Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance 13:18 - Mar 15 with 2754 viewswrinklyhoop

Post I read on another forum. Check the last sentence!

I have been working in the world of sports for 30+ years predominantly football..following the Rs for 50 years since the age of 8. Joint them at 12 years old, started cleaning boots and watching the senior players. Cleaned the legend Stan Bowles boots and Gerry Francis. Stan always gave me a bob or two( loved him) due to injuries I had to retire at 18 years old and after feeling lost and not sure what to do with my life! I became a Sports Pyschologist.Mr Gregory great chairman sponsored my education. I have been in football ever since. This club is my home, my passion, I travel from Gloucestershire to every home and away game for 25 years have only missed 6 games. Last night against Blackpool a team that were absolutely out played against Bristol City in fact battered by Bristol city, I witnessed for the first time a team that I have supported all my life completely capitulate against a team devoid of results all season, it was embarrashing and demoralising absolute shambles!! I leave this thought for you all, against Watford there were 15 scouts in attendance watching players, everyone played out of there skins! last night at Blackpool no scouts in attendance.. interesting!!!
Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 13:22 - Mar 15 with 2688 viewsBrianMcCarthy

That poster doesn't think scouts can watch video?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 13:26 - Mar 15 with 2651 viewsconnell10

Must have been watching Watfords players!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 14:35 - Mar 15 with 2481 viewsJuzzie

Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 13:22 - Mar 15 by BrianMcCarthy

That poster doesn't think scouts can watch video?

or that they'll see the result of the following game.
Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 14:43 - Mar 15 with 2440 viewsPinnerPaul

Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 14:35 - Mar 15 by Juzzie

or that they'll see the result of the following game.

or that they will ignore the, literally in some cases, dozens of, poor performances by same players over the rest of the season?

I'll say this for a bad result or two, you do get some "interesting" posts the next few days!
Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 15:04 - Mar 15 with 2321 viewswrinklyhoop

Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 13:26 - Mar 15 by connell10

Must have been watching Watfords players!

Quite likely given some of their quality and potential value in the summer market. I wonder how much players are aware when these guys are at a game.
Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 15:47 - Mar 15 with 2226 viewswesty

Always scouts at every game, even Blackpool on a shitty Tuesday night. I’ve heard Macclesfield are looking for more squad players
Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 15:55 - Mar 15 with 2182 viewsToast_R

On last nights performance, Rob Dickie wouldn't be good enough to play for Accrington Stanley.
Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 17:12 - Mar 15 with 1987 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 15:55 - Mar 15 by Toast_R

On last nights performance, Rob Dickie wouldn't be good enough to play for Accrington Stanley.

Accrington Stanley?
Login to get fewer ads

Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 20:34 - Mar 15 with 1719 viewsozexile

Scouts? I'm not sure any scout with a clue about Football would be looking any of our players. Maybe if Chair or Willock were playing.
Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 20:42 - Mar 15 with 1685 viewsSuperhoops2808

I saw that on FB too

Load of old pony and people laughed at him too
Interesting Slant On Our Watford Performance on 23:15 - Mar 15 with 1491 viewsLoftgirl

Dyb dyb dyb.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024