Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Innnnn one - Report 22:16 - Oct 25 with 8318 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61139
Innnnn one - Report on 22:53 - Oct 25 with 6100 viewseastside_r

Perfectly summed up. This was just anti-football. Not just clueless and unambitious but also poorly executed.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 0:45]
Innnnn one - Report on 22:55 - Oct 25 with 6079 viewscolinallcars

Super report - thanks Clive.
Innnnn one - Report on 22:59 - Oct 25 with 6050 viewsdaveB

Can we have more 80's tv quiz show references next time and less football please?
3-2-1 was a favourite of mine, I got the game as a DVD interactive game about 15 years ago, even knowing the answers I didn't understand any of it

Brilliant as ever Clive, far more entertaining than the game
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 23:00]
Innnnn one - Report on 23:06 - Oct 25 with 6013 viewsted_hendrix

It's just endless misery and what's sad Is It doesn't need to be.

Ainsworth with all due respect should have been gone long ago, there's nothing new here and yes It's all been discussed many-many times before but dear oh dear we're on the brink of a disaster for this club, for the first time In ages I watched GAs post match ramblings last night, that's It never-ever again.

Week after week, Month after Month we're slowly fading away and the people responsible are doing nothing absolutely nothing.

Thanks Clive for the report.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Innnnn one - Report on 23:36 - Oct 25 with 5853 viewsThe_Beast1976

Innnnn one - Report on 23:06 - Oct 25 by ted_hendrix

It's just endless misery and what's sad Is It doesn't need to be.

Ainsworth with all due respect should have been gone long ago, there's nothing new here and yes It's all been discussed many-many times before but dear oh dear we're on the brink of a disaster for this club, for the first time In ages I watched GAs post match ramblings last night, that's It never-ever again.

Week after week, Month after Month we're slowly fading away and the people responsible are doing nothing absolutely nothing.

Thanks Clive for the report.

"Week after week, Month after Month we're slowly fading away and the people responsible are doing nothing absolutely nothing"

Correct. Until they (the board of Hoos, Amit, Ruben and Riley) step down (or, in Hoos case, get sacked), we'll keep heading down
[Post edited 25 Oct 2023 23:37]
Innnnn one - Report on 00:25 - Oct 26 with 5696 viewsMonkey_Roots

One of the great ones Clive.

You certainly paint a picture.
Innnnn one - Report on 01:24 - Oct 26 with 5604 viewsDannyPaddox

Fcuking brilliant!
Innnnn one - Report on 02:48 - Oct 26 with 5545 viewsFredManRave

Shite Match, Great Report, repeat to fade...
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 13:34]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Innnnn one - Report on 07:26 - Oct 26 with 5283 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Funnily enough Richard Osman made reference to Bullseye, speedboats and them being won by couples in the West Midlands on House of Games last night. Spooky.
Innnnn one - Report on 07:55 - Oct 26 with 5179 viewsRs_Holy

Innnnn one - Report on 01:24 - Oct 26 by DannyPaddox

Fcuking brilliant!

I really feared for you this season Clive… After the Watford game I did think to myself ‘how the hell is the poor fella going to write 40+ match reports and keep it interesting when there is going to be NOTHING positive to report after all the QPR 0 score lines???’.
But you do it every time mate… you have me in stiches, you bring up stuff from years ago that I had forgotten about, you do comparisons that are genius, its gallows humour from heaven… If Carlsberg did football reports etc… Cheers buddy.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2023 10:36]
Innnnn one - Report on 08:15 - Oct 26 with 5113 viewssilverbirch

You should know, Clive, that your trip to West Brom was worthwhile. We may not have got a point but I now know that it’s muntjac, not monkjack. Highlight of the season.
Innnnn one - Report on 08:35 - Oct 26 with 5010 viewsAndybrat

Great report Clive oh the desperation. What the hell do we do Saturday? Good chance this will feel like an away game Saturday. Mood in C&S will be interesting
Innnnn one - Report on 09:13 - Oct 26 with 4867 viewsAd99

Thanks for making the soul-crushing experience of supporting this club far more manageable!
Innnnn one - Report on 09:54 - Oct 26 with 4728 viewsQPunkR

Clive works far harder than any of those ball-less cnts on the pitch masquerading in hoops

QPR - "shit but local"

Innnnn one - Report on 09:59 - Oct 26 with 4711 viewsNorthernr

Innnnn one - Report on 09:54 - Oct 26 by QPunkR

Clive works far harder than any of those ball-less cnts on the pitch masquerading in hoops

Mood not being improved greatly by typing with a broken finger currently either.
Innnnn one - Report on 10:18 - Oct 26 with 4627 viewsQPunkR

Innnnn one - Report on 09:59 - Oct 26 by Northernr

Mood not being improved greatly by typing with a broken finger currently either.

Ouch. I take it you don't fancy replacing Begovic in goal against Leicester then?

QPR - "shit but local"

Innnnn one - Report on 10:21 - Oct 26 with 4612 viewsNorthantsHoop

I go to Rangers because I reconnected again 9 years ago at the age of 51 after a 27 year break through a mixture of moving from London to Northampton, marriage, kids and other priorities. Love the re-engagement but generally now feel sorry for the younger fans who have never witnessed the great team of the 70s, from my first QPR game in 1972, the magical Venables era from 1981 to 1984 and the 1982 FA Cup final and replay and our playing in Europe in 1976 and 1984. I try to forget the 1986 Milk Cup final as this was a major reason for disconnecting 3 years before moving to Northampton. All this apart generally feel sorry for what the younger fans are seeing now a club that is struggling to connect or even play to a competitive standard and has fallen so far behind our 3 west London rivals, when we were the standard setters of the 1970s and 1980s and are now regarded as a heritage act and to be honest a bit of a joke. Not sure it will change but we soldier on, all we ask is a team and manager that can give us some joy at Loftus Road and the odd away day enjoyment.
Innnnn one - Report on 10:23 - Oct 26 with 4595 viewsNorthernr

Innnnn one - Report on 10:18 - Oct 26 by QPunkR

Ouch. I take it you don't fancy replacing Begovic in goal against Leicester then?

He gonna be busy.
Innnnn one - Report on 10:33 - Oct 26 with 4528 viewsterryb

Brilliant Clive, but I'm a little concerned that you know so much about Bull's Eye!

Another thick as shit confession. I heard my parents discussing a Baby Birco (no, I still don't know what it is) & immediately went into one about not wanting a baby sibling!

We have scored two goals in two games this season & won both matches. Yet, our manager chooses to play in a way that we're not likely to reach the penalty area twice! 0-0 draws, even if we could avoid conceeding, wouldn't be enough to save us.
Innnnn one - Report on 10:33 - Oct 26 with 4525 viewsQPunkR

Innnnn one - Report on 10:23 - Oct 26 by Northernr

He gonna be busy.

Understatement of the week right there!

QPR - "shit but local"

Innnnn one - Report on 10:34 - Oct 26 with 4522 viewsTheChef

I broke two fingers saving a shot while in goal last week (left hand little and index, not sure how the two in between remained unscathed). "Mallet finger" apparently. More annoying than anything else, I suppose there are worse bones you can break.

How did you manage yours?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Innnnn one - Report on 10:37 - Oct 26 with 4483 viewsNorthernr

Innnnn one - Report on 10:34 - Oct 26 by TheChef

I broke two fingers saving a shot while in goal last week (left hand little and index, not sure how the two in between remained unscathed). "Mallet finger" apparently. More annoying than anything else, I suppose there are worse bones you can break.

How did you manage yours?

Exactly the same. Really routine, innocuous save against a crap side in a game we'd long since won. Index finger on left hand.
Innnnn one - Report on 10:42 - Oct 26 with 4467 viewsTheChef

Innnnn one - Report on 10:37 - Oct 26 by Northernr

Exactly the same. Really routine, innocuous save against a crap side in a game we'd long since won. Index finger on left hand.

So annoying.

I assume you were wearing gloves? I wasn't (and hence had little sympathy from Mrs Chef - having already broken my right hand little finger twice within eighteen months...)

Twiglet fingers me.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Innnnn one - Report on 10:45 - Oct 26 with 4459 viewsNorthernr

Innnnn one - Report on 10:42 - Oct 26 by TheChef

So annoying.

I assume you were wearing gloves? I wasn't (and hence had little sympathy from Mrs Chef - having already broken my right hand little finger twice within eighteen months...)

Twiglet fingers me.

Yeh, and I buy the Sondico Fire model with the plastic splints in the fingers specifically to stop this happening. Perhaps I should take them back to Michael Ashley's Sporting Goods Emporium and wave my fat finger at them.
Innnnn one - Report on 10:46 - Oct 26 with 4456 viewsRs_Holy

the Stuart Pearce of journalism :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024