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024