Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
**Burnley Match Thread** 13:20 - Apr 21 with 129108 viewsted_hendrix

Let us pray.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

3
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:51 - Apr 22 with 4783 viewsBrianMcCarthy

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4730 viewsed_83

GETTTTTTTT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN


Come on! Could we do it? Could we actually do it?
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4717 viewsMetallica_Hoop

OMG AMAZING

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4717 viewsQPR_Hibs

Chris Martin 1-2

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

1
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4703 viewsQPRSteve

Great goal !!!!
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4706 viewsAndybrat

OMG
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4684 viewsloftboy

Welling up here

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:52 - Apr 22 with 4665 viewsqprxtc

Shag me senseless!!
1
Login to get fewer ads

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4539 viewsderbyhoop

Chris Martin 2nd touch,. Goal

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one's lifetime." (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop and now on Bluesky

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4515 viewsconnell10

The old one, two yesss

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4491 viewsMalintabuk

Just gotback had to work today ... anything happening lads ?
1
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4486 viewsTomS

Unbelieeeeeeeeeeeevable
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4485 viewsed_83

Blackpool and Wigan both ahead, Reading still losing. My nerves are shot to pieces already.
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4455 viewsMonkey_Roots

Dreamland
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:53 - Apr 22 with 4437 viewsloftboy

How long to go

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:54 - Apr 22 with 4248 viewsitsbiga

Good gravy

Poll: Who you care to win the playoffs? Likely 4 of these suspects...

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:54 - Apr 22 with 4233 viewsDamo1962

Come on Rangers 🥳🥳🥳
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:54 - Apr 22 with 4234 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Oh our farking, mad, crazy, beautiful basket case of a club!

I need a SAGA. What’s the SAGA? It’s ….. Queen’s Park Rangers.

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 4204 viewsslmrstid

I say again, if we win this, this is just typically nonsensical of this club.

Come on you R'ssss....
1
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 4204 viewsconnell10

Please

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 4182 viewsstevec

I don’t believe it
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 4073 viewslave16

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 by stevec

I don’t believe it


16th place would have been boring

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 with 4052 viewsQPRSteve

8 minutes added! doesn't happen when we are losing
1
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 3924 viewsjoe90

This is peak QPR and I love it!!!!!!
0
**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:56 - Apr 22 with 3877 viewsVancouverHoop

**Burnley Match Thread** on 16:55 - Apr 22 by QPRSteve

8 minutes added! doesn't happen when we are losing


Argh! Is that legit?
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026