Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Shithouses Thread 17:46 - Jan 17 with 2991 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Football Shithouses Thread on 18:09 - Jan 17 with 2866 viewsBoston

I didn't watch, the heading told me all I need to know.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Football Shithouses Thread on 18:10 - Jan 17 with 2859 viewsMick_S

Anyone surprised?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Football Shithouses Thread on 18:17 - Jan 17 with 2828 viewsturnsey

Wasn't there a headline just last week about how much Mr. Toney wanted to repay Brentford after they stuck with him? Clearly he and his agent saw that and arranged this as quickly as possible to keep the whispers about a move going!
Football Shithouses Thread on 18:40 - Jan 17 with 2742 viewsswitchingcode

The only thing that’s surprises me is that some people are surprised yet he will be cheered by many when he comes on to the pitch Saturday..I won’t be one
Football Shithouses Thread on 19:19 - Jan 17 with 2650 viewsKonk

I thought this was odd when I read this on the BBC site, the other day:

"With Brentford, they're struggling at the moment but I'm sure when I'm back I will play a big part to get them out of the losing form they've been in," Toney said.

Referring to your current club as 'they' and 'them' doesn't smack of a bloke who sees himself as one of the team. Still can't believe how long it took to ban him and the fact that Southgate called him up.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67905728.amp

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Football Shithouses Thread on 19:45 - Jan 17 with 2577 viewsnumptydumpty

Football Shithouses Thread on 19:19 - Jan 17 by Konk

I thought this was odd when I read this on the BBC site, the other day:

"With Brentford, they're struggling at the moment but I'm sure when I'm back I will play a big part to get them out of the losing form they've been in," Toney said.

Referring to your current club as 'they' and 'them' doesn't smack of a bloke who sees himself as one of the team. Still can't believe how long it took to ban him and the fact that Southgate called him up.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67905728.amp

I saw this.

He was very complimentary about how understanding his manager Thomas Frank was to him and was not only his manager but a friend and a thoroughly decent man according to Toney.

And in the next sentence says if a top club comes in for me this window, if it seems right, then I maybe on my way.

What a total sh*t.

Feels very justified in what he has said, despite the fact he wasn't playing was down to him and way to payback his friend and manager, is to immediately consider moving somewhere he feels more deserving.

Nice NOT !!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Football Shithouses Thread on 20:43 - Jan 17 with 2455 viewsnumptydumpty

Football Shithouses Thread on 19:45 - Jan 17 by numptydumpty

I saw this.

He was very complimentary about how understanding his manager Thomas Frank was to him and was not only his manager but a friend and a thoroughly decent man according to Toney.

And in the next sentence says if a top club comes in for me this window, if it seems right, then I maybe on my way.

What a total sh*t.

Feels very justified in what he has said, despite the fact he wasn't playing was down to him and way to payback his friend and manager, is to immediately consider moving somewhere he feels more deserving.

Nice NOT !!

But if he was coming here on a free and decided to pay back his losses by playing for little money as his penance then he can come here.

Bad moral fibre or not !!! 🤣🤣🤣

Football Shithouses Thread on 22:04 - Jan 17 with 2305 viewsLazyFan

He's always been about himself.

However, unlike most footballers, he delivers on the pitch. We are about to find out if he's still got it. I suspect he does, but I also suspect he may take time to get back up to speed. At that time Brentford could be in trouble!

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Football Shithouses Thread on 22:20 - Jan 17 with 2276 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

In a weird way I admire his honesty. Plenty of players probably feel the same and say so privately but it’s so tone deaf.
Football Shithouses Thread on 22:29 - Jan 17 with 2245 viewsswitchingcode

Football Shithouses Thread on 22:04 - Jan 17 by LazyFan

He's always been about himself.

However, unlike most footballers, he delivers on the pitch. We are about to find out if he's still got it. I suspect he does, but I also suspect he may take time to get back up to speed. At that time Brentford could be in trouble!

He’s got it all to do which is good for Brentford if he wants to get an England call up and move to a big club.If he doesn’t with a lot of players back from injury this month can’t see there being a big chance of relegation.Although as I’ve said before no tears from me if that happens
Football Shithouses Thread on 22:34 - Jan 17 with 2222 viewsnumptydumpty

Football Shithouses Thread on 22:20 - Jan 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

In a weird way I admire his honesty. Plenty of players probably feel the same and say so privately but it’s so tone deaf.

True

But if you been suspended from work for a long period of time, probably not the best moment to big yourself up so your competitors could take you away from your current employers who bent over backwards to accommodate your misdemeanours..

Dumb and ass - two words that come to mind !!

Football Shithouses Thread on 23:07 - Jan 17 with 2153 viewsbosh67

I wonder what the odds on him leaving are?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Football Shithouses Thread on 23:54 - Jan 17 with 2103 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If Toney leaves, I hope Rangers don't take anything less than £20m for Dykes!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Football Shithouses Thread on 00:04 - Jan 18 with 2091 viewsRs_Holy

i think he will go to chelsea... just seems like a perfect fit!
Football Shithouses Thread on 05:49 - Jan 18 with 1984 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Good luck to the bloke. Let's not forget Brentford have made a lot of money in the PL off the back of his goals, helping them go up and stay up. They can now make a load more selling him at the right time (we could learn something here!).
Yes they have 'stuck by him', but only because he is a monetary asset.

As an aside, a Bees friend of mine says he should go now, but that no one of quality/big names want to join them. Not a big enough club. Reminds me a bit of us in the 90s when Les went.
Football Shithouses Thread on 07:26 - Jan 18 with 1902 viewsGus_iom

Football Shithouses Thread on 05:49 - Jan 18 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Good luck to the bloke. Let's not forget Brentford have made a lot of money in the PL off the back of his goals, helping them go up and stay up. They can now make a load more selling him at the right time (we could learn something here!).

As an aside, a Bees friend of mine says he should go now, but that no one of quality/big names want to join them. Not a big enough club. Reminds me a bit of us in the 90s when Les went.

You're talking bollox, mate.
Queens Park Rangers is nothing if not a big name.
Football Shithouses Thread on 08:56 - Jan 18 with 1790 viewsswitchingcode

Football Shithouses Thread on 05:49 - Jan 18 by Wilkinswatercarrier

If he was a reserve centre forward I expect he would have been binned but that was not going to happen as you say with his transfer value.Yes like many before him he done well for us and played a big part getting us up although if you look at the clubs points tally after he was suspended he was not missed.Now he is a welcome return as up to a week ago we had 11 first teamers missing.
We have struggled to get players in mainly because we won’t and can’t pay the wages
the fact Brentford are a small club doesn’t come into it in the pond we are fishing and long may it continue.When we return to the Championship I want us to be debt free and be a top half team again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024