Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early Hull Match Thread 09:54 - Jan 27 with 39269 viewsDieByYourSide

Time to switch things up a little bit I think. Would like to see Johansen come in for Tim who needs some time out of the firing line, and JCS (if he fancies it).

Dieng

Laird (if fit)
JCS
Dickie
Paal

Johansen
Field

Roberts
Chair
Lowe

Dykes

Won on our last two visits there, doing so again shouldn't be beyond our capabilities but we are so out of the winning habit.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Early Hull Match Thread on 21:01 - Jan 28 with 1739 viewsMelakaRanger

Early Hull Match Thread on 20:44 - Jan 28 by HOOPNO7

And that is why we are in the state we are, people are happy with mediocrity

Players earning a quarter of a million or more a year are happy to accept mediocrity. They re happy to accept being losers. They bank their money whatever and there is no come back

The fans earning often one tenth of that amount, care and don’t accept such attitudes.

Too much money for too many people who don’t care
Early Hull Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 28 with 1640 viewsDieByYourSide

Early Hull Match Thread on 22:23 - Jan 28 with 1456 viewsRs_Holy

Early Hull Match Thread on 21:22 - Jan 28 by DieByYourSide

Dave Sexton, Alec Stock, Gerry Francis
Early Hull Match Thread on 01:01 - Jan 29 with 1293 viewsqprcmob

Early Hull Match Thread on 15:56 - Jan 28 by Discodroids

We mIght as well play Leighton Rees and Cliff Lazerenko up front.

Weaker than the skin on top of a diabetic's piss in attack. 
Weaker than a Charles hawtrey one inch punch in defence.

mmmm , first two statements yes, but Charles Hawtrey did manage to grade up to The Great Tonka
Early Hull Match Thread on 09:12 - Jan 29 with 1080 viewsstevec

Early Hull Match Thread on 22:23 - Jan 28 by Rs_Holy

Dave Sexton, Alec Stock, Gerry Francis

Perhaps the problem here is the lack of dour Northerners.

Perhaps our soft southern underbelly has been the result of soft southern cartels employing soft southern managers and filling the side with soft southern footballers.

Critchley put his finger on it when he mentioned how too many players like it ‘nice’. Too many players who like a rolled out surface and plenty of space to play ‘their’ football. In many respects our team thinks talent alone is enough. The desire, the will to win, is lacking in far too many of them.
Early Hull Match Thread on 10:01 - Jan 29 with 1035 viewsQPROslo

Worst League game I've seen us play under Critchley and probably all season, and I've seen them all. I think we have played some good football this year at least, dominated large proportions of games but usually without much finish and with some defensive mistakes. But yesterday we were very poor all over the park against a mediocre Hull side. Showed how important Dykes is to us, in spades. One to learn from and then put behind us, and hope both Dykes and Balogun can make quick returns. We need both bad, Balogun for his skill set, but not least his ability to organise our defence on the pitch.
Early Hull Match Thread on 10:04 - Jan 29 with 1028 viewsDixie_CT

Early Hull Match Thread on 20:11 - Jan 28 by Northernr

Albert was done by the end of last season. Remember Sheff Utd away? My God. Two year extension.

But those keepy uppies and cheeky smile though. How could you resist?

Hopefully Uncs gets another contract at Bristol City next season.

Cheers for Orient away 👋🏼
Early Hull Match Thread on 10:09 - Jan 29 with 1023 viewsDieByYourSide

Lose to third bottom Huddersfield next week (eminently possible) and they'll be 9pts behind us with two games in hand.

A lot of places in the table still between us but could really start looking over our shoulders...

Login to get fewer ads

Early Hull Match Thread on 10:14 - Jan 29 with 1002 viewsDixie_CT

Early Hull Match Thread on 10:09 - Jan 29 by DieByYourSide

Lose to third bottom Huddersfield next week (eminently possible) and they'll be 9pts behind us with two games in hand.

A lot of places in the table still between us but could really start looking over our shoulders...

Huddersfield, Blackpool, Wigan, and Rotherham away, are games we can ill afford to lose.

Need a few wins in the next few weeks to ease any relegation pressure because I fear the worst should this group of player get dragged into a dog fight.
Early Hull Match Thread on 10:31 - Jan 29 with 961 viewsDamo1962

Early Hull Match Thread on 10:14 - Jan 29 by Dixie_CT

Huddersfield, Blackpool, Wigan, and Rotherham away, are games we can ill afford to lose.

Need a few wins in the next few weeks to ease any relegation pressure because I fear the worst should this group of player get dragged into a dog fight.

Wigan is the only one out of that lot, where I give us a chance TBH. We need to start winning at LR again... if we are to stay out of trouble.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024