| Millwall roll call. 15:06 - Feb 9 with 3573 views | qpr_1968 | hope everyones up for this. 6 of us meeting up at 11. few beers and pie mash. 1-0 to the r's.....chris martin. |  |
| |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 15:40 - Feb 9 with 3502 views | stowmarketrange | I’m there. |  | |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 16:07 - Feb 9 with 3421 views | joe90 | Highly likely it's going to be a crap afternoon of football. But, I'll still be there holding firmly onto that thin slither of hope that it won't be. |  | |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 16:26 - Feb 9 with 3383 views | colinallcars | I won the Euromillions this week, so I'll be in the corner bar before the match. |  | |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 16:38 - Feb 9 with 3345 views | stowmarketrange |
| Millwall roll call. on 16:26 - Feb 9 by colinallcars | I won the Euromillions this week, so I'll be in the corner bar before the match. |
You might feel like you’ve won it twice with the amount of coinage coming your way on Saturday. |  | |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 17:08 - Feb 9 with 3285 views | Hayesender | Few early ones in O'Donoghues, maybe a couple in the Coningham, off to the game to no doubt be disappointed, and then back to the Acton Vale to sort out Middlesbrough coach tickets. Well that's the plan anyway |  |
|  |
| Millwall roll call. on 17:08 - Feb 9 with 3288 views | PinnerPaul |
| Millwall roll call. on 16:26 - Feb 9 by colinallcars | I won the Euromillions this week, so I'll be in the corner bar before the match. |
and I've bought a new pair of walking boots, so I'm in! |  | |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 17:41 - Feb 9 with 3237 views | essextaxiboy | I am going on my own , both boys abroad . I will be there early as I have to bleed the rads on my sons new house purchase in W3. |  | |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 20:22 - Feb 9 with 3105 views | Metallica_Hoop | I is going. |  |
| Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Millwall roll call. on 08:13 - Feb 10 with 2868 views | WokingR | Me too On my own though as not bringing my daughter to a Millwall game. |  | |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 14:44 - Feb 10 with 2727 views | kingsburyR |
| Millwall roll call. on 08:13 - Feb 10 by WokingR | Me too On my own though as not bringing my daughter to a Millwall game. |
5 from St Albans! |  |
| Dont know why we bother. .... but we do! |
|  |
| Millwall roll call. on 14:53 - Feb 10 with 2694 views | stainrods_elbow |
| Millwall roll call. on 14:44 - Feb 10 by kingsburyR | 5 from St Albans! |
They've sold out the School End, so that's ominous. 0-0 for me, with a disqualified Chris Martin Sinclair-style bicycle kick coming back off the bar and bouncing in off Jude's yowling bonce. |  |
|  |
| Millwall roll call. on 15:36 - Feb 10 with 2634 views | ActonExile |
| Millwall roll call. on 17:08 - Feb 9 by Hayesender | Few early ones in O'Donoghues, maybe a couple in the Coningham, off to the game to no doubt be disappointed, and then back to the Acton Vale to sort out Middlesbrough coach tickets. Well that's the plan anyway |
Yep, but plans can to shit, might just miss out the bits between O'Donaghue's and the Vale Club ;) |  |
|  |
| Millwall roll call. on 18:16 - Feb 10 with 2490 views | losethedrum | Will be there from Norfolk , bus replacement from ingatestone to newbury park just to add to the days enjoyment factor . |  | |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 18:38 - Feb 10 with 2464 views | qpr_1968 |
| Millwall roll call. on 16:38 - Feb 9 by stowmarketrange | You might feel like you’ve won it twice with the amount of coinage coming your way on Saturday. |
that did make me laugh.... |  |
|  |
| Millwall roll call. on 22:05 - Feb 10 with 2275 views | wombat |
| Millwall roll call. on 18:38 - Feb 10 by qpr_1968 | that did make me laugh.... |
Yep lower loft for me , first game out of an air boot so I’ll be taking it damn easy don’t fancy breaking it again that’s for sure |  |
|  |
| Millwall roll call. on 07:42 - Feb 11 with 2117 views | NorthantsHoop | I am just hoping to see a goal at the Loft End, preferably by the Rangers. Got no idea how this game will turn out. |  | |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 08:04 - Feb 11 with 2090 views | leweshoop |
| Millwall roll call. on 07:42 - Feb 11 by NorthantsHoop | I am just hoping to see a goal at the Loft End, preferably by the Rangers. Got no idea how this game will turn out. |
Meeting usual lot at conny for 11, go to game then horse after, we could either win 3-0 lose 3-0 or be a 0-0 today like others no idea how todays game will pan out |  | |  |
| Millwall roll call. on 10:27 - Feb 11 with 1953 views | Esox_Lucius |
| Millwall roll call. on 22:05 - Feb 10 by wombat | Yep lower loft for me , first game out of an air boot so I’ll be taking it damn easy don’t fancy breaking it again that’s for sure |
a quick chorus of "limping down the Uxbridge Road, to see the Queens Park Rangers"? |  |
| The grass is always greener. |
|  |
| Millwall roll call. on 10:51 - Feb 11 with 1909 views | 100percent | Obviously on board today. Really surprised at the other London fixtures though.... Scum at west ham early doors, bentforward and the arse-nal, plus the nigels at home... Recipe for disaster??/ |  | |  |
| |