Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. 11:31 - May 7 with 10054 viewsBluce_Ree

Guilty pleasures or just bangers from bands who otherwise don't tickle your pickle at all.

Richard Ashcroft - Check the Meaning. I thought The Verve were shit and everything I've heard him do is dull as pisswater but this song is unbelievably great.

Gengahr - Carrion. Everything else by them is flappy indie piss but this song hits hard and is pretty unique.

Suzanne Vega - Marlene On The Wall. A million times better than Luca even if she looks like a Republican candidate in this video.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 13:25 - May 11 with 2327 viewsQPRSteve

John Peel once played a song from an album of which he had been given an advanced copy. It sounded great. He wouldn't say who the band was but wanted people to guess and whoever got it right would get the album. I had no idea but was looking forward to finding out.

The next week Peel said that guesses had ranged from the Sadistic Mika Brothers to Led Zeppelin but no one had got it. He then revealed that the the song was from the upcoming Sweet LP. Needless to say I did not add it to my collection.
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 13:31 - May 11 with 2321 viewslarsricchi

I generally have no time for Eric Clapton, talented as he might have been, but I do like “Promises”

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 10:05 - May 12 with 2225 viewsEsox_Lucius

The grass is always greener.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 12:29 - May 12 with 2200 viewsloftboy

Controversial but I can’t Stand the sight of both Noel and Liam Gallagher but like most of their songs!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 08:26 - May 26 with 2020 viewsBluce_Ree

As mentioned on the music debate thread. I don't rate Blink 182 at all but I do like this song a lot.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:13 - May 26 with 2008 viewsLoftgirl

I never really got Stevie Wonder but I love this.
[Post edited 26 May 2023 9:14]
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:19 - May 26 with 2003 viewsEsox_Lucius

The grass is always greener.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:42 - May 26 with 1972 viewsRs_Holy

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:13 - May 26 by Loftgirl

I never really got Stevie Wonder but I love this.
[Post edited 26 May 2023 9:14]

'I never really got Stevie Wonder'...

[Post edited 26 May 2023 9:43]
Login to get fewer ads

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 11:05 - May 26 with 1917 viewsCateLeBonR

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 09:42 - May 26 by Rs_Holy

'I never really got Stevie Wonder'...

[Post edited 26 May 2023 9:43]

Next thing you know we’ll have people on here saying that the Beatles aren’t very good 🤷‍♂️

I love singing along to this in a silly voice
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 11:31 - May 26 with 1889 viewscollegeranger

I'll chip in another Cliff Richard guilty pleasure .....

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 12:50 - May 26 with 1862 viewsRs_Holy

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 11:31 - May 26 by collegeranger

I'll chip in another Cliff Richard guilty pleasure .....

if we're talking Cliff...

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 15:00 - May 26 with 1798 viewsHAYESBOY

Such a good song.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 22:47 - May 26 with 1737 viewsbaz_qpr

I was working at a trade show in Glasgow a couple of weeks ago and we got given free tickets to see Duran Duran, who were playing in the same venue complex last date of their tour. They were unexpectedly brilliant so many tunes dismissed as teen pop fodder that really stand up as synth wave / electro pop/funk a really pleasant suprise (Always loved Save A Prayer since a DJ called Logan did a cracking House remix in the 90's
[Post edited 26 May 2023 22:48]
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 23:51 - May 26 with 1713 viewsBluce_Ree

Save a Prayer is excellent.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 00:01 - May 27 with 1705 viewsCateLeBonR

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 23:51 - May 26 by Bluce_Ree

Save a Prayer is excellent.

Younger Cliff.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 00:05 - May 27 with 1698 viewsCateLeBonR

My favourite Madonna song.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 00:20 - May 27 with 1685 viewsaston_hoop

I despise U2 but its the only decent track they've ever done

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 00:44 - May 27 with 1669 viewsDannyPaddox

Was gonna post a Led Zeppelin tune but on a re-listen no … awful band, awful vocals awful vibe … thank god for Punk
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 01:01 - May 27 with 1657 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 13:24 - May 8 by BrianMcCarthy

No, but I'll look it up. Thanks for the tip.

I admire him, seems a sound and modest person. Just left cold by his music. But I'll try!

Just clicked on this thread but need to comment on Bruce.
Saw him in Slane 1985 before heading abroad and have not missed a tour yet (even the Seeger Sessions 2006 did not get that at all.)
Never left a show dissapointed , always 3+ hours and savage intensity .
Away from the limelight he donates to feed the hungry in every Us city he plays in as well as multiple other causes like Wounded Warrior etc.
Ironically he appears to be getting stick in Italy for not even mentioning the horrific floods in his concert but maybe he donated behind the scenes .
A lot of LFW members have lost their Fathers over the last few years so check out the stunning Independance Day but make it version from the River Tour in 2016 .
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 06:49 - May 27 with 1611 viewsstevec

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 14:35 - May 27 with 1526 viewsDannyPaddox

Sledgehammer for me is the epitome of 80s gated-snared cocaine nothingness. Solsbury Hill however is beautiful song I never tire of.
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 06:58 - May 28 with 1454 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Though 'Hold the line' is pretty decent too.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 15:52 - Mar 12 with 650 viewsBluce_Ree

I started playing along to this on guitar. It's a fking pain to play. Anyway, it's the only Iron Maiden song that I don't totally hate.

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 17:21 - Mar 12 with 501 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Always had a soft spot for this until I realised it wasn't just featuring Mikky Ekko; he wrote the song.

It becomes evident when he performs it.
Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 17:52 - Mar 12 with 485 viewsE17hoop

Songs you like by artists you don't rate. on 22:47 - May 26 by baz_qpr

I was working at a trade show in Glasgow a couple of weeks ago and we got given free tickets to see Duran Duran, who were playing in the same venue complex last date of their tour. They were unexpectedly brilliant so many tunes dismissed as teen pop fodder that really stand up as synth wave / electro pop/funk a really pleasant suprise (Always loved Save A Prayer since a DJ called Logan did a cracking House remix in the 90's
[Post edited 26 May 2023 22:48]

Possibly the best bassist in pop.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024