Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday and Boro games 20:43 - Oct 3 with 1758 viewsHooping_Mad

Anyone else watching these with greater than normal interest?

WBA doing the job so far but is it ok to want Cardiff to win? feels wrong. The 3rd of October feels earlier than usual for the buttock clenching to begin.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Wednesday and Boro games on 21:07 - Oct 3 with 1663 viewsNorthernr

Sheff Wed will finish last.

Boro I still think will push play-offs.
Wednesday and Boro games on 21:17 - Oct 3 with 1615 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Pretty funny to see Champions elect Watford just above the drop zone.
Wednesday and Boro games on 22:20 - Oct 3 with 1447 viewsterryb

Living in a split Ipswich/Rangers household we had the Ipswich game on the red button.

They strolled past Hull with Morsy & Luongo controlling the match (again). Pre season I thought they would be close to making the play offs, but I think I might have under estimated them!

I'm quite pleased that Southampton won as Stoke could be around the bottom of the table. Wins for Sunderland & Bristol City tomorrow would be nice!
Wednesday and Boro games on 06:24 - Oct 4 with 1195 viewsnix

Wednesday and Boro games on 22:20 - Oct 3 by terryb

Living in a split Ipswich/Rangers household we had the Ipswich game on the red button.

They strolled past Hull with Morsy & Luongo controlling the match (again). Pre season I thought they would be close to making the play offs, but I think I might have under estimated them!

I'm quite pleased that Southampton won as Stoke could be around the bottom of the table. Wins for Sunderland & Bristol City tomorrow would be nice!

Norwich beating Swansea would also be good.

I think our best bets for the third slot are Swansea, Plymouth, Huddersfield and maybe Stoke. Watford will probably buy themselves out of trouble in January if they're still languishing. Middlesbrough have some good players and will get out of the mire.

Always rated Luongo and never saw why QPR fans didn't see it.
Wednesday and Boro games on 08:44 - Oct 4 with 1084 viewsBlue_Castello

Wednesday and Boro games on 06:24 - Oct 4 by nix

Norwich beating Swansea would also be good.

I think our best bets for the third slot are Swansea, Plymouth, Huddersfield and maybe Stoke. Watford will probably buy themselves out of trouble in January if they're still languishing. Middlesbrough have some good players and will get out of the mire.

Always rated Luongo and never saw why QPR fans didn't see it.

Another Luongo fan here, he was a free agent in January when anybody could have signed him, McKenna has made some very smart additions to his squad and that includes Luongo.
Wednesday and Boro games on 08:55 - Oct 4 with 1066 viewsstevec

The best game I’ve ever seen Luongo have was against us this season, but that probably applies to half the midfielders who come up against us. Having him back here wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference to our predicament.
Wednesday and Boro games on 09:23 - Oct 4 with 1026 viewsCamberleyR

Wednesday and Boro games on 21:17 - Oct 3 by Wegerles_Stairs

It is but it's making our opening day result against them look worse with every game they drop further down the table.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wednesday and Boro games on 09:54 - Oct 4 with 952 viewsWatford_Ranger

Wednesday and Boro games on 21:17 - Oct 3 by Wegerles_Stairs

Watford mates say they’re awful but the manager has just signed a new contract 2 months after starting so maybe they’re finally sticking with one.

Think there’s definitely a chance they’ll continue to struggle and be an unlikely one of the three teams we need to be worse than us. Plenty of dross in this league but they’ll be saying we’re nailed on to be one to finish above

Sheff Wed obviously we hope
Rotherham you assume will be down there
Hudds I think will start picking up but again unlikely they’ll be far off the scrap
Stoke are awful but surely a bit too good to go down as great as that would be
Plymouth I think will do enough at home to stay up but that’s based on not a lot of knowledge
Watford- rubbish
Swansea- not up to much
Blackburn- maybe sold one too many players
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024