Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think ive lost my mind D&B 11:49 - Nov 20 with 16084 viewsQPsyR

FKA AcidPixie

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 10:50 - Jan 11 with 1347 viewsLazyFan

Just sample from "I Can't accept ..." and replay that four times and then kick in the music and up the ante on the sound from the first play, I bet the crowd goes wild if you drop a proper track from that!

You can quote me when I say ...
"Jungle is my Bungle"

zzzzzzzzzz

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 12:45 - Jan 11 with 1294 viewsLblock

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 10:50 - Jan 11 by LazyFan

Just sample from "I Can't accept ..." and replay that four times and then kick in the music and up the ante on the sound from the first play, I bet the crowd goes wild if you drop a proper track from that!

You can quote me when I say ...
"Jungle is my Bungle"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 19:21 - Jan 11 with 1232 viewsPunteR

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 09:24 - Jan 11 by FDC

Don't know if people have seen these, made oi larf. Insanely sampleable!

[Post edited 11 Jan 9:28]

Saw this and all the fallout out sampling from it. Really funny.
Tbf though i thought throwing a Guy called Gerald in there was a bit of a red herring. Although he did make 28 gun bad man.
Its probably the only 3 answers i would have known on that quiz show.. !

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 05:21 - Jan 12 with 1171 viewsFDC

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 19:21 - Jan 11 by PunteR

Saw this and all the fallout out sampling from it. Really funny.
Tbf though i thought throwing a Guy called Gerald in there was a bit of a red herring. Although he did make 28 gun bad man.
Its probably the only 3 answers i would have known on that quiz show.. !

Yeah I thought that about GCG, not the first thing you'd associate him with, surely that would be Voodoo Ray!

This could be my favourite

[Post edited 12 Jan 5:22]
Think ive lost my mind D&B on 18:01 - Mar 9 with 909 viewsQPsyR

I need something to get away from today........

FKA AcidPixie

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 21:01 - Mar 9 with 859 viewsjoolsyp

Loving this thread and I'll have to check out Silky's tunes! I lived in Bristol back in the day so was into the usual suspects for a while (Roni Size, Die). Then got into techno but the recent junglist revival is superb. Digging the likes of Tim Reaper, Sherelle and Sully at the moment. And while she's pretty mainstream, Nia Archives is so talented and draws on so many genres.

Keep the recommendations coming!
Think ive lost my mind D&B on 02:04 - Mar 10 with 819 viewssilky

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 21:01 - Mar 9 by joolsyp

Loving this thread and I'll have to check out Silky's tunes! I lived in Bristol back in the day so was into the usual suspects for a while (Roni Size, Die). Then got into techno but the recent junglist revival is superb. Digging the likes of Tim Reaper, Sherelle and Sully at the moment. And while she's pretty mainstream, Nia Archives is so talented and draws on so many genres.

Keep the recommendations coming!

Big loves mate. Tim and I go way back. Hes a top bloke.

Also shout Yoël (Coco Bryce) to that list.

Sully is sickeningly good.

More to come from myself from both my Liquid Silk and Worldwide Epidemic aliases.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 05:54 - Mar 10 with 781 viewsQPsyR

????????????????????

Anymore ?

FKA AcidPixie

Login to get fewer ads

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 23:04 - Mar 10 with 706 viewsQPsyR

Fkn Liqiid innnit
We will stay up Anderson is proper
Said WE ARE QPR always and forever

FKA AcidPixie

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 10:44 - May 3 with 373 viewsPunteR

RIP MC Conrad.
"Dreeemscape!!..how ya feeling? ....
Its 6 o clock in tha morning and were still jumping and pumping...
Coming up for you now the man like LTJ Bukem on the 1s and 2s.... And a brand new fresh MC like me.. MC Conrad...
You aint heard f**k all like this before..
so be prepared for war...
Coz im gonna warm you up and pump you up for the last few hours we got ..so get ready to... Hardcore it.. Jungle it... come with it my man! "

[Post edited 3 May 20:42]

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 14:57 - May 3 with 304 viewsStevenageRanger

Very sad. See Conrad many times in the early 90s. See him lots of the bigger events e.g. Dreamscape, United Dance but I went to a smaller event in Great Yarmouth back in Oct 1992. Him and Bukem, small club and was stood 6 feet away from them both and watching him do his thing was brilliant (so was Bukem to be fair on a very shoddy set up)

His intro on the Dreamscape 4 set that was then sampled was superb. It was actually "So get ready to Hardcore It, Jungle It, Come with it my man"

RIP Conrad
Think ive lost my mind D&B on 20:33 - May 3 with 207 viewssilky

A very very sad time indeed. Conrad had the rare ability to MC and enhance the music. RIP

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 20:58 - May 3 with 191 viewsPunteR

Think ive lost my mind D&B on 14:57 - May 3 by StevenageRanger

Very sad. See Conrad many times in the early 90s. See him lots of the bigger events e.g. Dreamscape, United Dance but I went to a smaller event in Great Yarmouth back in Oct 1992. Him and Bukem, small club and was stood 6 feet away from them both and watching him do his thing was brilliant (so was Bukem to be fair on a very shoddy set up)

His intro on the Dreamscape 4 set that was then sampled was superb. It was actually "So get ready to Hardcore It, Jungle It, Come with it my man"

RIP Conrad

Edited. Of course.
I played the Dreamscape 4 the other night when i heard the news plus loads of other bits and that introduction really got me. And yeah man.. that sample.!
One of the best mixes on Dreamscape.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024