Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Box Office Issues 11:12 - Jul 19 with 6631 viewsMichael_Hunt2

I'm trying to get tickets for Watford (2300 LP's), Online I'm being told that I don't qualify for this event so I ring the Box Office where I get the message that there are 11 people 10 9 etc ahead of me in the queue, gets to 5 people ahead then says "We are very busy, please call back later"
Box Office Issues on 17:59 - Jul 19 with 1854 viewsdenhamhoop2

Box Office Issues on 17:14 - Jul 19 by terryb

I'm the only one of our gang of five that can make this match!

Ticket purchased & it was probably the easiest I've found using the online box office!

I've only driven to Watford before, so any sugestions as to which Watford station & pub to use would be greatly received.

The Spoons will be where most R's will end up but personally would recommend the One Crown which is up the end of the High Street and nearer to Watford High Street station and the Ground itself the nearest station to the ground is Watford High Street if going to Watford Underground would recommend The Horns which is a decent music venue and if going to Watford Junction you could try the White Lion which is about a 3 minute walk from the Station
Box Office Issues on 18:02 - Jul 19 with 1838 viewsNorthernr

Box Office Issues on 17:59 - Jul 19 by denhamhoop2

The Spoons will be where most R's will end up but personally would recommend the One Crown which is up the end of the High Street and nearer to Watford High Street station and the Ground itself the nearest station to the ground is Watford High Street if going to Watford Underground would recommend The Horns which is a decent music venue and if going to Watford Junction you could try the White Lion which is about a 3 minute walk from the Station

White Lion also with a QPR supporting land lord behind the bar...
Box Office Issues on 18:18 - Jul 19 with 1769 viewsdenhamhoop2

Box Office Issues on 18:02 - Jul 19 by Northernr

White Lion also with a QPR supporting land lord behind the bar...

Yep last time I visited was my Watford Leaving Do and the quantity of cider I drank that night was quite epic
Box Office Issues on 18:32 - Jul 19 with 1746 viewsWatford_Ranger

Box Office Issues on 17:14 - Jul 19 by terryb

I'm the only one of our gang of five that can make this match!

Ticket purchased & it was probably the easiest I've found using the online box office!

I've only driven to Watford before, so any sugestions as to which Watford station & pub to use would be greatly received.

Depends on where you’re coming from but Bushey station isn’t an awful walk (bit hilly) and the pubs by it are ok. As mentioned there’s the big Spoons in the town centre that will be lively. Watford High St Station is more central than Junction but the slow trains from Euston really are painfully slow if coming from London.

Plenty of pubs in Watford. A dearth of good pubs.
Box Office Issues on 10:18 - Jul 20 with 1472 viewsterryb

Box Office Issues on 18:32 - Jul 19 by Watford_Ranger

Depends on where you’re coming from but Bushey station isn’t an awful walk (bit hilly) and the pubs by it are ok. As mentioned there’s the big Spoons in the town centre that will be lively. Watford High St Station is more central than Junction but the slow trains from Euston really are painfully slow if coming from London.

Plenty of pubs in Watford. A dearth of good pubs.

Thanks all for your replies.

"Plenty of pubs in Watford. A dearth of good pubs." This was always the case when I worked for Benskins/Ind Coope!

I'm pleased that nobody mentioned The Pennant, next door to Watford Junction, but maybe that no longer is a pub.
Box Office Issues on 11:29 - Jul 20 with 1427 viewsStevenageRanger

Have all tickets gone for 1000+ (went on sale today at 11am)

Just logged in and cant see any.
Box Office Issues on 11:32 - Jul 20 with 1408 viewsstowmarketrange

Box Office Issues on 11:29 - Jul 20 by StevenageRanger

Have all tickets gone for 1000+ (went on sale today at 11am)

Just logged in and cant see any.

They have to keep 20% for general sale,which is about 400,so it might be worth checking when that starts.
Box Office Issues on 11:33 - Jul 20 with 1404 viewsDubaiR

Just went to buy and not even listed.

Does wind me up as go to a lot but not always through my membership, the 6 per member is abit of a joke I think.

Either all sold out before or site not working
Login to get fewer ads

Box Office Issues on 11:59 - Jul 20 with 1356 viewsStevenageRanger

Yep my thoughts the same. Are they all gone, is it an issue! At least show game is sold out (or next batch will be the 20% general sale)
Box Office Issues on 11:59 - Jul 20 with 1356 viewsLanhoop

Box Office Issues on 11:33 - Jul 20 by DubaiR

Just went to buy and not even listed.

Does wind me up as go to a lot but not always through my membership, the 6 per member is abit of a joke I think.

Either all sold out before or site not working

I'd expect it to be sold out bar the 20% held back for general sale.

If they can sell out 2000 for Wimbledon on Saturday then I'd sure Watford (also 2000) for first game of the season would go quickly. You'll just have to be ready to go at 11am on Friday.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 11:59]
Box Office Issues on 12:04 - Jul 20 with 1340 viewsStevenageRanger

I wsas hoping someone here would be able to say "I got one at 11am for 1000+" that would tell me its sold out until the Gen Sale.
Box Office Issues on 12:11 - Jul 20 with 1333 viewsStrawberryHillR

Be aware that getting there might be tricky from West London... no Bakerloo/Overground between Stonebridge Park and Harrow & Wealdstone, bus replacement service running...

https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/?Input=&lineIds=&dateTypeS

The train that goes from Clapham Junction to Watford Junction via Shepherds Bush probably best option. Or head to Euston for a fast train.
Box Office Issues on 14:55 - Jul 20 with 1168 viewsstowmarketrange

Box Office Issues on 11:59 - Jul 20 by Lanhoop

I'd expect it to be sold out bar the 20% held back for general sale.

If they can sell out 2000 for Wimbledon on Saturday then I'd sure Watford (also 2000) for first game of the season would go quickly. You'll just have to be ready to go at 11am on Friday.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2023 11:59]

The last 20% go on sale tonight at 5pm.
Box Office Issues on 16:21 - Jul 20 with 1084 viewsLanhoop

Box Office Issues on 14:55 - Jul 20 by stowmarketrange

The last 20% go on sale tonight at 5pm.

TICKETS: Subject to availability, tickets will go on sale (one ticket per Client Reference Number) based on Loyalty Points as follows:

5pm, Thursday 20th July: Priority general sale (1 ticket per person)
11am, Friday 21st July: General sale (six tickets per person)
Box Office Issues on 17:21 - Jul 20 with 1015 viewslosethedrum

well its gone 5pm cick through to watford tickets & its saying no tickets available , any one else had success ?
Box Office Issues on 17:22 - Jul 20 with 1009 viewsstevec

Box Office Issues on 17:21 - Jul 20 by losethedrum

well its gone 5pm cick through to watford tickets & its saying no tickets available , any one else had success ?

My son found the same, and that was at 5pm.

I called the box office, they were closed.

Peak Rangers
Box Office Issues on 17:24 - Jul 20 with 999 viewsboysfromthebush

Managed to get one at 17:01 - just had to keep refreshing. No issues here
Box Office Issues on 17:33 - Jul 20 with 956 viewsHayesender

Sold out now

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Box Office Issues on 17:34 - Jul 20 with 956 viewsqpr_1968

Box Office Issues on 17:33 - Jul 20 by Hayesender

Sold out now

yep, all 2,104 tickets sold...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Box Office Issues on 18:01 - Jul 20 with 892 viewsJAY

Only managed to get one, so if anyone does have a spare feel free to PM me!
Box Office Issues on 18:07 - Jul 20 with 874 viewsPaddyhoops

Got mine at 4 o clock . Delighted as it’s hometown game .
Box Office Issues on 11:37 - Jul 21 with 661 viewsStevenageRanger

Yes I was the same. Got 2 during the 1500+ points, missed out on extra one in the 1000+ sael but managed to bag a general sale one 5pm. I was logged into my account but wanted to assign to somebody in my network but it didnt let me re-assign. No big deal but lost out on points. Is that the case for General Sale?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024