Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a F ucking week. 17:01 - Mar 4 with 6815 viewsconnell10

That's it really .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What a F ucking week. on 17:02 - Mar 4 with 4003 viewsDejR_vu

This club should come with a health warning.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

What a F ucking week. on 17:03 - Mar 4 with 3987 viewsconnell10

What a F ucking week. on 17:02 - Mar 4 by DejR_vu

This club should come with a health warning.

Mate I'm close to saying bollocks to it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

What a F ucking week. on 17:05 - Mar 4 with 3954 viewsitsbiga

We’re going down.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

What a F ucking week. on 17:07 - Mar 4 with 3934 viewsDejR_vu

What a F ucking week. on 17:03 - Mar 4 by connell10

You're not alone. This is supposed to be something enjoyable to distract from all the other sh1t. Fvck me

What a F ucking week. on 17:11 - Mar 4 with 3892 viewsBluce_Ree

What a F ucking week. on 17:05 - Mar 4 by itsbiga

We’re going down.

And looking like c*nts doing it.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

What a F ucking week. on 17:11 - Mar 4 with 3882 viewsLordPork

depressingly repeatable,

but then, "We Are QPR" we wouldn't be happy if it were any other way.
What a F ucking week. on 17:16 - Mar 4 with 3824 viewspaulparker

For anyone who still supports the board, DOF, Lee Hoos , and the rest of the cronies on the coaching staff you are just as much as the problem as then
Please fcuk off

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What a F ucking week. on 17:17 - Mar 4 with 3824 viewsSteveB

I've just witnessed 96 minutes of that. I feel so sorry for Neil C - he never had a chance.
The poorest defence I've seen playing for my team in many a year. C.nuts.

Awful. Useless. Wnkers.
Login to get fewer ads

What a F ucking week. on 17:19 - Mar 4 with 3796 viewsMonkey_Roots

That was kinda the litmus test.

We’re down.

Les, Lee to go - the plan hasn’t worked, or at least we weren’t consistent with implementing it.

I’m happy to stay with GA.

Happy to rebuild.

Whatever it takes.
What a F ucking week. on 17:21 - Mar 4 with 3764 viewsWegerles_Stairs

What a F ucking week. on 17:16 - Mar 4 by paulparker

For anyone who still supports the board, DOF, Lee Hoos , and the rest of the cronies on the coaching staff you are just as much as the problem as then
Please fcuk off

Ferdinand should be sacked tonight. Half a million pounds a year to oversee this shitshow.
What a F ucking week. on 17:33 - Mar 4 with 3641 viewsSonofpugwash

What a F ucking week. on 17:21 - Mar 4 by Wegerles_Stairs

Ferdinand should be sacked tonight. Half a million pounds a year to oversee this shitshow.

They knew/know what is going to happen and brought in poor Gareth as an undertaker.And knowing the fans will get behind him no matter what.
Quite cynical really?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

What a F ucking week. on 17:33 - Mar 4 with 3642 viewsJimmyR

What a F ucking week. on 17:03 - Mar 4 by connell10

Me too
What a F ucking week. on 17:40 - Mar 4 with 3558 viewsLblock

What a F ucking week. on 17:19 - Mar 4 by Monkey_Roots

That was kinda the litmus test.

We’re down.

Les, Lee to go - the plan hasn’t worked, or at least we weren’t consistent with implementing it.

I’m happy to stay with GA.

Happy to rebuild.

Whatever it takes.

What plan was that then?

These absolute kuntz couldn't plan their way out of a phonebox.

BUNGLE WILL KILL THIS CLUB

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

What a F ucking week. on 17:41 - Mar 4 with 3538 viewsnumptydumpty

When you not working, the things you do at the weekends meant to be fun.

Pain in fricking butt !!!.

It's a life sentence being follower of Rangers but these are dark days indeed !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

What a F ucking week. on 17:43 - Mar 4 with 3508 viewsDejR_vu

What a F ucking week. on 17:33 - Mar 4 by Sonofpugwash

They knew/know what is going to happen and brought in poor Gareth as an undertaker.And knowing the fans will get behind him no matter what.
Quite cynical really?

Particularly given what he had at WW. This lot will hang him out to dry.

What a F ucking week. on 17:48 - Mar 4 with 3454 viewsPunteR

What a F ucking week. on 17:16 - Mar 4 by paulparker

Please fcuk off

The whole culture at the club is wrong and unfortunately some fans have made excuses for this board for 12 years. So called "sensible" posters on here talking down to fellow fans for daring to question the credibility of our owners, CEO and DoF.
I dont even know what the answer is anymore. This club has pretty much tried everything , different managers, spend money, not spend money , Haka ..etc and been shit at everything they do.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

What a F ucking week. on 18:04 - Mar 4 with 3378 viewsSonofpugwash

The Gangrene has set in and the only remedy is immediate surgery.
The whole body is at risk otherwise.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

What a F ucking week. on 18:06 - Mar 4 with 3367 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Look on the bright side …we could play in the Stan Bowles Derby next year #AwayToCarlisle
[Post edited 4 Mar 2023 18:08]
What a F ucking week. on 18:07 - Mar 4 with 3353 viewsjoe90

The seasons between 2015-2019 have all been a complete write off.

The Warburton era was the only time it felt like we were doing something and that is now well and truly behind us.

For me signing Austin was a massive red-flag and soon after it all started to unravel. The reality of our situation is we’re not sustainable and don’t have the resources to compete in the championship.

Going down this season I think would be best. If we stay up we’ll go through another season of this. Who wants that? I’m not saying we’ll walk League 1, but we’d be in a better position going down now than some of the bigger clubs that have struggled down there. Plus, coming back into the Championship with some upward momentum would put us in a better position.
What a F ucking week. on 18:12 - Mar 4 with 3280 viewsSK_hoops

What a F ucking week. on 18:07 - Mar 4 by joe90

The Warburton era was the only time it felt like we were doing something and that is now well and truly behind us.

For me signing Austin was a massive red-flag and soon after it all started to unravel. The reality of our situation is we’re not sustainable and don’t have the resources to compete in the championship.

Going down this season I think would be best. If we stay up we’ll go through another season of this. Who wants that? I’m not saying we’ll walk League 1, but we’d be in a better position going down now than some of the bigger clubs that have struggled down there. Plus, coming back into the Championship with some upward momentum would put us in a better position.

No way is going down to league 1 the best thing that could happen. Ipswich have been then for what 3 or 4 seasons now? Sheffield Wednesday two seasons. Both bigger clubs than us. Yes, both there or thereabouts now, but it's a hard division to get out of.
What a F ucking week. on 18:13 - Mar 4 with 3271 viewsBklynRanger

I'm no Vicente Del Bosque but I think we might be in trouble here
What a F ucking week. on 18:14 - Mar 4 with 3256 viewspaulparker

What a F ucking week. on 18:07 - Mar 4 by joe90

Austin saved us FFS , and got the beloved Warburton out of a hole

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What a F ucking week. on 18:22 - Mar 4 with 3200 viewsjoe90

What a F ucking week. on 18:14 - Mar 4 by paulparker

Austin saved us FFS , and got the beloved Warburton out of a hole

We’re not going to agree on Austin. Grey was better that season, but he was a mistake as well. It just reflects the decision making.
What a F ucking week. on 18:26 - Mar 4 with 3175 viewsjoe90

What a F ucking week. on 18:12 - Mar 4 by SK_hoops

No way is going down to league 1 the best thing that could happen. Ipswich have been then for what 3 or 4 seasons now? Sheffield Wednesday two seasons. Both bigger clubs than us. Yes, both there or thereabouts now, but it's a hard division to get out of.

Given our current infrastructure, we’re not fit for the Championship. If you’re happy with how things are now, then you’ll love it if we stay up.

I’m curious to know what you think we can do next season that would be different to this. Is there money or resources that you know of that I don’t? Any players in our current squad you think will somehow shake off an injury or will be rearing to tear up the league?
What a F ucking week. on 18:34 - Mar 4 with 3091 viewsDamo1962

Uncomfortable truths for some...me included.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024