Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todd gets his big Manchester move... 12:20 - Oct 19 with 4994 viewsNorthernr

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 12:31 - Oct 19 with 4062 viewsJevlar

Is this actually real?

The 13 million valuation must have been included in signing on fee, I assume?
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 12:33 - Oct 19 with 4039 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

This has got to be a windup right? If not, it's marvellous for the lad, finally getting the big move his ego desired. 🤣😂🤣🤣😂
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 12:38 - Oct 19 with 4010 viewsBakes

I shouldn’t laugh but….

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This post has been edited by an administrator

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 12:43 - Oct 19 with 3951 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

*laughs in Kakay*

[Post edited 19 Oct 2023 12:45]
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 13:33 - Oct 19 with 3669 viewsrobith

Ozzie rn

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 13:38 - Oct 19 with 3637 viewsSuperhoop83

Suffering since 1978.

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 13:47 - Oct 19 with 3574 viewsQPunkR

That has absolutely made my week. Thank you so much for finding this, Clive!

QPR - "shit but local"

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 14:07 - Oct 19 with 3509 viewscollegeranger

Found his level in the Gibraltar League . Was there in Feb and walking down the high street with a QPR jacket and a local shouts out "you Rs" - turns out there is a Gibralterian enclave in West London so there are quite a few that have returned home but not before succumbing to the heartache of supporting our club!!
Login to get fewer ads

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 14:15 - Oct 19 with 3472 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Toddy!!!!!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 15:23 - Oct 19 with 3299 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I thought Messi's arrival at Inter Miami was something to behold but this is the grandest entrance of them all.
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 15:40 - Oct 19 with 3245 viewsJuzzie

I was expecting Salford City FC but this is even better.
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 15:49 - Oct 19 with 3195 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Union of Gibraltarian Left-Backs prepare for Toddy's pinpoint crosses.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 15:56 - Oct 19 with 3164 viewsNorthernr

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 14:15 - Oct 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Toddy!!!!!!!

They've rebadged it you fool.
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 17:19 - Oct 19 with 2963 viewskingsburyR

Hot Toddy!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 18:20 - Oct 19 with 2856 viewsslmrstid

I had to just look up who the hell Manchester 1962 FC are. I thought it might be a renamed FC United of Manchester or something but no, Gibraltar. Pantheon of top level football!
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 18:48 - Oct 19 with 2788 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 18:20 - Oct 19 by slmrstid

I had to just look up who the hell Manchester 1962 FC are. I thought it might be a renamed FC United of Manchester or something but no, Gibraltar. Pantheon of top level football!

The Gibraltarian league also has a Lincoln City supporters club in its league!

https://lincolnredimpsfc.co.uk/
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 04:15 - Oct 20 with 2484 viewseastside_r

Absolutely hilarious.

Actually not a bad footballer but a complete weapon. You would have thought that if going abroad he might have been advised to go somewhere where they don’t speak much English and so wouldn’t understand most of his BS.
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 06:24 - Oct 20 with 2421 viewsSK_hoops

Speaking of ex QPR players, I asked one of the guys who works in my local kebab shop, who supports Fenerbahçe about BOS and he said he is now a right back and absolutely tearing it up.
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 09:44 - Oct 20 with 2267 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

In all seriousness though, how did this happen? He’s only 30 and was at Charlton before this move.

Was he seriously injured or something?
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 09:53 - Oct 20 with 2244 viewsNorthernr

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 09:44 - Oct 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

In all seriousness though, how did this happen? He’s only 30 and was at Charlton before this move.

Was he seriously injured or something?

There were, shall we say, some 'off field issues' at Coventry. Damaged goods, other clubs very wary. And also not that good, as we know.
Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 09:57 - Oct 20 with 2234 viewsTheChef

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 09:53 - Oct 20 by Northernr

There were, shall we say, some 'off field issues' at Coventry. Damaged goods, other clubs very wary. And also not that good, as we know.

I mean, he just has that look of a Chelsea wrong'un.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 14:10 - Oct 20 with 2074 viewsQPunkR

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 09:57 - Oct 20 by TheChef

I mean, he just has that look of a Chelsea wrong'un.

He really is. He's a direct indictment of the puppy farm modern football approach - been at Chels** since he was 8 years old without getting as much as a sniff of first team action, but still told by agents etc the whole time 'you're special, you're a footballer' blah blah blah.

A colleague of mine used to work at the SW London club and knew Kane since he was a teenager. Among the many stories he has regaled me with of the certifiable imbecile was one when, after being out injured for a spell, as he jogged back onto the training pitch for the first time he proclaimed out loud "Toddy back doing what Toddy does best" (no doubt before planting a ball straight at the nearest LB's face)

QPR - "shit but local"

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 14:33 - Oct 20 with 2032 viewsMick_S

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 14:10 - Oct 20 by QPunkR

He really is. He's a direct indictment of the puppy farm modern football approach - been at Chels** since he was 8 years old without getting as much as a sniff of first team action, but still told by agents etc the whole time 'you're special, you're a footballer' blah blah blah.

A colleague of mine used to work at the SW London club and knew Kane since he was a teenager. Among the many stories he has regaled me with of the certifiable imbecile was one when, after being out injured for a spell, as he jogged back onto the training pitch for the first time he proclaimed out loud "Toddy back doing what Toddy does best" (no doubt before planting a ball straight at the nearest LB's face)

To mention yourself in the third person twice in one sentence and get it wrong is a generational talent.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 15:01 - Oct 20 with 1993 viewsQPunkR

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 14:33 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

To mention yourself in the third person twice in one sentence and get it wrong is a generational talent.

Quite so. Startling lack of self-awareness/ability coupled inside one smug git

QPR - "shit but local"

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 15:15 - Oct 20 with 1959 viewsNorthernr

Todd gets his big Manchester move... on 14:33 - Oct 20 by Mick_S

One of his biggest problems has always been that he's thick as a whale butty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024