Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
**Burnley Match Thread** 13:20 - Apr 21 with 129258 viewsted_hendrix

Let us pray.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

3
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:32 - Apr 22 with 5710 viewsQPR_Hibs

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:30 - Apr 22 by HantsR

Did Field get booked for protesting about the foul on Sinclair?


Not according to BBC website

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:32 - Apr 22 with 5668 viewsNoelmc

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:31 - Apr 22 by stowmarketrange

Just look at the table.Stop it now.


Stop the count.
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:33 - Apr 22 with 5658 viewsSK_hoops

Get it in the corner!
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:35 - Apr 22 with 5443 viewsDamo1962

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:33 - Apr 22 by SK_hoops

Get it in the corner!


Corner of their net again would be nice...or am being too greedy?😉
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:39 - Apr 22 with 5104 viewsderbyhoop

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:25 - Apr 22 by HantsR

OK, Preston manual of shithousery for 30 mins!?


At least

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:39 - Apr 22 with 5069 viewsslmrstid

Livescore hasn't got Field booked.

Long way to go yet but if we win this game that is just utterly ridiculous. In a good way, but still.

Long way to go... nervously watching the time tick away on the computer...
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:40 - Apr 22 with 4952 viewsed_83

Blackpool winning, would put them on 41 points (we started the day on 44)
[Post edited 22 Apr 2023 16:41]
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:41 - Apr 22 with 4922 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sh1t

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Login to get fewer ads

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:41 - Apr 22 with 4896 viewsMick_S

Feck

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:41 - Apr 22 with 4874 viewsQPRSteve

1-1 a screamer
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:41 - Apr 22 with 4823 viewsDamo1962

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:39 - Apr 22 by slmrstid

Livescore hasn't got Field booked.

Long way to go yet but if we win this game that is just utterly ridiculous. In a good way, but still.

Long way to go... nervously watching the time tick away on the computer...


Be nice to piss on someone else's parade for a change 😁
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:41 - Apr 22 with 4779 viewsqprxtc

QPR are no longer winning.
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:42 - Apr 22 with 4702 viewsVancouverHoop

I decided not to watch this, recent matches have been too much of a long-term traumatic mood reducer. Now I kinda wish I had. Should I watch the rest?

No I don't think so. Something bad is bound to happen.

(of course it probably will anyway. But I still think I'll stay here instead.)
1
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:42 - Apr 22 with 4668 viewsed_83

Absolute screamer of a goal. Would rip your arm for a point right now.
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:43 - Apr 22 with 4566 viewsVancouverHoop

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:42 - Apr 22 by VancouverHoop

I decided not to watch this, recent matches have been too much of a long-term traumatic mood reducer. Now I kinda wish I had. Should I watch the rest?

No I don't think so. Something bad is bound to happen.

(of course it probably will anyway. But I still think I'll stay here instead.)


See I told you.
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:43 - Apr 22 with 4466 viewsDamo1962

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:42 - Apr 22 by ed_83

Absolute screamer of a goal. Would rip your arm for a point right now.


Me too. Hope we don't completely implode now.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2023 16:45]
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:44 - Apr 22 with 4474 viewsTomS

We can't drop the heads and need to keep focused. A draw would be a superb result today.
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:45 - Apr 22 with 4336 viewsVancouverHoop

I'm going to make a cup of tea. By the time I'm done this will probably be over.
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:48 - Apr 22 with 4041 viewsDamo1962

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:45 - Apr 22 by VancouverHoop

I'm going to make a cup of tea. By the time I'm done this will probably be over.


Don't forget the ten minutes that will be added on...just to help Burnley 🙄
1
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:49 - Apr 22 with 3880 viewseghamranger

Wigan winning
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:49 - Apr 22 with 3878 viewslave16

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:48 - Apr 22 by Damo1962

Don't forget the ten minutes that will be added on...just to help Burnley 🙄


watching the match on the bbc livescores is worse than watching it on the old ceefax

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:51 - Apr 22 with 3725 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Ilias comes alive.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:51 - Apr 22 with 3716 viewsloftboy

My stomach has more knots than an old tree

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:51 - Apr 22 with 3713 viewsMick_S

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:49 - Apr 22 by lave16

watching the match on the bbc livescores is worse than watching it on the old ceefax


Stop it

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:51 - Apr 22 with 3700 viewsderbyhoop

Benson just equalised with a rocket from corner of penalty area

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026