Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Travelling to Wembley Stadium 22:47 - Jun 11 with 2619 viewsWatfordR

Going up there on Tuesday with Mrs W to see Harry Styles. Not sure whether to take the train, take the car and park away from Wembley at one of the underground stations a few stops away?

Any advice please guys?
Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 23:11 - Jun 11 with 2563 viewskensalriser

Whatever you do, don't drive anywhere near the stadium.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 23:12 - Jun 11 with 2561 viewsqpr_1968

i always park in waxlow road next to harlesden station.
mcvities is in between the two.

two stops to wembley central, three stops to north wembley.

best i can do mate.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 23:37 - Jun 11 with 2513 viewslightwaterhoop

Its easier to get the underground to Wembley Park and walk the last bit to the stadium.
Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 00:49 - Jun 12 with 2448 viewsBoston

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 23:12 - Jun 11 by qpr_1968

i always park in waxlow road next to harlesden station.
mcvities is in between the two.

two stops to wembley central, three stops to north wembley.

best i can do mate.

...amount of times you must have walked past my house.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 00:51 - Jun 12 with 2444 viewsBoston

Call the Green Man, Wembley. Ask that Leeds Utd chunt how much he's charging for parking. Seven mins to the stadium.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 01:04 - Jun 12 with 2436 viewswesty

Depends where you’re coming from. Harrow Rd off the N. Circular about 800 yards before the Wembley Triangle park on a driveway £15. 15 minute stroll to the stadium, then when you come out and back in your car you’ll be back on the A404 within 5 minutes. I’ve used the same address for 10 years or so. Absolute diamond family. Takes a bit of time off the A404 on the way in but as long as you leave early enough it’s great. Saves the huge queues for the trains / tubes.
Funnily enough I’ve just got in from picking my daughter up from the Airport she’s just seen Harry Styles at Slane Castle near Dublin on Saturday.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2023 1:06]
Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 02:33 - Jun 12 with 2391 viewsHAYESBOY

Usually park all the way out at Denham and get the Chiltern line there and back.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 06:23 - Jun 12 with 2329 viewsstowmarketrange

Stanmore station has a big car park and is only a few stops away on the jubilee line,assuming you’re coming from the north side of London. I’m not sure how busy it gets during the week though.
Login to get fewer ads

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 07:30 - Jun 12 with 2276 viewsDWQPR

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 06:23 - Jun 12 by stowmarketrange

Stanmore station has a big car park and is only a few stops away on the jubilee line,assuming you’re coming from the north side of London. I’m not sure how busy it gets during the week though.

Stanmore station is forever rammed. Try one stop down at Canons Park. Even better look on the ‘Park on my Drive’ site.

https://www.parkonmydrive.com/

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 08:41 - Jun 12 with 2216 viewsslmrstid

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 07:30 - Jun 12 by DWQPR

Stanmore station is forever rammed. Try one stop down at Canons Park. Even better look on the ‘Park on my Drive’ site.

https://www.parkonmydrive.com/

This, or Edgware on the Northern Line but about a mile from Stanmore is always worth a bet too, big commuter car park there. Its shared with a shopping centre but I've used it twice when Stanmore has been rammed and its had loads of capacity spare. Bit more interchanging needed for Wembley though so that might put you off.
Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 10:02 - Jun 12 with 2135 viewspaulparker

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 02:33 - Jun 12 by HAYESBOY

Usually park all the way out at Denham and get the Chiltern line there and back.

Easily the easiest route into Wembley , also there is no one ever at the ticket booths so it may save you a few quid

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 11:06 - Jun 12 with 2070 viewswombat

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 10:02 - Jun 12 by paulparker

Easily the easiest route into Wembley , also there is no one ever at the ticket booths so it may save you a few quid

Moor park met line in easy as pie , if you park after a certain time theres a few roads you can park for free near the station as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 11:35 - Jun 12 with 2011 viewsTheChef

Preston Road on the Met line too.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Travelling to Wembley Stadium on 11:53 - Jun 12 with 1986 viewsWatfordR

Right guys, many thanks for the advice.

As my missus has not long since had knee surgery, I think parking up and walking for 15 mins or so probably isn't the way to go, so underground into Wembley Park it is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024