Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom 12:13 - Nov 4 with 33079 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I have been happily reading those threads for years hanging on every word Brian types and watching the usual suspects cheer , cry , vent and either celebrate or lash out haha.
Its my time to jump in and set one up hopefully its lucky because I am not .
QPR 3 WBA 0
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:36 - Nov 5 with 2882 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair, near post, headed clear.

Laird back in. GK.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:37 - Nov 5 with 2850 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers turn another one over.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:37 - Nov 5 with 2813 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Tim on the right, laird, Chair, Laird, cross is poor. Cleared.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:39 - Nov 5 with 2704 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Laird wins one back. Nice work.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:40 - Nov 5 with 2648 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Laird again, Tim, Dykes, Tim, loses it.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:41 - Nov 5 with 2631 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cross cleared by Dickie and superb Field.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:41 - Nov 5 with 2618 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Furlong cross taken by Dieng.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:43 - Nov 5 with 2490 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good work by Paal and Dykes nearly gets Paal in. GK.

Login to get fewer ads

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:44 - Nov 5 with 2463 viewsQPRSteve

Ref sees handball in penalty area shocker
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:46 - Nov 5 with 2322 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We're hitting quite a few long balls.

Wallace cross blocked behind by Paal.

Corner on their right.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:46 - Nov 5 with 2268 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We lose the first header but win the second. Cleared.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:47 - Nov 5 with 2226 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Balogun on the burst, length of the field but loses it by the left corner flag.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:48 - Nov 5 with 2175 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Field is down.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:48 - Nov 5 with 2139 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Head injury.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:50 - Nov 5 with 2056 viewsBrianMcCarthy

45 of 47 played.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:50 - Nov 5 with 2024 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Field still off the, er, field.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:51 - Nov 5 with 1972 viewsStreathamRanger

The return of Barber's hat! Sacre Bleu!
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:51 - Nov 5 with 1964 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He's back now with a head bandage.

Willock on the right, loses it, Laird now, cross cleared, paal now, cross cleared.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:52 - Nov 5 with 1941 viewsBrianMcCarthy

HT.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:52 - Nov 5 with 1895 viewsBakes

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:50 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Field still off the, er, field.

Don’t worry, the physio healed the shield.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:53 - Nov 5 with 1863 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Steve Bruce is one terrible Manager.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:59 - Nov 5 with 1688 viewsDoudou87

Games there for the taking, but you're right, how the hell did Steve Bruce make such a hash of an obviously strong Championship outfit. Very hard to break down. Really need Tim to step up and find some space which in fairness is limited. His slalom runs can open up this team and release others.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:00 - Nov 5 with 1659 viewsdavman

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:53 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Steve Bruce is one terrible Manager.

Yo Brian; you do realise that the thread looks like you are talking to yourself!

All a bit "meh" so far. They started well, we have grown in to it, but seem reluctant to up the Ante a bit and go for them here. I'd be tempted to go three at the back this half as they are stifling us really well in midfield and out wide.

Dykes playing well as are Tim and Sam. The others aren't really getting into the game...

As I always say at half time, this could go any one of the three ways. Just need to score the first goal, then grind them down. If they get the first one, I think they'll shut us out...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:01 - Nov 5 with 1622 viewsBoston

Thought it was a fair first 45. Both teams huffing and puffing but with little danger of anyone scoring. Laird awake again and Field looking good, though I was alarmed that the latter may have had a concussion call. I feel we will step up in the second half.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:02 - Nov 5 with 1601 viewsdistortR

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 15:31 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

And crochet. Shíte at crochet.

Well, it is difficult getting the ball through the hoop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024