Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview 22:34 - Jan 5 with 5881 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61642
Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 17:13 - Jan 6 with 1058 viewsLblock

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 10:47 - Jan 6 by paulparker

Can’t believe it’s taken nearly 12 years and and another relegation for some on this MB to start questioning the clowns in charge
Thompson & Wright got pelters and rightly so , but this lot have got away Scott free
Perhaps the stark reality of being a mid table league one club has started to hit home

Indeed

There is only two ways out of this
1. They start spending money again but actually know what they're doing this time
Or
2. A really ugly reset which involves things getting much, much, much worse in the short term; ie Admin this season, take your medicine and fcuk these clowns off from the Boardroom to the training pitch.
Would need new ownership thereafter though.

In summary... farewell my love....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 17:27 - Jan 6 with 1038 viewsRangersw12

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 17:13 - Jan 6 by Lblock

Indeed

There is only two ways out of this
1. They start spending money again but actually know what they're doing this time
Or
2. A really ugly reset which involves things getting much, much, much worse in the short term; ie Admin this season, take your medicine and fcuk these clowns off from the Boardroom to the training pitch.
Would need new ownership thereafter though.

In summary... farewell my love....

If they were allowed to spend money they would be
Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 17:32 - Jan 6 with 1035 viewsLblock

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 17:27 - Jan 6 by Rangersw12

If they were allowed to spend money they would be

I'm afraid that is absolute bollox mate

Even if they could would you trust them to get it right?

There are all sorts of ways we could reinforce and/or sort this mess out with ££££
Amortise the contracts of signings now.
Make an example of the wasters around by making them outcasts but still paying them or paying them off so we have a better culture around the gaff.
The long called for creative accounting of sponsorship
and on and on and on and on

Sad fact is even Billionaires have a limit of how much of their own cash they will set fire to.
It's over and the rats are clinging to drfitwood

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 17:50 - Jan 6 with 1011 viewsRangersw12

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 17:32 - Jan 6 by Lblock

There are all sorts of ways we could reinforce and/or sort this mess out with ££££
Make an example of the wasters around by making them outcasts but still paying them or paying them off so we have a better culture around the gaff.

Sad fact is even Billionaires have a limit of how much of their own cash they will set fire to.

Christ no I wouldn't trust them to get anything right hence why were in this FFP black hole now because they decided going for it was signing Austin , Johansson and Gray on big wages when we should have been selling a Dickie , Chair , Willock , Seny when their.stock was high

We desperately need a massive overhaul of nearly every department in the club

I just hope that a new CEO is on the way and it's someone who can grab this club by the scruff of the neck and set some standards

At the moment though we're destined to be Charlton mk 2 in League 1
Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 18:05 - Jan 6 with 988 viewsmart_Goblin

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 10:46 - Jan 6 by enfieldargh

I'd like some clarity on the Nick London affair. REsigned due to bullying from within???

Was it NL doing the bullying if not who then, who to and why?(Unless it was aimed at Taylor Richards) He was the shinning light of qpr coms, gone in the blink of an eye.

Really fear for the future of the club and am clinging to the HOPE that we can get some uplift in form from fresh faces being intorduced into the squad as Huddersfield have begun doing

Nick thought he was being bullied, but it appears someone was just doing their job properly which is a rare thing at QPR at the moment .
Two sides to every story of course but Nick didn’t like being asked for his name badge basically. Huge storm in a tea cup .
Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 18:44 - Jan 6 with 952 viewsenfieldargh

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 18:05 - Jan 6 by mart_Goblin

Nick thought he was being bullied, but it appears someone was just doing their job properly which is a rare thing at QPR at the moment .
Two sides to every story of course but Nick didn’t like being asked for his name badge basically. Huge storm in a tea cup .

If true which I dont doubt what a complete waste

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 21:21 - Jan 6 with 833 viewsrbee

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 18:44 - Jan 6 by enfieldargh

If true which I dont doubt what a complete waste

In my opinion our current ownership set up is unusual.

Lakshmi Mittal got roped in by Flavio Briatore who brought Amit in to the fold. Mittal began to get interested in the club and was attending matches until some 'fans' abused him during a home game and as far as I am aware he hasn't been seen since. Amit has hung around perhaps out of loyalty and partially hoping to make some money out of being in The Premier League.

Ruben was roped in by his mate Tony Fernandes and has watched on as Fernandes totally wrecked the club with outrageous spending and appointments. Whatever Fernandes promised him soon disappeared.

I can't imagine either Ruben or Amit were delighted when Fernandes told them he wanted out but they bought his shares and continue to keep our club going. Neither set out to own a football club but circumstances have dictated where they are today.

Fernandes/Amit/Ruben are not football people but that didn't stop Fernandes thinking he was. Over time their biggest crime has been not recruiting the right football people to run the club for them and they have spent too much time believing what the football people they did appoint have been telling them.

I find it difficult to be too critical of Ruben and Amit until now and only now because the club is in desperate need for leadership at the top with a new Director of Football. As for Fernandes he is always going to be the man that steered the club in to its current position. Loathe the man.

The dark figure lurking in the shadows wearing a trench coat and fedora is apparently called Richard Reilly but nobody knows why he owns a part of our club.

When it comes to overspending and stretching the Profit and Sustainability Regulations two years ago we were sitting in the top six and playing some good football so I don't blame the club for spending in an attempt get us over the line and in to the playoffs. Almost all of us on here would have done the same.

I also find it difficult to blame the club for supporting Beale when he arrived at the club. Beale talks the talk so very well and it does take time to work such people out as bluffers and chancers.
Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 22:24 - Jan 6 with 773 viewslassel

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 17:32 - Jan 6 by Lblock

Without meaning to be a cnt, you’ve matched ‘absolute bollocks’ with absolute bollocks.

Amortisation relates to transfer fees, which for the most part we haven’t paid, and the amortisation rate can’t be changed without signing new contracts, which the players wouldnt do even if it were material enough to be of interest to the club. Which it isn’t.

The clubs issue is wages, not transfer fee amortisation and there is no golden ticket there.

On paying up all the wasters at the club, that doesn’t help us out financially, we still have to pay them their contracts..

And on creative sponsorships, as already replied to you the other day, Ruben can’t do that as his main company has governmental interests and board members. The Malaysian public aren’t going to be very happy tk be bailing out qpr, and Richard Reilly is a retired guy with no business interests…..where do you propose they magic up some legitimate enough to pass scrutiny sponsorship deals from?
[Post edited 6 Jan 22:25]
Login to get fewer ads

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 07:15 - Jan 7 with 607 viewsearthdweller

Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 10:47 - Jan 6 by paulparker

Can’t believe it’s taken nearly 12 years and and another relegation for some on this MB to start questioning the clowns in charge
Thompson & Wright got pelters and rightly so , but this lot have got away Scott free
Perhaps the stark reality of being a mid table league one club has started to hit home

On this forum it’s been repeated for years everyone should be thankful for the benevolent owners justified by pointing to Reading or whatever the latest bad ownership group du jour is. Then someone will post questioning the point of Palaces strategy in the Premier League, while QPR sit in the relegation zone. Ridiculous. These owners are shit and always have been. Reverse midas touch.
[Post edited 7 Jan 7:16]
Resolution, revolution, evolution – Preview on 18:21 - Jan 11 with 416 viewsthehat

Clive - I think this is one of your best articles yet and a shame it might have got lost a bit as a match preview.

I skim read it quickly at the time and thought I must go back to that when I have time.

Well I have just gone back to yet - Absolutely spot on with everything about our current situation.

Don't worry I also tell myself I will stop getting so emotionally involved in games and it never lasts past the first ten minutes and always brings a smile to the fellow season ticket holders round me in Block G.

As JFH would say "It is what it is"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024