Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corners and half time 20:36 - Feb 14 with 1143 viewsJules4367

Please please please can someone teach them how to defendcorners!!🤬 and can someone please teach them to concentrate - this is getting annoying!!!
[Post edited 14 Feb 20:49]
Corners and half time on 20:38 - Feb 14 with 1114 viewsWokingR

As the manager told them weeks ago, it’s simple.
Just stop giving away so many corners in the first place.
Corners and half time on 23:01 - Feb 14 with 939 viewsRangersDave

and take corners.

I cannot believe Marti hasnt sussed this week link out yet....... yes, a slow learner, Marti..... but this is glacial!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Corners and half time on 23:35 - Feb 14 with 877 viewsconnell10

Corners and half time on 23:01 - Feb 14 by RangersDave

and take corners.

I cannot believe Marti hasnt sussed this week link out yet....... yes, a slow learner, Marti..... but this is glacial!

Don't let Paal or Chair take corners ever again would be a start !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Corners and half time on 00:08 - Feb 15 with 835 viewsNov77

Their goal was almost identical to the one Cisse scored against them when we beat them in the Prem.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Corners and half time on 00:15 - Feb 15 with 805 viewsrbee

The past few games our defending at corners had greatly improved but tonight we looked to be struggling from the very first Stoke corner. All a part of our overall inconsistency.
Corners and half time on 00:44 - Feb 15 with 779 viewswombat

Corners and half time on 00:15 - Feb 15 by rbee

The past few games our defending at corners had greatly improved but tonight we looked to be struggling from the very first Stoke corner. All a part of our overall inconsistency.

One of the main reasons we are struggling again is the team is a bunch of midgets
Chair
Smythe
Paal
Hodge

Alll five foot nothing and we don’t even leave somebody up now for corners all back in the box every time

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Corners and half time on 08:54 - Feb 15 with 639 viewssouthbound_tram

I'm not football's most gifted analyst, but it seemed to me that Sinclair stopping in the middle of the pitch, not playing to the whistle, leaving his man free to start a fresh attack, with ~1 min to go before the half, was inviting exactly this outcome.
Corners and half time on 09:13 - Feb 15 with 595 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corners and half time on 00:44 - Feb 15 by wombat

One of the main reasons we are struggling again is the team is a bunch of midgets
Chair
Smythe
Paal
Hodge

Alll five foot nothing and we don’t even leave somebody up now for corners all back in the box every time

"we don’t even leave somebody up now for corners all back in the box every time"

I don't get this, either. Surely if we left Chair up, for instance, they'd have to leave two players up with him, so we gain one on their set-piece, plus - let's face it - they'llmost likely both be taller than chair, so we gain on the height battle as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Corners and half time on 09:18 - Feb 15 with 572 viewsNed_Kennedys

Corners and half time on 00:44 - Feb 15 by wombat

Chair
Smythe
Paal
Hodge

The much maligned Dykes was missed defensively last night and would have given us a better deeper forward option than Hodge as well who I thought was pretty anonymous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024