Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going 15:34 - Dec 31 with 4912 viewsnumptydumpty

Credit where credit is due.

Loftforwords is a great place to chat about all things Rangers and despite the site seemingly running smoothly, am aware like we all are, that it requires some effort, to keep everything up and running and in check too.

Not saying is compulsory, but think if you can fork out a minimal amount per month and you are a regular user / contributor / reader of the site, there is always the opportunity to donate via the Patreon.

And can also include the subscription to Dave Thomas s "Kick up the R's" if you donate a little extra too.

It's obviously not been the greatest few years for QPR or indeed our country etc but Loftforwords has always been there for all of us "Numpties" to spout our uneducated ramblings about where our club are messing up and where if we were King, what we could do.

It's a great distraction at times too. My good lady knows when I am posting as I engineer a pained look upon my face !!!! 😃

Happy new year to one and all !!

Cmon you Not so Supa Hoopsa !!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 15:59 - Dec 31 with 3960 viewsBrianMcCarthy

100%

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 16:00 - Dec 31 with 3948 viewsMick_S

Aye. Wouldn’t be without it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 16:12 - Dec 31 with 3901 viewsGus_iom

Yeah, cheers Clive. Best sports writing I read.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 16:19 - Dec 31 with 3881 viewsRs_Holy

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 16:12 - Dec 31 by Gus_iom

Yeah, cheers Clive. Best sports writing I read.

spot on!.... cheers Clive
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 16:25 - Dec 31 with 3838 viewscolinallcars

More than inclined to agree - this board is a comfort to me.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 16:31 - Dec 31 with 3805 viewsloftboy

All of the above, bumped into Clive at the last two aways I’ve been to, Norwich & Ipswich, been posting on here since it’s conception and would probably be a bit lost if it disappeared.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 16:54 - Dec 31 with 3726 viewsParkRoyalR

Admired far and wide by friend and foe, the envy of many other clubs fans, makes you proud to be an R!
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 17:04 - Dec 31 with 3693 viewsStanFan

Well done numptydumpty for starting this thread.

Not sure if Clive realises how much his work is appreciated or how much his writing is admired. There are probably many like me who read regularly but only post occasionally.

Many thanks Clive and keep up the great work - please!

Happy New Year to all. Let's hope that there is much to cheer in '24.
Login to get fewer ads

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 17:07 - Dec 31 with 3677 viewsHarbour

Happy New Year Clive thank you for this great site.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 17:20 - Dec 31 with 3640 viewsLoyalitat

Hear, hear to that.

The quality of prose, pre and post-match, from you and others who deputise on your behalf on occasions, is consistently par excellence in my humble opinion.

Thanks Clive and a happy New Year to you.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 17:37 - Dec 31 with 3563 viewsstainrods_elbow

(All my) hats off to its protagonist and resident antagonists.

People are strange, but as people go, some of the better strangers are definitely here.

HNY to all!
[Post edited 31 Dec 2023 17:38]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 17:50 - Dec 31 with 3536 viewsDaBurgh

Good one Numpty, agree 100%. Happy new year to all. May 2024 bring all you hope for.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 18:56 - Dec 31 with 3370 viewslightwaterhoop

Happy New Year one and all.Thanks for all the football posts as i no longer understand the modern game so its good to read of what people say who have a better grip on these things than i have.I still have no idea what a false No 9 is though.On second thoughts maybe i have but lets leave it there!
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 19:09 - Dec 31 with 3334 viewsJimmyR

Yeah 100% agree! A huge amount of my opinions on football and many on life in general are formed here. I’d be lost without Clive’s QPR knowledge, HNY brother! Pls don’t stop

Even my mates that don’t support QPR happily receive selected articles from this place
[Post edited 31 Dec 2023 19:10]
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 19:24 - Dec 31 with 3291 viewsToast_R

A great message board. A real place to share like minded tribulations on following this club and about goings on in general. The articles and reports are just wonderfully written.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 19:47 - Dec 31 with 3233 viewsBerkoRanger

Definitely a great message board. A big thankyou to Clive and a Happy New Year to all.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 19:51 - Dec 31 with 3222 viewsE15Hoop

I've waxed lyrical about Clive's writing on numerous occasions, so I'll just add a brief "thank you" to all the others, particularly for what has very obviously been a tough year for Whittingham Snr.
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 20:07 - Dec 31 with 3188 viewsG_Ottershaw

agree 100%, don't know how clive finds the time to do it.
Happy New Year to all the members
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 20:34 - Dec 31 with 3141 viewslassel

While the women and nature are more beautiful, the people nicer and the lifestyle better here in Sweden, with a wife who only hates F1 more than football, the one pain is being unable to go to LR much at all anymore.

Whilst it’s easier with streaming these days, it’ll never be the same as getting to the games and you never see the whole picture like you can in the ground.

North’s write ups of games have so many times made me feel like I’m back at LR or some windswept northern shithole mumbling ‘useless tossers’ under my breath and perhaps more importantly, at many times in the past 2 years, watching QPR has felt like being in some sort of fever dream as the players conspire to make a home game against a mid table Championship club into a footballing Jackson Pollack, so North provides an invaluable service to confirm that indeed I didn’t imagine what I thought I saw and don’t need to go to the doctor and adjust the dose..
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 21:24 - Dec 31 with 3081 viewsbosh67

This forum is a big part of our lives and our sanity. Or insanity... It's one of the two?

Whichever it is, it's a big huge thank you to Clive.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 21:37 - Dec 31 with 3056 viewsessextaxiboy

Thank you Clive
Happy New Year .. keep well
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 21:47 - Dec 31 with 3029 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Massive appreciation.....Happy New Year
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 21:52 - Dec 31 with 3022 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Fully fully fully agree. Thank you Clive. Your writing makes our world a better place.

DonnieR

Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 21:57 - Dec 31 with 3011 viewsqueensparker

100% - happy new year to you Clive.

You’ve played a massive part in keeping the QPR vibe going through some tough times. As someone else said I’d feel a bit lost without this place to read and rant into every now and then
Big thank you to Clive for keeping this forum going on 21:57 - Dec 31 with 3009 viewsNorthernr

Thanks guys, no need, fully appreciated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024