Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom 12:13 - Nov 4 with 33080 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I have been happily reading those threads for years hanging on every word Brian types and watching the usual suspects cheer , cry , vent and either celebrate or lash out haha.
Its my time to jump in and set one up hopefully its lucky because I am not .
QPR 3 WBA 0
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:25 - Nov 5 with 2484 viewsBklynRanger

George Thomas, I remember him.

Nice to see Armstrong back to bring a bit of sheer terror off the bench.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:33 - Nov 5 with 2394 viewsqueensparker

Missing this one entirely as hosting my son’s sixth Ninja-themed birthday party.

Hope the noise levels are as high as this at Loftus Road
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:44 - Nov 5 with 2326 viewsDorse

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:33 - Nov 5 by queensparker

Missing this one entirely as hosting my son’s sixth Ninja-themed birthday party.

Hope the noise levels are as high as this at Loftus Road

How can you see them?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:47 - Nov 5 with 2299 viewsDorse

Data analytics have an XG* of +2 for QPR today.

* Kisses / Gropes

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:52 - Nov 5 with 2252 viewsDoudou87

No out and out striker for WBA. lets target Eric Pieters 34 yo now (nothing like our Balogun in terms of mobility), Hope Wilock, Chair and Paal give him an uncomfortable time from the start.

Come on you RRRRRRRRR's

P.S missing this one due to Covid, gutted

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 14:56 - Nov 5 with 2196 viewsactonman

Well thanks to the train strike there’s a limited service back home and last train from Euston leaves at 1730 ! They may as well have stayed on strike the bstards!
Decided to drive and 10 mins down the road the fking engine light comes on and into limp mode
Jump in the other car knowing I will have to pay the ulez charge and sat nav says I won’t get to the bush until after 3 pm and that’s without any other traffic and parking etc so decided to sack it off

Not a happy bunny , come on rangers cheer me up today
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:04 - Nov 5 with 2072 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Underway.

Still 0-0

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:06 - Nov 5 with 2044 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers give it away at the back.

Brom attack. Cleared.

Login to get fewer ads

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:08 - Nov 5 with 1982 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wow. Nearly 0-1.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:08 - Nov 5 with 1972 viewsQPRSteve

Massive let off
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:09 - Nov 5 with 1960 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dickie only half-clears, Molumby shoots, Dieng saves, Diangana at the back post misses an open goal.

GK.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:10 - Nov 5 with 1931 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corner for Brom on theor right. Loft and Stan.

They're kicking into The Loft.

Very long, but they still have it, cross in, cleared by Balogun.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:12 - Nov 5 with 1825 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dickie on a break, to Willock on h/w, first time OTT for Dykes, just too long and goalie clears.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:13 - Nov 5 with 1808 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Balogun loses it. Paal blocks behind for a corner on their right.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:13 - Nov 5 with 1789 viewsBrianMcCarthy

They win the header but it's blocked and cleared.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:13 - Nov 5 with 1763 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Field clears a low cross.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:14 - Nov 5 with 1747 viewsVancouverHoop

Balogun with a rare error. Both our CBs have used their Mulligan already.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:14 - Nov 5 with 1740 viewsBrianMcCarthy

If JoJo was playing he'd go down injured for a while.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:15 - Nov 5 with 1680 viewsQPRSteve

10 minutes in and we've seen nothing of the ball
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:16 - Nov 5 with 1657 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dickie OTT for Chair but he can't quite control it. Better.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:16 - Nov 5 with 1636 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Field turns one over.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:17 - Nov 5 with 1591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Iroegbunam turns one over.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:18 - Nov 5 with 1561 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swift shot blocked behind by Dickie.

Corner on their left.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:18 - Nov 5 with 1536 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Furlong heads over, but he was free.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:19 - Nov 5 with 1518 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We lose it at the back again. Cross cleared.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024