Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale... Or No Beale? 21:22 - Oct 21 with 7510 viewsQuite_Possibly_Ropey

Surely it is now a matter of when and not if we will see a managerial change. I can't help but feel sad for Gareth that it hasn't worked out, given how much he clearly cares. But what is even sadder is how far out of his depth he clearly is.

A question continually posed in response to moving Ainsworth on is who would come in to replace him? I have a suspicion that A previous manager from last year just might be so far up his own backside that he wouldn't worry about the backlash surrounding a return, in the hope that any success could patch up his now tatty reputation.

I have seen a number of threads that touch on the man known by many names around here, Michael Beale, but not a thread that directly discusses any potential return directly. There are a huge variety of opinions on this particularly emotive subject, so thought it might be good to air them here.

I find myself completely conflicted on this. On one hand I can't stand the guy for the ego, bluster and BS. I also struggle to fully see our board actually inviting (another) potential PR nightmare by considering his return. On the other hand, he is clearly a better coach than what we have currently...

As much as I love Warnock, he would be a short-term solution and I find myself longing for some sort of longer-term approach/planning. Wishful thinking at this club, I know.

Is it a case now of best chance at survival or maintaining some semblance of self-respect?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 21:35]
Beale... Or No Beale? on 21:23 - Oct 21 with 4596 viewsBluce_Ree

With as much respect as I can muster: f**k off, Beale.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Beale... Or No Beale? on 21:26 - Oct 21 with 4566 viewsbosh67

Beale... Or No Beale? on 21:23 - Oct 21 by Bluce_Ree

With as much respect as I can muster: f**k off, Beale.

Seconded

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Beale... Or No Beale? on 21:28 - Oct 21 with 4544 viewsqprxtc

There’s more to f ucking life than “Muck” face “Cancerous growth” Beale.

Forget about the f uck faced f ucker and f ucking move on to some other c unt.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 21:30 - Oct 21 with 4533 viewsconnell10

I find myself completely unconflicted on this! If we bring him back I'm out as will be many others! You gotta have some kinda pride and self respect!! I can't even believe some of our fanbase would even consider it!! Have a word with yourselves!!! Jesus wept!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Beale... Or No Beale? on 21:34 - Oct 21 with 4494 viewsQuite_Possibly_Ropey

Just to be absolutely clear on this - I would prefer almost anyone to come in, instead of Beale. My first response was that I can't stand him and that hasn't changed in the past year.

But we are seeing more and more of us seemingly softening to the idea so thought it was worth posing it!
Beale... Or No Beale? on 21:35 - Oct 21 with 4475 viewsbosh67

It's kind of like the girl who considered leaving you for your next door neighbour, then f*cked off with your best friend and treated you like sh*t. Yeah, let's do that again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:01 - Oct 21 with 4365 viewsdmm

We've done this to death. Most on here do not want the Shyster back, myself included. End of story.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:10 - Oct 21 with 4301 viewsessextaxiboy

No , fck him

We need Warnock , short term deal hopefully stay up .. full root and branch reset
Login to get fewer ads

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:13 - Oct 21 with 4272 viewsRangersw12

No Beale

Have some self respect FFS
Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:22 - Oct 21 with 4218 viewsted_hendrix

Beale Is a lying bastard, the thought of him wearing a QPR tracksuit makes my skin crawl.

Sweet Jesus we are 100% in the shit and I'd give just about anything not to be but no c'mon.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:24 - Oct 21 with 4201 viewsMedwayR

Can we just delete this thread please, it’s embarrassing that some are even thinking it’s worth considering bringing him back. Have some self respect.

Poll: Who’s better?

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:25 - Oct 21 with 4194 viewscolinallcars

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:22 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

Beale Is a lying bastard, the thought of him wearing a QPR tracksuit makes my skin crawl.

Sweet Jesus we are 100% in the shit and I'd give just about anything not to be but no c'mon.

I was going to attempt something jokey Ted like, other than that 'e's alright.
But no, you are 100% correct.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:27 - Oct 21 with 4178 viewsdaveB

I'd hire Beale just so we could put him on gardening leave for a year and deny him work

Would be mental to go back to him
Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:31 - Oct 21 with 4150 viewsmart_Goblin

We can do both.

We can make a change to try and survive somehow AND we can have some dignity and self respect and go nowhere near Lemmy Beale.

This is all nonsense anyway.

Beale only came if we kept Dieng, Chair , Willock etc.

So we bent over and kept them . That is now one of the main reasons we are so hamstrung by FFP. We didn’t sell so made no money …because he wanted them…then he fcked off leaving the owners and the club screwed.

The owners will not go near him!
Will they!
….surely 🤪
Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:39 - Oct 21 with 4098 viewsted_hendrix

He couldn't 'cut It' at Glasgow Rangers just remember that.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:40 - Oct 21 with 4097 viewsQuite_Possibly_Ropey

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:24 - Oct 21 by MedwayR

Can we just delete this thread please, it’s embarrassing that some are even thinking it’s worth considering bringing him back. Have some self respect.

Delete this thread, even though it is about a talking point that is going on in our fanbase currently, prompts an emotive response and has been commented on by a number of media articles in recent days?

There is a thread on here at the moment that discusses attractive mature women - but this is the thread that should be deleted on a football supporters forum?!
Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:41 - Oct 21 with 4080 viewsstowmarketrange

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:27 - Oct 21 by daveB

I'd hire Beale just so we could put him on gardening leave for a year and deny him work

Would be mental to go back to him

What makes you think anyone would employ the snake?
Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:57 - Oct 21 with 3994 viewsBrianWilson

Would give up on club if he came back

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Beale... Or No Beale? on 23:01 - Oct 21 with 3969 viewsmart_Goblin

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:40 - Oct 21 by Quite_Possibly_Ropey

Delete this thread, even though it is about a talking point that is going on in our fanbase currently, prompts an emotive response and has been commented on by a number of media articles in recent days?

There is a thread on here at the moment that discusses attractive mature women - but this is the thread that should be deleted on a football supporters forum?!

Agreed. He can fck right off.

But people are talking about it be it R’s fans, media or other clubs fans . No harm in talking about it is there ?
Beale... Or No Beale? on 23:05 - Oct 21 with 3954 viewsw7r

Absolutely no 'kin way would I want that schmuck back.
Beale... Or No Beale? on 23:11 - Oct 21 with 3921 viewssevenhoop

Beale... Or No Beale? on 23:05 - Oct 21 by w7r

Absolutely no 'kin way would I want that schmuck back.

Cannot believe anyone would possess such a like of pride to want him anywhere near us
Beale... Or No Beale? on 23:11 - Oct 21 with 3921 viewsRangersw12

It's just mental to me it's even being considered by some fans

But if it did happen how would the club even spin this ? Would they make him do an apology etc ?
Beale... Or No Beale? on 00:55 - Oct 22 with 3713 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I have no issue with the thread discussing Beale its very entertaining and we need it right now.
There is ZERO chance he will end up here again even if the club were stupid enough to make contact .
He is aiming for bigger things and if anybody thinks his confidence is shot after the other Rangers think again IMO.
I have no sympathy for GA tonight whether he is fired or stays on .He took the job knowing those wan*ers wearing our hoops were going nowhere and have continued to embarass the club and fans .
Either they are just not good enough or he is not good enough but either way its a sinking ship and he is at the wheel .
Beale... Or No Beale? on 01:01 - Oct 22 with 3706 viewsOakR

There are over 7 billion people on our dear planet.

If the only person our board think is suitable is some bloke who has failed in a 2 horse league after shafting us royally it's time to give up.

However thankfully I doubt they or most people think he would be a good idea on so many levels.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Beale... Or No Beale? on 01:06 - Oct 22 with 3694 viewsStanisgod

Beale... Or No Beale? on 22:40 - Oct 21 by Quite_Possibly_Ropey

Agre, why have we even got this stupid thread.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024