Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom 12:13 - Nov 4 with 33278 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I have been happily reading those threads for years hanging on every word Brian types and watching the usual suspects cheer , cry , vent and either celebrate or lash out haha.
Its my time to jump in and set one up hopefully its lucky because I am not .
QPR 3 WBA 0
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:36 - Nov 5 with 2403 viewsed_83

FFS. Soft free kick given against Field, who tried to pull out of a high ball but caught Bartley, great delivery by Swift and Bartley scores.

Was just about to comment that our delivery from set pieces has been really poor today, but this really underlines it. We've had loads of corners and free kicks and barely cleared the first man with any of them, they get one half-dangerous free and score off it.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2022 16:37]
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:37 - Nov 5 with 2389 viewsCamberleyR

We haven't worked their keeper at all.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:37 - Nov 5 with 2355 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All Brom since the goal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:38 - Nov 5 with 2284 viewsQPRSteve

Badly need Willock and Chair to get on the ball
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:39 - Nov 5 with 2192 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bartley down injured.

Still no subs. Unreal.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:40 - Nov 5 with 2123 viewsDamo1962

This is starting to feel a bit like last season. For a team doing so well, we seem to have very low self-belief. Willock sounds quiet, and without his usual contribution...we are struggling.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:40 - Nov 5 with 2129 viewsVancouverHoop

Willock's been a floater all match. Not like himself at all.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:40 - Nov 5 with 2083 viewsRs_Holy

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:40 - Nov 5 by VancouverHoop

Willock's been a floater all match. Not like himself at all.

yep... been a passenger today
Login to get fewer ads

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:41 - Nov 5 with 2042 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Shíthousing aplenty now from Brom.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:42 - Nov 5 with 1928 viewsDamo1962

Some of the pre-match predictions seem a little laughable now.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:43 - Nov 5 with 1874 viewsJimmyR

Ball won’t be in play most of the time now, 2 mins stoppage and a yellow for time wasting on 89 mins
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:43 - Nov 5 with 1858 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair cross/diag nearly finds Laird six yards out.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:44 - Nov 5 with 1834 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:42 - Nov 5 by Damo1962

Some of the pre-match predictions seem a little laughable now.

Sadly I must admit to falling into the trap that a home game would propel us to an easy win.IWe would settle for a draw now
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:44 - Nov 5 with 1794 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We attack!!

Evantually we lose it through Willock.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:44 - Nov 5 with 1779 viewsDamo1962

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:40 - Nov 5 by Rs_Holy

yep... been a passenger today

So have a few others by the sounds of it. If you constantly rely on one player to produce, you are going to get a lot of days like this... with our pathetic strike force.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:45 - Nov 5 with 1738 viewsed_83

Willock's drifted out of the game completely in the last 15 - 20 minutes, we need to get Sinclair on and running at Pieters
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:46 - Nov 5 with 1671 viewsBrianMcCarthy

82 gone, and still only the 1 (enforced) sub.

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:46 - Nov 5 with 1656 viewsDamo1962

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:44 - Nov 5 by CLAREMAN1995

Sadly I must admit to falling into the trap that a home game would propel us to an easy win.IWe would settle for a draw now

There are very few easy wins in this league - especially for us. More concerned about the performance TBH.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:46 - Nov 5 with 1661 viewsVancouverHoop

Uncle coming on
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:47 - Nov 5 with 1617 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Reach for Pieters
Townsend for Philips

Wait!! A Rangers sub.

Adomah for Iroegbunam

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:47 - Nov 5 with 1599 viewsRs_Holy

mmm ... yeah... not happening today is it
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:47 - Nov 5 with 1583 viewsJAPRANGERS

Ever since Wolves interest in Beale we seem to have really gone off the boil. Hope he can turn it around. Don't want a repeat of last season's malaise.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:47 - Nov 5 with 1560 viewsJigsore

ugh I hate John Swift

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:47 - Nov 5 with 1560 viewsVancouverHoop

Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:46 - Nov 5 by Damo1962

There are very few easy wins in this league - especially for us. More concerned about the performance TBH.

Yeah, we've been salad today. No fibre at all.
Losing My Virginity Match Thread QPR V West Brom on 16:49 - Nov 5 with 1460 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Admoah doen. No pen!

Looked like one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024