Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got home 00:32 - Oct 29 with 5276 viewswombat

Have to say one thing dieng , is bloody awful at releasing the ball quickly, players try and get forward but he never ever tried to find them with a throw etc .

Seoond comment about him Sunday league keeping for first goal from him , he’s. Great keeper but has to get rid of the silly mistakes he makes and improve massively with releasing the all qi kly esp now we have some Pace in the team

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Just got home on 01:24 - Oct 29 with 5111 viewsWatford_Ranger

He’s been absolute class. One bad game, if it was even his fault which it wasn’t, doesn’t change that. We were soft as sht which isn’t his fault.
Just got home on 01:49 - Oct 29 with 5070 viewsHAYESBOY

He was poor on the first goal. Come for the ball when he didn't need to which left him in no man's land. Fluky goal really though as the Yank didn't know where the ball was going.

He didn't cost us the game though. We were poor all over the place.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Just got home on 06:14 - Oct 29 with 4871 viewskernowhoop

I suspect that. when he appears to hesitate about releasing the ball - and I noticed that once or twice - it is simply that, despite players moving forward, there is no player obviously ready to receive the ball and he does not want the ball to end up with the opposition.
He was a good goalkeeper before Friday night.
I reckon he still is.
Just got home on 06:46 - Oct 29 with 4821 viewsSydneyRs

I assume you'll be calling for Beale's head if we don't win the next one?
Just got home on 09:47 - Oct 29 with 4391 viewsHastings_Hoops

This is incredible harsh and maybe missing what’s actually happening.

I would say it’s a case of cause and consequence - other teams are aware of his threat and ability to pick a pass and to counter this they place a player in his way / give him a nudge to stop him releasing it early… I’ve seen this particularly over the last few games.
Just got home on 09:53 - Oct 29 with 4354 viewsfrancisbowles

Just got home on 09:47 - Oct 29 by Hastings_Hoops

This is incredible harsh and maybe missing what’s actually happening.

I would say it’s a case of cause and consequence - other teams are aware of his threat and ability to pick a pass and to counter this they place a player in his way / give him a nudge to stop him releasing it early… I’ve seen this particularly over the last few games.

I think your absolutely spot on Hastings Hoop. Something else that last night's idiot and virtually all his fellow refs do nothing to stop.

Refs are letting far too much go in order to speed up the game but are having the opposite effect, in some ways, by not clamping down on the constant cheating that is happening.
Just got home on 10:02 - Oct 29 with 4324 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I didn’t watch the game last night (out for a curry) but I his decision making is normally spot on with distribution. If he was holding onto it there was probably a good reason for it. Gets caught out for the first goal but he was still unlucky to concede a goal from it. The shot could have gone anywhere.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Just got home on 10:46 - Oct 29 with 4197 viewsbosh67

The first goal is a fluke. It looks great but it's a fluke. I don't blame Dieng for it. Totally wrong foots him. The goal scorer didn't even know where it was going.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Just got home on 11:23 - Oct 29 with 4106 viewsNoelmc

I think when Willock is in the team it gives him a much better option to release the ball quickly. He has the pace, skill and strength to win those type of clearances and hold it up.

Dykes lacks pace but may well win it in the air, however there is no one to knock it on to. Chair does not have the strength to win those type of 50/50 balls and need the ball played to feet.
Just got home on 01:33 - Oct 30 with 3633 viewswombat

Just got home on 06:46 - Oct 29 by SydneyRs

I assume you'll be calling for Beale's head if we don't win the next one?

No just stating a observation funnily enough , don’t think deny has pushed in from his early promise Anofi this isn’t a knee jerk reaction from the Birmigham game either , he’ was poor at luton also esp for e second goal .

Just got home on 10:32 - Oct 30 with 3413 viewsqpr_1968

he was our joint top scorer once.....

get in there my sieng.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Just got home on 17:00 - Oct 30 with 3199 viewsAddinall

Just got home on 10:02 - Oct 29 by CliveWilsonSaid

I didn’t watch the game last night (out for a curry) but I his decision making is normally spot on with distribution. If he was holding onto it there was probably a good reason for it. Gets caught out for the first goal but he was still unlucky to concede a goal from it. The shot could have gone anywhere.

It wasn't a shot.
Just got home on 17:18 - Oct 30 with 3154 viewsWatford_Ranger

The only criticism I have is that we haven’t sung his name to the tune of the old BN biscuit adverts.
Just got home on 18:04 - Oct 30 with 3063 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Just got home on 17:18 - Oct 30 by Watford_Ranger

The only criticism I have is that we haven’t sung his name to the tune of the old BN biscuit adverts.

Dieng Dieng

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Just got home on 09:51 - Oct 31 with 2701 viewsTheChef

Just got home on 18:04 - Oct 30 by CliveWilsonSaid

Dieng Dieng

Yummy mummy.

Oh and we all love Seny in the Chef household - so there.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Just got home on 20:55 - Nov 2 with 2318 viewsHastings_Hoops

Resurrecting this thread having just seen a fantastic pass from Dieng which set Chair away on 47 mins in the Norwich match… he’s not lost it yet!
Just got home on 00:48 - Nov 3 with 2047 viewsWatford_Ranger

A point-saving performance from the big man.
Just got home on 01:18 - Nov 3 with 1998 viewswombat

Just got home on 00:48 - Nov 3 by Watford_Ranger

A point-saving performance from the big man.

Just got home and perfect game from Sony , quick to ge the ball out and two great saves and a clean sheet , bloody knackered but happy with a point

Just got home on 11:28 - Nov 3 with 1527 viewsloftboy

Just got home on 01:18 - Nov 3 by wombat

Just got home and perfect game from Sony , quick to ge the ball out and two great saves and a clean sheet , bloody knackered but happy with a point

Good to see you last night Will.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024