Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greenwood 22:48 - Aug 21 with 16429 viewshoops_legend

Would you take a risk on him given he’s leaving Man Utd. I think hes done a very bad thing and clearly isn’t a nice guy but I don’t think he’s quite as scummy as some people make out. Perhaps deserves a second chance

Should qpr offer him that?
Greenwood on 18:54 - Aug 23 with 2588 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Greenwood on 16:45 - Aug 23 by denhamhoop2

That you are trying to make Norf's head explode

Hopefully he has left on vacation and has no access to LFW
Greenwood on 19:04 - Aug 23 with 2543 viewsToast_R

I'd rather sign Alex Greenwood. Knee to the head, bad cut to the eye, didn't roll around and carried on bandaged up like an English Trooper.
Greenwood on 02:14 - Aug 24 with 2358 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Greenwood on 22:25 - Aug 22 by BklynRanger

So you don't agree with those court decisions. In fact they seem to be part of your basis for these strident views. Interesting.

Go back to calling everyone snowflakes - I quite enjoyed that. All this Netflix psychodrama is a bit much.

I see the plan for general clean living and self improvement hasn't worked. As your post makes no sense, allow me to dumb it down to your level.

You can bury your head in a bottle all you like but these are real life events. I would expect a little more decorum given the suffering of those involved. I didn't belittle Superhoops2808 for sharing his sister's story and I sure as hell won't tolerate you belittling my cousin's/friends' experiences.

Now, I realise that's it's difficult but you stand a better chance of typing something coherent and meaningful when you're sober. Then again...
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 3:17]
Greenwood on 02:28 - Aug 24 with 2343 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Greenwood on 21:07 - Aug 22 by Northolt_Rs

If he’s innocent why are Man United getting rid of him? Surely, they’d stand up for an innocent man?

I've already answered this point. Read the thread.
Greenwood on 03:10 - Aug 24 with 2316 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Greenwood on 14:19 - Aug 23 by ed_83

Absolutely the last thing I'm going to post in this thread, but this is from the Athletic a couple of days ago:

"United’s inquiries, the club say, lasted five months as they sought to gain a broader understanding of the audio and images that brought this case into the public domain. United spoke with Greenwood during the enquiries but did not have direct contact with the complainant.

Instead, they spoke with her mother, with the knowledge of the complainant. The club say that both the complainant and her mother received the opportunity to both comment on or correct the club’s factual findings, but the club says she did not choose to do so."

https://archive.is/2snAu

Whether or not you think interviewing her mum and offering a right of reply is an acceptable substitute, it is true to say that United didn't speak directly to the alleged victim as part of their investigation.

I really am going to leave it there, but wanted to just correct that specific point.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 14:22]

Thanks for that. You stand corrected. Now, as you've threatened to "bow out" twice only to have 2 Colombo moments, I'll end the conversation with the following summary.

Contrary to your earlier statements:

(1) The alleged victim asked for the charges to be dropped back in April 2022, almost a year prior to the CPS dropping the case.

(2) The CPS dropped the case because new evidence came to light AND witnesses dropped out. You continuously ignore the former whilst focusing on the latter to drive your conspiracy theories.

(3) Mason wasn't "acquitted" because the case didn't even make trial. Also, the alleged victim isn't a "complainant" as she didn't file a lawsuit. Using legal terms incorrectly doesn't add weight to your opinion.

(4) Man United involved the alleged victim and her family in the investigation. If the former decided not to comment further, that's her right. Man United did their duty. Having examined the evidence, they concluded that Mason wasn't guilty of the charges brought against him.

(5) The alleged victim didn't walk away from the relationship. On the contrary, they're still going strong, have since had a child, and plan to get married. The alleged victim is an intelligent young woman with a degree and successful career as a model, influencer and content creator. She wouldn't have stuck with Mason and borne his child were he guilty of the charges.

Now, to be clear, none of this is to say that Mason is a model human being. Nor would I want him at QPR. However, some of the vitriol posted on this thread ("scumbag, wrong 'un, rapist, nasty little kunt", etc.) is OTT and belies a nasty streak of those pretending to hold the moral high ground.

I rest my case.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 3:19]
Greenwood on 07:30 - Aug 24 with 2271 viewsBklynRanger

Greenwood on 02:14 - Aug 24 by Benny_the_Ball

I see the plan for general clean living and self improvement hasn't worked. As your post makes no sense, allow me to dumb it down to your level.

You can bury your head in a bottle all you like but these are real life events. I would expect a little more decorum given the suffering of those involved. I didn't belittle Superhoops2808 for sharing his sister's story and I sure as hell won't tolerate you belittling my cousin's/friends' experiences.

Now, I realise that's it's difficult but you stand a better chance of typing something coherent and meaningful when you're sober. Then again...
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 3:17]

Welcome back from the sin bin and straight back into it I see.

Wasn't intending to belittle anyone's actual experience, more of a comment on your own style and tone throughout this thread.No bottling or burying involved but it was a bit snarky, I accept that. I see you snarked back.

You do reveal quite a lot in the examples above. For all the pain and suffering of your cousins and friends (which I do acknowledge) there will be another side to it. You'd have to agree with that surely since it's your main point.

But there's no way I'm going further into it than that. Didn't really want to post in the first place but felt compelled to at that moment. Let's just move on, Benny. I will anyway.
Greenwood on 08:15 - Aug 24 with 2188 viewsNortholt_Rs

Greenwood on 02:28 - Aug 24 by Benny_the_Ball

I've already answered this point. Read the thread.

How do you know? You connected with the MUFC senior management? You know SFA lad!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Greenwood on 12:56 - Aug 24 with 1987 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Greenwood on 07:30 - Aug 24 by BklynRanger

Welcome back from the sin bin and straight back into it I see.

Wasn't intending to belittle anyone's actual experience, more of a comment on your own style and tone throughout this thread.No bottling or burying involved but it was a bit snarky, I accept that. I see you snarked back.

You do reveal quite a lot in the examples above. For all the pain and suffering of your cousins and friends (which I do acknowledge) there will be another side to it. You'd have to agree with that surely since it's your main point.

But there's no way I'm going further into it than that. Didn't really want to post in the first place but felt compelled to at that moment. Let's just move on, Benny. I will anyway.

You're right in saying that every story has 2 sides. However, for some that same courtesy doesn't appear to extend to Mason.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2023 13:17]
Login to get fewer ads

Greenwood on 15:47 - Aug 24 with 1855 viewsNW5Hoop

This thread turned out nice, then
Greenwood on 17:19 - Aug 24 with 1739 viewskensalriser

Greenwood on 15:47 - Aug 24 by NW5Hoop

Better than expected I thought, actually.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Greenwood (n/t) on 23:56 - Aug 24 with 1600 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Greenwood on 15:47 - Aug 24 by NW5Hoop

[Post edited 25 Aug 2023 14:01]
Greenwood on 14:50 - Sep 4 with 1215 viewsHayesender

https://fanbanter.co.uk/grim-details-as-ex-girlfriend-of-man-utd-player-antony-a

Utd will have no players left at this rate

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Greenwood on 22:50 - Sep 4 with 1026 viewsdigswellhoop

not been proved guilty
Greenwood on 23:37 - Sep 4 with 972 viewsloftboy

Greenwood on 22:50 - Sep 4 by digswellhoop

not been proved guilty

I take it you never saw the video Digs? The girl refused to testify which is why the case never reached court.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Greenwood on 23:51 - Sep 4 with 945 viewsnumptydumpty

Greenwood on 14:50 - Sep 4 by Hayesender

https://fanbanter.co.uk/grim-details-as-ex-girlfriend-of-man-utd-player-antony-a

Utd will have no players left at this rate

Shocking if true and could be, but also footballers are likely to be targeted themselves, because of their extreme wealth at a young age.

It's always very difficult to assess blame either way but am sure there are a few not so great human beings that are top footballers also.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024