Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds away 15:52 - Sep 19 with 2857 viewsmikeygunn

£45. Fcuk that.
Leeds away on 16:14 - Sep 19 with 2779 viewsqpr_1968

tickets on sale yet?

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Leeds away on 16:17 - Sep 19 with 2769 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yeah I'd want to be paid double that to go.

Bare bones.

Leeds away on 16:38 - Sep 19 with 2714 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Charge them £90.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Leeds away on 16:40 - Sep 19 with 2706 viewsdaveB

Train strike as well that day
Leeds away on 16:52 - Sep 19 with 2650 viewsqpr_1968

yep tickets on sale, i'll get ours tomorrow.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Leeds away on 17:13 - Sep 19 with 2610 viewsWatford_Ranger

It’s scandalous that we and other clubs charge away fans more than the max allowed in the league above.
Leeds away on 17:48 - Sep 19 with 2530 viewsKonk

Bristol City were due to pay £47 for Leeds tickets, but fans had a bit of a campaign to pressure City to negotiate reciprocal pricing with Leeds, and tickets are now £30. Minor victory, but shows what can be done.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Leeds away on 18:40 - Sep 19 with 2433 viewsG_Ottershaw

how is ticket pricing actually regulated ? seems like it'll be 50 or 60 notes soon. are they deliberately trying to price everyone out of attending ?
Login to get fewer ads

Leeds away on 19:01 - Sep 19 with 2396 viewsToast_R

£45, Train Strike and all on a school night. Think that's a red button job.
Leeds away on 20:25 - Sep 19 with 2286 viewssouthbrookstreet

£45 isn't bad if that includes a drink and meal... yeah agree taking the piss
Leeds away on 22:15 - Sep 19 with 2181 viewsLazyFan

It will be on Sky Leeds anyway.

For £20 you can have 3 pints, a packet of nuts and watch us lose without all the agro of travelling.

Well I am Lazy :P

zzzzzzzzzz

Leeds away on 06:46 - Sep 20 with 1988 viewsScouse_R

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/leeds-united-offer-reciprocal-away-ticket-deals/

Lee Hoos has chosen to screw his own fans over here. The prices could and should have been £21. It was in Hoos’ hands but he chooses to overlook the interests of the fans at a time when it is already a struggle to stump up the money for ‘normal’ prices - never mind these prices. This is a question for our club as well as Leeds
Leeds away on 07:01 - Sep 20 with 1966 viewsSydneyRs

Leeds away on 06:46 - Sep 20 by Scouse_R

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/leeds-united-offer-reciprocal-away-ticket-deals/

Lee Hoos has chosen to screw his own fans over here. The prices could and should have been £21. It was in Hoos’ hands but he chooses to overlook the interests of the fans at a time when it is already a struggle to stump up the money for ‘normal’ prices - never mind these prices. This is a question for our club as well as Leeds

Because they will fill our away end (and probably the city too) whereas we were never likely to take too many there. Not ideal but makes sense from a revenue perspective (which is his job).
Leeds away on 07:51 - Sep 20 with 1927 viewsScouse_R

That clearly seems to be the case. That said, there is a difference in what we charge away fans (silver £31, gold £37 for Coventry) and what Leeds charge. The opportunity was therefore there to negotiate a lower price on the basis of what we will charge Leeds fans. You can, of course, argue that we can now charge Leeds fans £45 as a revenue opportunity. But, however important revenue is, it seems fair to have some price limit as in the Premier League. The current cap of £30 has recently been extended in the PL. On top of that, there is the issue of our away support. From what has been said on here, it will be affected. But, the team needs that support in what is going to be a difficult season. So I completely accept the logic of what you are saying about revenue, but there has to be agreed limits and Hoos doesn't seem to have made any attempt to find a reasonable limit here. Oh well, that’s modern football.
Leeds away on 08:57 - Sep 20 with 1833 viewsstowmarketrange

Leeds away on 07:51 - Sep 20 by Scouse_R

That clearly seems to be the case. That said, there is a difference in what we charge away fans (silver £31, gold £37 for Coventry) and what Leeds charge. The opportunity was therefore there to negotiate a lower price on the basis of what we will charge Leeds fans. You can, of course, argue that we can now charge Leeds fans £45 as a revenue opportunity. But, however important revenue is, it seems fair to have some price limit as in the Premier League. The current cap of £30 has recently been extended in the PL. On top of that, there is the issue of our away support. From what has been said on here, it will be affected. But, the team needs that support in what is going to be a difficult season. So I completely accept the logic of what you are saying about revenue, but there has to be agreed limits and Hoos doesn't seem to have made any attempt to find a reasonable limit here. Oh well, that’s modern football.

I thought we couldn’t charge away fans more than home fans,so if we charge 3,000 of them £45 our supporters who buy a single ticket for that game will also have to pay £45.Unless we make it a category A game and charge £47.
Leeds away on 09:33 - Sep 20 with 1788 viewsScouse_R

Leeds away on 08:57 - Sep 20 by stowmarketrange

I thought we couldn’t charge away fans more than home fans,so if we charge 3,000 of them £45 our supporters who buy a single ticket for that game will also have to pay £45.Unless we make it a category A game and charge £47.

You’re right. 👍 Rule 34.2.8! A price agreement still possible though following the Cardiff example
Leeds away on 09:55 - Sep 20 with 1752 viewsWatford_Ranger

Leeds away on 08:57 - Sep 20 by stowmarketrange

For the equivalent stand that’s true I believe so presumably their fans are also paying 45 for that stand. Nuts.

But I’d rather we didn’t punish their fans for their owners’ greed even if it is Massive Champions of Europe Leeds.
Leeds away on 13:14 - Sep 20 with 1633 viewsScouse_R

Leeds away on 09:55 - Sep 20 by Watford_Ranger

For the equivalent stand that’s true I believe so presumably their fans are also paying 45 for that stand. Nuts.

But I’d rather we didn’t punish their fans for their owners’ greed even if it is Massive Champions of Europe Leeds.

Their football seems to be very expensive! It would be good if there was an agreement that meant all championship clubs did something to protect away fans from these sorts of ticket prices - including Leeds Champions of Europe!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024