Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One game for the season...Leicester... 03:04 - Oct 10 with 2422 viewsBrisbaneR

I'm headed back to the UK to check in on my dear old Mum after a Covid extended 5-year break. I always try to get to HQ for at least one game and this time it coincides with the visit of Leicester.

Should I...?
One game for the season...Leicester... on 04:44 - Oct 10 with 2357 viewsMalintabuk

Visit your mum... of course you should,

Oh you mean go to the Bush, only if you have a strong stomach. Have a safe journey and a great time with your mum, as for QPR they don't deserve you
One game for the season...Leicester... on 05:29 - Oct 10 with 2328 viewsSydneyRs

You'll get to see a few goals at least.
One game for the season...Leicester... on 06:02 - Oct 10 with 2311 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

The flight from Oz will feel shorter than sitting through 90 minutes of watching QPR.
One game for the season...Leicester... on 07:36 - Oct 10 with 2216 viewsLowerloftLad

One game for the season...Leicester... on 06:02 - Oct 10 by Wilkinswatercarrier

The flight from Oz will feel shorter than sitting through 90 minutes of watching QPR.

Don't waste your time going to the game.Leicester will win by at least three or four easily.

Spend the extra time with your family.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

One game for the season...Leicester... on 07:56 - Oct 10 with 2172 viewsdaveB

We'll probably beat them similar to Burnley last season
One game for the season...Leicester... on 08:01 - Oct 10 with 2165 viewskingsburyR

Normally I'd say get down to HQ .... you never know.

But after Saturdays abomination I'd stay as close to your dear Mother as you can. The team do not deserve your attendance currently.

An in-form Leicester will do a proper job on us and Vardy will a) have a field day and b) give it to the home fans.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

One game for the season...Leicester... on 08:15 - Oct 10 with 2132 viewsWatford_Ranger

Two more injuries and you could be in the squad.
One game for the season...Leicester... on 09:13 - Oct 10 with 2017 viewsEastR

One game for the season...Leicester... on 08:15 - Oct 10 by Watford_Ranger

Two more injuries and you could be in the squad.

with your mum

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Login to get fewer ads

One game for the season...Leicester... on 09:44 - Oct 10 with 1960 viewsAndybrat

There will be a bounce, Cannon’s debut, Dunne match fit, Cook ( ing) on gas, Field with no impending ban, Colback back properly, JCS’s longest run (3 games), Smyth and Chair share the number 10, Dykesie’s head all sharpened with a new tattoo ( can only score pens with his feet). Stranger things have happened. Make sure you are there, hope mum is OK
One game for the season...Leicester... on 02:54 - Oct 11 with 1761 viewsBrisbaneR

I can't help myself; I know where I'm going to be...let's hope this is more of a Burnley occasion than a Blackburn one.

Imagine if I choose not to go and we turn things around...? I'd never forgive myself for not being there. If we lose well...I'm still with you nutters at Loftus Rd so it could be worse.
One game for the season...Leicester... on 06:54 - Oct 11 with 1686 viewsWatford_Ranger

One game for the season...Leicester... on 02:54 - Oct 11 by BrisbaneR

I can't help myself; I know where I'm going to be...let's hope this is more of a Burnley occasion than a Blackburn one.

Imagine if I choose not to go and we turn things around...? I'd never forgive myself for not being there. If we lose well...I'm still with you nutters at Loftus Rd so it could be worse.

Never let the football ruin a day at the football.

I always find if I’ve been away for a while it’s worth going just for the memories walking round the area and doing some of the old pre-match routines and for the first four minutes until Vardy scores it kind of feels like we’re still a proper football club if you close your eyes.
One game for the season...Leicester... on 10:15 - Oct 11 with 1563 viewsActonExile

Make sure you get well oiled beforehand to numb the pain.

Poll: Wherever QPR end up playing home games in the future, what is most important?

One game for the season...Leicester... on 10:56 - Oct 11 with 1490 viewsBurnleyhoop

With Field, Cannon and hopefully Cook potentially in the line up, I fancy us to................. keep the pummelling down to single figures.

Spend more quality time with your mum instead.
One game for the season...Leicester... on 11:32 - Oct 12 with 1277 viewstoboboly

Selfish bugger.

You know that if you don't go we will somehow pull a result out of nowhere, yet you still insist on going meaning we will all now see a loss!

Take one for the team!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024