Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia 18:22 - Aug 23 with 8263 viewsted_hendrix

There's a surprise.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:32 - Aug 23 with 6004 viewsflynnbo

¡Caramba!
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:32 - Aug 23 with 5998 viewsDrewster

Just heard that on the radio.
What a coincidence…🤔
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:46 - Aug 23 with 5898 viewsRs_Holy

It’s kind’a like when the guys working for the Bond baddie think they’ve got away with it only for the helicopter/plane/car to explode just before all the money gets transferred!!! Putin is a dictator in everything but name!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 18:48]
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:51 - Aug 23 with 5862 viewsCLAREMAN1995

The cruel irony is he was better off going to Moscow trying to get Putin out and go down in a blaze of glory and praised all over the globe .
Now its just news the world was waiting for he was a dead man walking IMO
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:05 - Aug 23 with 5788 viewsFDC

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 18:51 - Aug 23 by CLAREMAN1995

The cruel irony is he was better off going to Moscow trying to get Putin out and go down in a blaze of glory and praised all over the globe .
Now its just news the world was waiting for he was a dead man walking IMO

You'd have to be a lunatic to celebrate Prigozhin gaining any kind of control over state apparatus. Not a word I often use, but the man was as evil as they come.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:07 - Aug 23 with 5753 viewsMedwayR

He was named as being on the passenger list.

So...either he was on the plane and died, or he put his name on the passenger list but didn't fly so he could disappear.

As I typed that, 10 names on the passenger list bit so far only 8 bodies found. Hmm.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 19:08]

Poll: Who’s better?

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:12 - Aug 23 with 5710 viewsFDC

You've got to seriously question the judgment of the nine people getting on a plane with him
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:18 - Aug 23 with 5667 viewsJuzzie

He’s alive and will disappear to a life of luxury exiled somewhere.
Login to get fewer ads

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:21 - Aug 23 with 5641 viewsPlanetHonneywood

As with all these things...who or what replaces him!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:21 - Aug 23 with 5641 viewsted_hendrix

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:07 - Aug 23 by MedwayR

So...either he was on the plane and died, or he put his name on the passenger list but didn't fly so he could disappear.

As I typed that, 10 names on the passenger list bit so far only 8 bodies found. Hmm.

It's being reported that the jet was owned by Prigozhin himself.

Bastards can come over here and poison people as and when they please, Salisbury as an example, lock up or murder who they want. Look at what they done to Alexei Navalny you'll never hear or see him again the poor bastard.

Never one for being OTT but we are living In dangerous times.

World Is slowly going insane.

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 20:23 - Aug 23 with 5372 viewsswisscottage

So He had two private jets.

Both of them were flying one in front of the other.

The first one was shot down by Russian air defence, and the 2nd one turned around.

Prigozhin and his right hand man were both on the passenger list of the plan that was shot down .... however there is at this time no confirmation he is one of the bodies found.

Edit:
Russian media now reporting that the bodies of Prigozhin and Dmitry Utkin have been identified
[Post edited 23 Aug 2023 20:26]
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 20:52 - Aug 23 with 5230 viewsMrSheen

Appropriate send-off…

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 21:39 - Aug 23 with 5112 viewsted_hendrix

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:07 - Aug 23 by MedwayR

Russia's Federal Air Transport Agency has included Yevgeny Prigozhin's name on a list of those "declared as travelling on board the crashed plane".

Prigozhin's name is listed alongside six other passengers, and three crew members.

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 23:47 - Aug 23 with 4849 viewsBluce_Ree

I hope he was fully aware the whole way down and screaming.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 23:58 - Aug 23 with 4828 viewsDannyPaddox

One of the names on the passenger list was a Cardiff City transfer window target. You couldn’t make it up.

Okay you could make it up and I did.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 00:04 - Aug 24 with 4812 viewsbosh67

Apparently he was found alive in the wreckage and was taken to a nearby hospital where he unfortunately fell out the window.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 00:10 - Aug 24 with 4794 viewsNewBee

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 00:04 - Aug 24 by bosh67

Apparently he was found alive in the wreckage and was taken to a nearby hospital where he unfortunately fell out the window.

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 00:15 - Aug 24 with 4790 viewsDannyPaddox

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 00:10 - Aug 24 by NewBee

Okay Brentford, can we keep the Jake-Clarke Salter videos out of this thread. Bad taste mate.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 00:26 - Aug 24 with 4762 viewsBoston

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 23:47 - Aug 23 by Bluce_Ree

I hope he was fully aware the whole way down and screaming.

...and it started at 30,000 feet.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 07:55 - Aug 24 with 4540 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I was listening to a podcast on the BBC earlier, and it said that prior to setting up the Wagner group a few years ago, he was running a hot dog stand. Hell of a meteoric rise, surpassed by his even faster fall...I'm sure he wished he'd pushed on to Moscow in June as tgat fall was taking place.

And you might want to think about liberally infusing your order from the burger van down SAR with more 'pleases' and 'thank yous' next time you're buying.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 08:06 - Aug 24 with 4509 viewsgingerranger

Why is the saying ‘meteoric rise’? I can’t think of anything that has less tendency to rise than a meteor.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:16 - Aug 24 with 4251 viewsSakura

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 19:21 - Aug 23 by ted_hendrix

It's being reported that the jet was owned by Prigozhin himself.

Bastards can come over here and poison people as and when they please, Salisbury as an example, lock up or murder who they want. Look at what they done to Alexei Navalny you'll never hear or see him again the poor bastard.

Never one for being OTT but we are living In dangerous times.

World Is slowly going insane.

Yeah, the bastards using poison, they should do what the Americans do and just do a drone strike in wiping out hundreds of innocent civilians.

Obama authorised542 drone strikes and killed 324 civilians

Solemani, Bakr al-Baghdadi, blown up by Americans because they were seen as a threat to them. How is that right and this wrong?

Also, what about Obama's personal chef, death recently, died paddle boarding in 8 feet deep water in his garden. He can swim, he was with an unnamed person. All call logs for police that night relating to the emergency call left blank.

Dangerous job though being a Democrat chef. Walter Scheib who was Hilary Clinton's chef also died of drowning...crazy high ratio that... almost suspicious

But no, no, we are definitely the good guys here. Our politicians are lovely people and it's only the Russians who are bad
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:22 - Aug 24 with 4204 viewsSonofpugwash

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:16 - Aug 24 by Sakura

Yeah, the bastards using poison, they should do what the Americans do and just do a drone strike in wiping out hundreds of innocent civilians.

Solemani, Bakr al-Baghdadi, blown up by Americans because they were seen as a threat to them. How is that right and this wrong?

Also, what about Obama's personal chef, death recently, died paddle boarding in 8 feet deep water in his garden. He can swim, he was with an unnamed person. All call logs for police that night relating to the emergency call left blank.

Dangerous job though being a Democrat chef. Walter Scheib who was Hilary Clinton's chef also died of drowning...crazy high ratio that... almost suspicious

But no, no, we are definitely the good guys here. Our politicians are lovely people and it's only the Russians who are bad

Yes.Barack "I'm really good at killing people" Obama was a real breath of fresh air wasn't he?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:34 - Aug 24 with 4158 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:16 - Aug 24 by Sakura

How are Barack Obama or Hilary Clinton 'our politicians'? They've never been involved in any election I've ever voted in.
Wagner boss Prigozhin killed in plane crash in Russia on 11:44 - Aug 24 with 4118 viewsslmrstid

Least surprising news since it took QPR just 36 seconds to concede against Watford:-

- Prigozhin being bumped off
- Russian Bot jumping in to defend his countrymen and declare how really its all the Wests' fault

I look forward to the ever increasing lengthy, internet linking, downright barmy rabbit hole posts that are bound to follow where we all get told we're idiots and Russian Bot knows best.

(Refusing to name him by his current nom de plume, Russian Bot was more honest).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024