Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor Richards 18:41 - Jan 23 with 23680 viewsRsinWales

I've seen this same question asked in passing on other threads, but what is the deal with Taylor Richards?

I would have thought that his 'we sign if we are not relegated' status would have led to a growing number of appearances as the season progressed. Instead, he plays a cameo here and there and then disappears completely again.

If he is coming here, then I'd like to see a bit more of him and build up his experience. I don't see Tim or Dozzel as stand-out players who we can never afford to drop, so it is a bit mystifying why he isn't being given a run of games.

Has the club ever said anything about it?
Taylor Richards on 21:11 - Mar 18 with 2073 viewsHayesender

Taylor Richards on 20:55 - Feb 18 by aston_hoop

One of his best friends was murdered. As far as I'm concerned, he should be given all the time in the world to get over it. Grief affects everyone in a different way

No offence mate but pish off. Most of us on here have lost love ones, and been back at work within a few days.

Sick and tired of these no mark cnts now

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Taylor Richards on 21:37 - Mar 18 with 1942 viewsenfieldargh

Taylor Richards on 20:22 - Mar 18 by bosh67

I told you weeks ago we're just not very good at football now.

I actually think the kid is a very good player, partly destroyed by injury and not yet 100% fit or near it. He's a QPR fan and although everyone thinks he should be playing better we are talking about a luxury player type playing in a desperately bad team devoid of Derry and Hill type characters, which is what we really need. The problem is the only player remotely like that is Martin and he's 105 and playing 3 games a week.

It's generally a team full of not match fit luxury style players. Massive massive mistake letting Dom Ball go. Just the kind of player we needed.

Dom Ball got a serious season ending injury a few months back, hardly played for Ips

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Taylor Richards on 22:14 - Mar 18 with 1830 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Taylor Richards on 21:11 - Mar 18 by Hayesender

No offence mate but pish off. Most of us on here have lost love ones, and been back at work within a few days.

Ended up talking to Les after the game and he said TR is ‘ill’.

Now he didn’t elucidate beyond that (of course), but if it is grief related then yes, it does affect folks differently. However, it’s worth remembering that ‘special leave’ for grieving is limited to the passing of close family members of a worker and wages are paid for a few days not months.

I hope, given our financial situation, TR is being paid in line with the legislation.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Taylor Richards on 22:17 - Mar 18 with 1784 viewsozexile

Taylor Richards on 22:14 - Mar 18 by PlanetHonneywood

Now he didn’t elucidate beyond that (of course), but if it is grief related then yes, it does affect folks differently. However, it’s worth remembering that ‘special leave’ for grieving is limited to the passing of close family members of a worker and wages are paid for a few days not months.

I hope, given our financial situation, TR is being paid in line with the legislation.

He won't be. He'll be getting full wages I reckon.
Taylor Richards on 22:37 - Mar 18 with 1646 viewscolinallcars

Taylor Richards on 22:14 - Mar 18 by PlanetHonneywood

Donkey's years ago, when trains ran on Xmas day and Boxing day a neighbour who was a signalman on British Railways (as was), lost his wife. He had to work Boxing day late shift as there was no cover. His wages would have been a pittance compared to a “footballer” if you can call them that.
Taylor Richards on 01:03 - Mar 19 with 1463 viewsNorthLondonR

Taylor Richards on 21:37 - Mar 18 by enfieldargh

Dom Ball got a serious season ending injury a few months back, hardly played for Ips

He did make his comeback today, albeit on for 3 mins of injury time but back all the less and despite having a season ending injury back way before the poor soul Balogun, with his crazy broken foot or whatever it is
[Post edited 19 Mar 2023 1:04]
Taylor Richards on 08:54 - Mar 19 with 1121 viewsgazza1

All very strange, I think that he has looked an OK player but to be injured (or whatever) with nothing that appears to be too serious for an entire season is strange....again, i just do not get it!!!
Taylor Richards on 10:19 - Mar 19 with 992 viewsfrancisbowles

Taylor Richards on 21:11 - Mar 18 by Hayesender

I think having someone close to you suddenly and brutally murdered would have a deeper more shocking effect than other forms of loss of life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024