Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fury = fix 00:31 - Oct 29 with 2380 viewsRed_Ranger

Rubbish
Fury = fix on 00:32 - Oct 29 with 2370 viewsNorthLondonR

Embarrassing
Fury = fix on 00:34 - Oct 29 with 2350 viewsmart_Goblin

Total fiddle. Embarrassing
Fury = fix on 00:35 - Oct 29 with 2334 viewsBakes

Ain’t no way he’s fighting Usyk in December

Get ready for Fury v Chisora 4 in July

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Fury = fix on 00:50 - Oct 29 with 2253 viewsNorthLondonR

Fury = fix on 00:35 - Oct 29 by Bakes

Ain’t no way he’s fighting Usyk in December

Get ready for Fury v Chisora 4 in July

Really hate to say it, but Lennox has been an emarassment, pathetic... it pains me to say it as I love lennox, but taking the Saudi dollar so obviously is ridiculous
Fury = fix on 00:53 - Oct 29 with 2235 viewsBenny_the_Ball

That was plainly a fix. I only had rounds 1, 5 and 6 for Fury. 3 level rounds. 4 rounds to Ngannou, including a 10-8 for the knockdown in round 3.
Fury = fix on 01:02 - Oct 29 with 2207 viewsBoston

Fury = fix on 00:53 - Oct 29 by Benny_the_Ball

That was plainly a fix. I only had rounds 1, 5 and 6 for Fury. 3 level rounds. 4 rounds to Ngannou, including a 10-8 for the knockdown in round 3.

Who's his gaffer, we really need this type of game management at Loftus Rd.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fury = fix on 01:17 - Oct 29 with 2175 viewstimcocking

Have to say, I thought he lost too.

Closer than this thread suggests, but not sure I could say he won that. Fcuking disappointing.

I blame all that sh!t before with the naff concert, the pyrotechnics and the thrones. Stick to the fcuking boxing.
Fury = fix on 01:33 - Oct 29 with 2134 viewsDesertBoot

If Fury didn’t win that fight then the Usyk fight was off.
Saudi blood money talks so of course Fury won the fight.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

Fury = fix on 07:30 - Oct 29 with 1777 viewsBluce_Ree

Boxing is a joke. So corrupt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fury = fix on 07:36 - Oct 29 with 1746 viewsQPunkR

QPR - "shit but local"

Fury = fix on 07:54 - Oct 29 with 1717 viewsbosh67

The biggest surprise was wondering where Ngannou has been to reach 37 and not cross over sooner. Fury admitted that he had totally underestimated how good he would be and how much he could absorb. He knew how hard he could punch. Fury wasn’t in good shape for this one and on this evidence, even at 37 Ngannou could with a few more fights potentially have a crack at the heavy weight title. Technically really good, huge Tyson like punch and most impressively seems to soak up big punches without flinching. Really uses distance well and he comes in very well in exchanges. Fury very lucky he found his jab for a number of rounds or Ngannou would have won that comfortably.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fury = fix on 07:57 - Oct 29 with 1694 viewstraininvain

Fury’s weight and being out of shape is eventually going to catch up with him. I think he’ll struggle against Usyk.
Fury = fix on 08:46 - Oct 29 with 1566 viewspaulparker

Fury = fix on 07:30 - Oct 29 by Bluce_Ree

Boxing is a joke. So corrupt.

Totally agree
All of the Fury’s are a disgrace to the sport , them and a load of you tubers cosplaying as boxers makes me sick
The likes of Rod Douglas, Michael Watson , Gerald Mcellan gave their bodies and their lives to boxing so that 30 years later we can all sing sweet Caroline and watch a load of love islanders and WWE wannabes pretend to be boxers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024