Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Box Office Issues 11:12 - Jul 19 with 6496 viewsMichael_Hunt2

I'm trying to get tickets for Watford (2300 LP's), Online I'm being told that I don't qualify for this event so I ring the Box Office where I get the message that there are 11 people 10 9 etc ahead of me in the queue, gets to 5 people ahead then says "We are very busy, please call back later"
Box Office Issues on 11:14 - Jul 19 with 4645 viewsNorthernr

Yeh I've just had the same issue. Got three with accounts that are miles and miles over the total required (3000+ points) but several others that are closer to the total required (but still over) I'm being told they don't qualify. This is not a new problem TBF, happened last season as well.

Will try again after 1pm.
Box Office Issues on 11:52 - Jul 19 with 4477 viewsenfieldargh

Box Office Issues on 11:14 - Jul 19 by Northernr

Yeh I've just had the same issue. Got three with accounts that are miles and miles over the total required (3000+ points) but several others that are closer to the total required (but still over) I'm being told they don't qualify. This is not a new problem TBF, happened last season as well.

Will try again after 1pm.

You think the box office site is bad you should try preordering duty free with 10% discount on Heathrow site

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Box Office Issues on 12:15 - Jul 19 with 4379 viewsJames_Paddocks

I got so sick of the online ticket area, that I signed me and my 2 lads up as away season ticket holders last season. Best thing I've done. We all have way over the required LP amount and go home and away, but this way it's hassle free. A chap in the box office handles everything and just posts them out. Tickets received early doors, and always seated at the back of the away end, as requested. No more checking LP amounts and sale times (when I'm usually at work) either.

I would highly recommend if you're fortunate enough to be able to go every week.
Box Office Issues on 12:19 - Jul 19 with 4354 viewseastside_r

Same for me. I have sufficient points but they are saying not!
Box Office Issues on 12:29 - Jul 19 with 4307 viewstoboboly

Box Office Issues on 12:15 - Jul 19 by James_Paddocks

I got so sick of the online ticket area, that I signed me and my 2 lads up as away season ticket holders last season. Best thing I've done. We all have way over the required LP amount and go home and away, but this way it's hassle free. A chap in the box office handles everything and just posts them out. Tickets received early doors, and always seated at the back of the away end, as requested. No more checking LP amounts and sale times (when I'm usually at work) either.

I would highly recommend if you're fortunate enough to be able to go every week.

I might report you for child abuse for that!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Box Office Issues on 12:46 - Jul 19 with 4244 viewsRangersw12

The club really is a shambles
Box Office Issues on 13:34 - Jul 19 with 4124 viewsNorthernr

worked for our other 6 (all around the 2300 mark) after the 1pm/2000 points deadline.

It's like you have to be a couple of hundred clear of the limit, if you're too close to it it won't do it.
Box Office Issues on 14:06 - Jul 19 with 4011 viewsslmrstid

Box Office Issues on 13:34 - Jul 19 by Northernr

worked for our other 6 (all around the 2300 mark) after the 1pm/2000 points deadline.

It's like you have to be a couple of hundred clear of the limit, if you're too close to it it won't do it.

Bit off topic, but just to add to your stress levels Clive I've just seen a post from Kettering Town FC that Chuckles Woolmer is attending their golf day today - warming up for another Championship season with the whistle no doubt!
Login to get fewer ads

Box Office Issues on 14:07 - Jul 19 with 4003 viewsNorthernr

Box Office Issues on 14:06 - Jul 19 by slmrstid

Bit off topic, but just to add to your stress levels Clive I've just seen a post from Kettering Town FC that Chuckles Woolmer is attending their golf day today - warming up for another Championship season with the whistle no doubt!

Nah he's off the list this year, retired
Box Office Issues on 14:26 - Jul 19 with 3914 viewseastside_r

Box Office Issues on 13:34 - Jul 19 by Northernr

Exactly like that for me too. Ticket now bagged.
Box Office Issues on 15:11 - Jul 19 with 3822 viewsflynnbo

Ticket bought at 3pm; had 2 in queue ahead of me.
Box Office Issues on 15:21 - Jul 19 with 3796 viewsRangersw12

Got 4 but had to authorise the payment 4 times

They make such simple things so difficult
Box Office Issues on 15:26 - Jul 19 with 3777 viewsJames_Paddocks

Box Office Issues on 12:29 - Jul 19 by toboboly

I might report you for child abuse for that!

They keep me going! I would've stacked it a long time ago!

Parent abuse perhaps?
Box Office Issues on 15:35 - Jul 19 with 3739 viewsdaveB

managed to get 4, looking forward to having any optimism knocked out of me
Box Office Issues on 15:37 - Jul 19 with 3729 viewsBuckR

Got two at 1pm easy enough - used an iPad as it seems to work better from past experience?
[Post edited 19 Jul 2023 15:38]
Box Office Issues on 16:07 - Jul 19 with 3620 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Got 2 at just after 1pm without any problems.
Maybe all resolved by then?
Box Office Issues on 16:35 - Jul 19 with 3552 viewsLanhoop

I wasn't going to say anything as it'll clearly jinx it for me from now on but I never seem to have any problems. In fact today I was just a few points off being able to buy at 11am, I tried just before 1pm and it worked fine.
Box Office Issues on 17:14 - Jul 19 with 3460 viewsterryb

I'm the only one of our gang of five that can make this match!

Ticket purchased & it was probably the easiest I've found using the online box office!

I've only driven to Watford before, so any sugestions as to which Watford station & pub to use would be greatly received.
Box Office Issues on 17:25 - Jul 19 with 3438 viewsessextaxiboy

Got mine , Going on my own for this one

Website let me buy 15 min early
[Post edited 19 Jul 2023 17:32]
Box Office Issues on 17:30 - Jul 19 with 3411 viewsstowmarketrange

Box Office Issues on 17:14 - Jul 19 by terryb

I'm the only one of our gang of five that can make this match!

Ticket purchased & it was probably the easiest I've found using the online box office!

I've only driven to Watford before, so any sugestions as to which Watford station & pub to use would be greatly received.

The spoons was a favourite for the promotion game.Watford junction wasn’t too far away.
Box Office Issues on 17:35 - Jul 19 with 3398 viewsterryb

Box Office Issues on 17:30 - Jul 19 by stowmarketrange

The spoons was a favourite for the promotion game.Watford junction wasn’t too far away.

Cheers Stowmarket. Watford underground on the Met line looks closer, but is a lot slower!

Ipswich to Colchester return & Colchester to Watford Junction return looks the cheapest & the quickest!
Box Office Issues on 17:40 - Jul 19 with 3369 viewsstowmarketrange

Box Office Issues on 17:35 - Jul 19 by terryb

Cheers Stowmarket. Watford underground on the Met line looks closer, but is a lot slower!

Ipswich to Colchester return & Colchester to Watford Junction return looks the cheapest & the quickest!

I looked at Chelmsford to Watford on trainsplit for £21 return with an O60’s railcard,but the journey back to stowmarket was almost as much,so I plumped for the straight return which includes tube from Stratford for £34.I think I’m on the 09.29.
Box Office Issues on 17:40 - Jul 19 with 3369 viewsStevenageRanger

Managed to get 2 at 5pm. To b fair it was straight forward. Cant complain!!
Box Office Issues on 17:52 - Jul 19 with 3300 viewsDejR_vu

Box Office Issues on 14:07 - Jul 19 by Northernr

Nah he's off the list this year, retired

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that legislation allows for partial retirement and he has decided to go down to 50%, all at QPR.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Box Office Issues on 17:58 - Jul 19 with 3281 viewsessextaxiboy

Box Office Issues on 17:52 - Jul 19 by DejR_vu

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that legislation allows for partial retirement and he has decided to go down to 50%, all at QPR.

Cant Stroud fckin retire ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024