Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford Thread 11:39 - Jul 29 with 44992 viewscolinallcars

I'll be watching on Recast….I can't go up the pub, I've hurt my calf.
I'm hoping GA will field the likely team to start at Watford and not completely change it for the second half.
Oxford Thread on 17:21 - Jul 29 with 2655 viewsessextaxiboy

Oxford Thread on 17:01 - Jul 29 by Nov77

Nobody is ‘delighted’ things are going badly, the reason people get angry is because they want and expect better.

Aw cmon , we have posters who appear at 2pm and slag off the team selection and throw pelters until we go on and play well when they disappear til the next game . If we play badly they make a full day of it .
Oxford Thread on 17:21 - Jul 29 with 2643 viewsgazza1

Oxford Thread on 16:59 - Jul 29 by DejR_vu

What we are witnessing here is Les Ferdinand’s legacy.

Yes, All LF fault!!!! Nothing to do with the Team Management & players shocking!!!
Oxford Thread on 17:22 - Jul 29 with 2604 viewsDejR_vu

Oxford Thread on 17:21 - Jul 29 by gazza1

Yes, All LF fault!!!! Nothing to do with the Team Management & players shocking!!!

Who ran us in to the ground, leaving us with this ‘squad’?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Oxford Thread on 17:24 - Jul 29 with 2573 viewsessextaxiboy

Oxford Thread on 17:21 - Jul 29 by gazza1

Who let Warburton go ?
Oxford Thread on 17:25 - Jul 29 with 2537 viewsgazza1

Oxford Thread on 17:22 - Jul 29 by DejR_vu

Who ran us in to the ground, leaving us with this ‘squad’?

GA has added to the squad, GA picked the Team, GA chooses the tactics, when I say GA i mean him and his team........LF is not the problem, it lies somewhere else.
Oxford Thread on 17:26 - Jul 29 with 2495 viewsgazza1

I wonder what posters will now say about 'friendlies do not matter, its all about fitness etc, etc, etc'......sadly it isn't, its about much more than that. The quality of oppo we been playing is poor basically and we should be winning games and gaining confidence.
Oxford Thread on 17:27 - Jul 29 with 2481 viewsconnell10

Oxford Thread on 17:24 - Jul 29 by essextaxiboy

Who let Warburton go ?

Who let the dogs ...who.who.who....sorry I couldn't resist....carry on.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oxford Thread on 17:27 - Jul 29 with 2471 viewsgazza1

Oxford Thread on 17:24 - Jul 29 by essextaxiboy

Who let Warburton go ?

The senior management I would suggest or are you saying that LF sacked him??
Login to get fewer ads

Oxford Thread on 17:28 - Jul 29 with 2458 viewswortonr

A few observations..
That was what we should be used to… eg umpteen surrenders in cup games, Blackpool, etc etc
Some of our players think they are above this sort of thing
Several scared of getting hurt
Centre defence totally exposed. Inexperience and dubious ability
Odd tactics / set up / coaching.
A truly miserable watch
Urgent transfer business essential or the season could be gone
Oxford Thread on 17:28 - Jul 29 with 2445 viewsDejR_vu

Oxford Thread on 17:25 - Jul 29 by gazza1

GA has added to the squad, GA picked the Team, GA chooses the tactics, when I say GA i mean him and his team........LF is not the problem, it lies somewhere else.

GA doesn’t have a pot to p1ss in because the DoF was incapable of doing his job.

If Red Bull fvcked everything up, ran out of money and put a Reliant Robin on the grid, you can hardly blame the driver for losing can you?
[Post edited 29 Jul 2023 17:29]

Oxford Thread on 17:29 - Jul 29 with 2434 viewsMatch82

Oxford Thread on 17:01 - Jul 29 by Nov77

Nobody is ‘delighted’ things are going badly, the reason people get angry is because they want and expect better.

I get that. I really do. And I get the need to vent, it's just depressing to read.

As for people delighting there shouldn't be any, but there will be. There will be a bunch of "I told you so" posts on here tonight.
Oxford Thread on 17:30 - Jul 29 with 2392 viewsRangersw12

Oxford Thread on 17:28 - Jul 29 by DejR_vu

GA doesn’t have a pot to p1ss in because the DoF was incapable of doing his job.

If Red Bull fvcked everything up, ran out of money and put a Reliant Robin on the grid, you can hardly blame the driver for losing can you?

That squad should not be losing 5 nil at Oxford FFS
Oxford Thread on 17:30 - Jul 29 with 2385 viewsgazza1

Oxford Thread on 17:28 - Jul 29 by DejR_vu

Oh, so LF spent all the money did he......ridulous.

I do not think LF did a great job at all but to blame him is p-poor.
Oxford Thread on 17:30 - Jul 29 with 2389 viewsPunteR

Our kit looks nice.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Oxford Thread on 17:30 - Jul 29 with 2369 viewsSakura

Oxford Thread on 16:56 - Jul 29 by Hayesender

Really looking forward to the happy clappers excusing this one

No one was saying we weren't in a difficult place. You don’t understand the other point of view clearly so maybe best not to comment on it

It was about trying to encourage people to not put other fans off coming. To get behind the team in a constructive way.

To gloat and get pleasure out of the side getting beaten like that. Sums up the toxic nasty energy from

You offer nothing constructive or positive. Only negative toxic energy. The impact of fans is small but my hope is it is only ever a net positive for the team

Fans like yourself are a net negative for the club
Oxford Thread on 17:31 - Jul 29 with 2342 viewsgazza1

Oxford Thread on 17:30 - Jul 29 by Rangersw12

Correct.......
Oxford Thread on 17:32 - Jul 29 with 2309 viewsgazza1

Oxford Thread on 17:30 - Jul 29 by Sakura

No one was saying we weren't in a difficult place. You don’t understand the other point of view clearly so maybe best not to comment on it

It was about trying to encourage people to not put other fans off coming. To get behind the team in a constructive way.

To gloat and get pleasure out of the side getting beaten like that. Sums up the toxic nasty energy from

You offer nothing constructive or positive. Only negative toxic energy. The impact of fans is small but my hope is it is only ever a net positive for the team

Not a lot to be positive about though!!!
Oxford Thread on 17:33 - Jul 29 with 2279 viewsPunteR

Oxford Thread on 17:30 - Jul 29 by Sakura

Yeh because your just a bundle of joy on this message board.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Oxford Thread on 17:33 - Jul 29 with 2277 viewsDejR_vu

Oxford Thread on 17:30 - Jul 29 by gazza1

Oh, so LF spent all the money did he......ridulous.

I do not think LF did a great job at all but to blame him is p-poor.

He was in charge of how we spent it, and generating it. So yeah, it’s on him

Oxford Thread on 17:35 - Jul 29 with 2224 viewsSonofpugwash

Just come in from toiling in the fields.
I take it we lost then?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Oxford Thread on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 2184 viewsgazza1

Oxford Thread on 17:33 - Jul 29 by DejR_vu

He was in charge of how we spent it, and generating it. So yeah, it’s on him

How do you know that??? TBH you are talking absolute rubbish.......the way you are talking you think LF ran the club from 'top to bottom' and everything is his fault.
Oxford Thread on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 2181 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Oxford Thread on 17:38 - Jul 29 with 2140 viewsBushRanger82

Oxford Thread on 17:19 - Jul 29 by DejR_vu

It’s all part of a cunning plan is it E15? It must be the most cunning of cunning plans because it looked to me like we just got our arses handed to us by a League 1 side.

That's been happening in one cup competition or another, nearly every one of the last 20 seasons.
Oxford Thread on 17:39 - Jul 29 with 2132 viewsDejR_vu

Oxford Thread on 17:30 - Jul 29 by Rangersw12

Agreed. I’m not for one minute excusing GA but we knew we were getting a limited manager when we appointed him. The fact we had worked ourselves into a position where he was even in the running for the job is the issue. He’s not the solution but he’s not the problem.

Oxford Thread on 17:39 - Jul 29 with 2112 viewsE15Hoop

Oxford Thread on 17:19 - Jul 29 by DejR_vu

It’s all part of a cunning plan is it E15? It must be the most cunning of cunning plans because it looked to me like we just got our arses handed to us by a League 1 side.

To be honest, I can't really pass comment as I was having to work overtime, so only turned on to see the 5th goal, which I readily admit, looked like it was defended by a team of underweight U14s.

I saw the comment that GA had his head in his hands when Jimmy Dunne went down injured, so I'll go with that as being an accurate summary of the day's proceedings.

I shall watch the lowlights tomorrow to get up to speed (which it sounds like will be more than the defence managed all game).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024