Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 19:29 - Oct 17 with 5912 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

About time we had one I think?
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:53 - Oct 17 with 985 viewsdaveB

Italy look pretty good, they always seem to sort themselves out in time for Euros, were very good in the last 2

A good test for England this.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2023 20:54]
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:54 - Oct 17 with 985 viewsNoDiddley

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:51 - Oct 17 by PlanetHonneywood

C4 shouldn't be allowed to show football. They are total vvank!

I forget Dion Dublin, who’s been released by Homes Under The Hammer🤷
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:04 - Oct 17 with 949 viewsLanhoop

Maybe that will wake the crowd up a bit. Well done Bellingham and Rashford.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:04 - Oct 17 with 946 viewsdaveB

Bellingham is on another planet, what a player
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:06 - Oct 17 with 934 viewsMalintabuk

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:04 - Oct 17 by daveB

Bellingham is on another planet, what a player

Can't often say that 100 mil is a bargain for a olayer.... but Madrid got one with Bellingham
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:08 - Oct 17 with 923 viewsMrSheen

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:06 - Oct 17 by Malintabuk

Can't often say that 100 mil is a bargain for a olayer.... but Madrid got one with Bellingham

Much too intelligent to play in all red or all blue.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:10 - Oct 17 with 915 viewsMrSheen

Fair play, even Kalvin playing well. There, done it now.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:11 - Oct 17 with 910 viewsHayesender

San Marino have equalised against Denmark

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:12 - Oct 17 with 907 viewsdistortR

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:37 - Oct 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

I thought it was odd that only victims in Sweden and Israel were mentioned for this minute silence. Whatever side of the fence you fall on, innocent Christian and Muslim Palestinians have been made murdered too.

And, it appears, the old fella killed in Hartlepool was another victim of terrorism. And the kid killed in America.
The political nature of the on-going argument has me wandering if we should stop this nice, but ultimately meaningless, gesturing.
Same with the flag flying on town halls, btw.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:12 - Oct 17 with 901 viewsflynnbo

Phillips should have been sent off. Dreadful player.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:12 - Oct 17 with 901 viewsMalintabuk

Philips needs to come off as we could be down to 10 men.... bloody horrible tackle.... should never have played tonight....
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:13 - Oct 17 with 893 viewsdaveB

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:12 - Oct 17 by Malintabuk

Philips needs to come off as we could be down to 10 men.... bloody horrible tackle.... should never have played tonight....

got away with a second yellow there but think he's played quite well
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:14 - Oct 17 with 889 viewsdaveB

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:14 - Oct 17 by paulparker

Southgate is trying hard to get the sack , he must be
You can’t tell me any sane manager would play a right back at left back, a centre back who hasn’t hardly played in 2 years and is ready for the glue factory and a walking liability in midfield who pep would rather start 19 year old right back in his place
Utter, utter gash

who would you have started at left back?
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:16 - Oct 17 with 874 viewsdmm

Phillips shouldn't be in the England side. Not good enough, plays the thug and enjoys doing so. Remember him trying to end Geoff Cameron's career?
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:16 - Oct 17 with 877 viewsMalintabuk

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 20:44 - Oct 17 by Malintabuk

1 -1 which in all honestly will do us. Think we are a little luck to be on level terms...thought Italy had the better chances and should perhaps have had another goal
Their number 6 looks good, everything seems to go through him.
Anyone got a book on when Southgate will throw caution to the wind and bring on........... Henderson

Who had 68 mins?
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:24 - Oct 17 with 840 viewsdaveB

3-1 Boring old Southgate
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:25 - Oct 17 with 820 viewspaulparker

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:24 - Oct 17 by daveB

3-1 Boring old Southgate

Italy are cack
Let’s see when we play Spain or France , because playing phillips, Tripper and Maguire will only go one way

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:27 - Oct 17 with 811 viewspaulparker

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:14 - Oct 17 by daveB

who would you have started at left back?

Dan burn , Or Mitchell at palace, you know actual left backs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:29 - Oct 17 with 804 viewsMalintabuk

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:24 - Oct 17 by daveB

3-1 Boring old Southgate

Agree Dave you can't argue about the result, and we have looked comfortable this half. But there is just something about Southgate that grinds me. I sometimes think we win in spite of him rather than because of him.
Plays 3 players tonight that I don't think have 10 games between them all season. Bringson asub from a pub league.... and we still win
I think we are so blessed with players like Bellingham, who at the moment must be with Mbappe the best player in Europe, Kane Foden and Rice.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:32 - Oct 17 with 777 viewsMrSheen

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:29 - Oct 17 by Malintabuk

Agree Dave you can't argue about the result, and we have looked comfortable this half. But there is just something about Southgate that grinds me. I sometimes think we win in spite of him rather than because of him.
Plays 3 players tonight that I don't think have 10 games between them all season. Bringson asub from a pub league.... and we still win
I think we are so blessed with players like Bellingham, who at the moment must be with Mbappe the best player in Europe, Kane Foden and Rice.

Dunk and Guehi have looked right at home in one of England’s problem positions in the last couple of months. Only need backup for Kane now.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:35 - Oct 17 with 759 viewstraininvain

Funny to think that not long ago we were losing to Iceland at the Euros but fast forward seven years and Southgate’s taking stick for being 3-1 up against Italy and qualifying for the Euros with another unbeaten record and two games to spare.

People will say it’s the players but we’ve had golden generations in the past who haven’t delivered anywhere near as much as Southgate and this group of players.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:37 - Oct 17 with 746 viewsNorthantsHoop

Kane and Bellingham just total class. Bellingham best England midfielder in 30 years he has the whole package. Love Harry Kane just a fantastic footballer.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:37 - Oct 17 with 739 viewstraininvain

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:32 - Oct 17 by MrSheen

Dunk and Guehi have looked right at home in one of England’s problem positions in the last couple of months. Only need backup for Kane now.

Watkins has been consistently very good over the past 12 months or so. It’s all coming together nicely ahead of the Euros.
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:38 - Oct 17 with 738 viewsdaveB

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:29 - Oct 17 by Malintabuk

He's created a club culture with England so players are comfortable and want to turn up. they all know each others game and play like a team. It doesn't matter that Phillips is not a regular for his club and neither is Maguire they know how to play together and know how to win together for England which is pretty important in these qualifiers when you don't have much time to bed new players in. Now that may change for the Euros as he's already starting to ease Colwill and Dunk in to replace Maguire but for what we've needed to do in these qualifiers he's got it spot on as usual

He'll never get the credit he deserves, if England are winning in spite of him how come no other manager got this much out of the National team?

We'll miss him when he goes this summer
England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:38 - Oct 17 with 734 viewsdaveB

England Thread 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 on 21:27 - Oct 17 by paulparker

Dan burn , Or Mitchell at palace, you know actual left backs

Imo Trippier is better than both of them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024