Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norway v Scotland 20:00 - Jun 11 with 4020 viewskernowhoop

Note for Lyndon.
If you have a spare moment during the game, watch what that Norwegian with the long blonde hair and the headband does. Then bring what you have learnt back to Loftus Road.
Norway v Scotland on 23:20 - Jun 11 with 3697 viewsMalintabuk

Having a few days up in Bonnie land with Mrs MinT and the Mail on Sunday as an article by JoJo where he reckons that though Haarland is the real deal... Norway should be worried about Dykes...... now how you have managed to shoehorn Haarland and Dykes in the same sentence in regards to comparison is a feat of the utmost amazement... whatever JoJo was on I need some of it
Also in the article is a reference to Beale and Jojo reckons the best manager he ever worked under... at that I had to give up...
Norway v Scotland on 18:50 - Jun 17 with 3157 viewsaston_hoop

Goal and assist for Dykes while Haaland only scored a penalty. £50 million please

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Norway v Scotland on 20:16 - Jun 17 with 2951 viewsstevec

Norway v Scotland on 18:50 - Jun 17 by aston_hoop

Goal and assist for Dykes while Haaland only scored a penalty. £50 million please

He could not have timed that better for us or Scotland.
Norway v Scotland on 20:25 - Jun 17 with 2913 viewsPaddyhoops

Norway v Scotland on 20:16 - Jun 17 by stevec

He could not have timed that better for us or Scotland.

He’s been top class for Scotland . Surrounded by the likes of Robertson, McGinn and Hickey. Hardly surprising. Millwall can f**k of with their two million now.
Norway v Scotland on 20:29 - Jun 17 with 2902 viewscolinallcars

And we got Brian Bedford for seven hundred and fifty quid !
Norway v Scotland on 20:30 - Jun 17 with 2904 viewsjohncharles

Haarland dodgy penalty and very unconvincing conversion
Lyndon never give up Dykes score a beauty and makes the winner.
We’ll be lucky to hang on to him

Strong and stable my arse.

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:30 - Jun 17 with 2904 viewsjohncharles

Norway v Scotland on 20:57 - Jun 17 with 2799 viewsBoston

Norway v Scotland on 20:29 - Jun 17 by colinallcars

And we got Brian Bedford for seven hundred and fifty quid !

Got the full squad to away games for two seasons.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Norway v Scotland on 20:58 - Jun 17 with 2794 viewsBoston

Norway v Scotland on 23:20 - Jun 11 by Malintabuk

Having a few days up in Bonnie land with Mrs MinT and the Mail on Sunday as an article by JoJo where he reckons that though Haarland is the real deal... Norway should be worried about Dykes...... now how you have managed to shoehorn Haarland and Dykes in the same sentence in regards to comparison is a feat of the utmost amazement... whatever JoJo was on I need some of it
Also in the article is a reference to Beale and Jojo reckons the best manager he ever worked under... at that I had to give up...

Choc Min T?

Norway v Scotland on 21:18 - Jun 17 with 2725 viewsBoston

Norway v Scotland on 22:05 - Jun 17 with 2561 viewsYorkshirehoop

Hopefully that goal will bump up his transfer fee by a tenner.all joking aside that actually will bump up the fee for sure and maybe add one or 2 more interested clubs and spark a bidding war.we may get 5 million yet.Millwall won't pay that but I reckon stoke would be silly enough.he don't want to play for us,he's made that clear so bye bye then.he can produce the goods in a sweaty shirt but not QPR..do one Lyndon and leave our club.
Norway v Scotland on 22:31 - Jun 17 with 2476 viewscolinallcars

Norway v Scotland on 22:05 - Jun 17 by Yorkshirehoop

Hopefully that goal will bump up his transfer fee by a tenner.all joking aside that actually will bump up the fee for sure and maybe add one or 2 more interested clubs and spark a bidding war.we may get 5 million yet.Millwall won't pay that but I reckon stoke would be silly enough.he don't want to play for us,he's made that clear so bye bye then.he can produce the goods in a sweaty shirt but not QPR..do one Lyndon and leave our club.

That's a trifle hard, old bean….
Norway v Scotland on 22:40 - Jun 17 with 2450 viewsOakR

You can have various opinions about his quality, what he adds to the team, goals per game etc but one thing not in dispute is how committed he always is on the pitch and the example he sets to others with his work rate.

If someone has given their all and leaves, they leave with my best wishes.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Norway v Scotland on 23:21 - Jun 17 with 2343 viewscolinallcars

Norway v Scotland on 22:40 - Jun 17 by OakR

You can have various opinions about his quality, what he adds to the team, goals per game etc but one thing not in dispute is how committed he always is on the pitch and the example he sets to others with his work rate.

If someone has given their all and leaves, they leave with my best wishes.

Ditto
Norway v Scotland on 23:34 - Jun 17 with 2313 viewsLazyFan

He's committed and most of the time, he plays well. But it's not only the service he's been missing, when does get it he can miss some simple chances. He is not a finisher and needs someone like that to support him.

zzzzzzzzzz

Norway v Scotland on 00:45 - Jun 18 with 2233 viewsBoston

Norway v Scotland on 20:30 - Jun 17 by johncharles

Haarland dodgy penalty and very unconvincing conversion
Lyndon never give up Dykes score a beauty and makes the winner.
We’ll be lucky to hang on to him

Dodgy penalty yes, but perfectly executed finish.

Norway v Scotland on 00:58 - Jun 18 with 2220 viewsjohncharles

Norway v Scotland on 00:45 - Jun 18 by Boston

Dodgy penalty yes, but perfectly executed finish.

I’ve seen a lot better penalties that that Boston. Okay, so he scored but it wasn’t great and the keeper read it and very nearly saved it.

Norway v Scotland on 03:49 - Jun 18 with 2123 viewsYorkshirehoop

Can't believe some of you boys are talking about Lyndon dykes being commited to the cause.REALLY ? Don't know what he earns but I bet it's north of 10 grand a week.Every player that puts the shirt on should be commited.thats what your payed for and that's your job.long and short of it is when he is fit and playing he ain't scoring enough goals.run about the pitch.get physical as much as you want but what's the end result.on a positive note I really believe to the core that once Sinclair Armstrong gets his first goal the gloves will be off and he will be a serious handful.
Norway v Scotland on 11:53 - Jun 18 with 1712 viewsLangside

I can't understand the level of vitriol Lyndon Dykes gets on this messageboard. OK, so he's not the world's greatest goalscorer but I think he always offers 100 oer cent for the club.

Yesterday, his sublime lay-off for Scotland's second goal reminded me of a similar exquisite touch by Adel Taraabt for Wright-Phillips to score against Chelsea.

Off up to Scotland on Tuesday for the game v Georgia. Another bit of skill like that from Dykes will do me fine.
Norway v Scotland on 15:20 - Jun 18 with 1557 viewsBoston

Norway v Scotland on 11:53 - Jun 18 by Langside

I can't understand the level of vitriol Lyndon Dykes gets on this messageboard. OK, so he's not the world's greatest goalscorer but I think he always offers 100 oer cent for the club.

Yesterday, his sublime lay-off for Scotland's second goal reminded me of a similar exquisite touch by Adel Taraabt for Wright-Phillips to score against Chelsea.

Off up to Scotland on Tuesday for the game v Georgia. Another bit of skill like that from Dykes will do me fine.

I don't think he suffers from much vitriol on this site. There are a couple who have little time for him(there are few players who don't have their detractors), but the majority understand what he is(or isn't) doing in a match.
I like him(even though I think the neck tattoos are hideous).

Norway v Scotland on 21:36 - Jun 18 with 1380 viewshubble

No matter what you think of Dykes, watching that match (well, I watched the highlights), you can't help feeling elated when one of your own scores like that. If you take out the dour materialism that infests football these days, it's moments like these that give you joy.

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm imagining the retort: he's just a 'hired hand.' That's the dour materialism I'm talking about. Somehow, we can still transcend that. Well, I can't help it.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Norway v Scotland on 00:49 - Jun 19 with 1293 viewsSydneyRs

With friends like you...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024