Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Demoralising 21:47 - Feb 14 with 12845 viewsted_hendrix

Predictable but demoralising all the same, lost for words, I need help I expected more tonight.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

5
Demoralising on 21:48 - Feb 14 with 9925 viewsRs_Holy

yep ... thought we'd at least give it a go but alas no.
3
Demoralising on 21:49 - Feb 14 with 9904 viewsloftboy

Totally agree Ted, really fúcked off.

Poll: Who’s starting between the sticks v Preston?

0
Demoralising on 21:53 - Feb 14 with 9825 viewscolinallcars

Yes, that's it for me. I don't want to see any of these players again.
3
Demoralising on 21:56 - Feb 14 with 9789 viewsKerryE

Surrender that was.
1
Demoralising on 21:57 - Feb 14 with 9769 viewsA40Bosh

Demoralising on 21:53 - Feb 14 by colinallcars

Yes, that's it for me. I don't want to see any of these players again.


Cop On Colin!

Have faith!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

0
Demoralising on 21:58 - Feb 14 with 9728 viewsconnell10

Just another false dawn ...fuc k me im tired of this total shit !!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

5
Demoralising on 21:59 - Feb 14 with 9708 viewsbosh67

You do realise we will beat Bristol City on Saturday against all odds. That's what we do!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

2
Demoralising on 22:01 - Feb 14 with 9670 viewsStanFan

Demoralising on 21:59 - Feb 14 by bosh67

You do realise we will beat Bristol City on Saturday against all odds. That's what we do!


I don't think so. But it might be worth putting something on Rotherham to beat us the week after.
4
Login to get fewer ads

Demoralising on 22:03 - Feb 14 with 9631 viewsA40Bosh

Demoralising on 21:59 - Feb 14 by bosh67

You do realise we will beat Bristol City on Saturday against all odds. That's what we do!


But the whiners don’t want to hear that after the first defeat in five.

“Oh we lost against Sjoke, all the false dawns. Given up on this lot!”

Blah! F’kin blah, piss the bed,

We are not going down!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

1
Demoralising on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 9614 viewsBklynRanger

So many to choose from, but Chair finding time for a laugh and a cuddle with their No. 18 in the last 90 seconds was one of many lowlights
4
Demoralising on 22:06 - Feb 14 with 9591 viewsconnell10

Demoralising on 22:04 - Feb 14 by BklynRanger

So many to choose from, but Chair finding time for a laugh and a cuddle with their No. 18 in the last 90 seconds was one of many lowlights


Chair was total crap tonight. Which makes his giggling even more stupid.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Demoralising on 22:21 - Feb 14 with 9435 viewsRs_Holy

Demoralising on 22:06 - Feb 14 by connell10

Chair was total crap tonight. Which makes his giggling even more stupid.


had one of those infuriating games this evening ... so frustrating.
0
Demoralising on 22:23 - Feb 14 with 9406 viewsRangersw12

Demoralising on 22:03 - Feb 14 by A40Bosh

But the whiners don’t want to hear that after the first defeat in five.

“Oh we lost against Sjoke, all the false dawns. Given up on this lot!”

Blah! F’kin blah, piss the bed,

We are not going down!!!


Fair play for your optimism but that performance has knocked the stuffing out of me 😞
3
Demoralising on 22:24 - Feb 14 with 9380 viewsbosh67

Demoralising on 22:01 - Feb 14 by StanFan

I don't think so. But it might be worth putting something on Rotherham to beat us the week after.


No we'll either lose or draw that one. We'll beat Bristol City.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

0
Demoralising on 22:37 - Feb 14 with 9287 viewsted_hendrix

Demoralising on 22:04 - Feb 14 by BklynRanger

So many to choose from, but Chair finding time for a laugh and a cuddle with their No. 18 in the last 90 seconds was one of many lowlights


Unbelievable, like nothing matters, they just don't 'get It' do they?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

1
Demoralising on 22:41 - Feb 14 with 9240 viewsconnell10

Demoralising on 22:37 - Feb 14 by ted_hendrix

Unbelievable, like nothing matters, they just don't 'get It' do they?


To be fair mate when we go down most of these players won't be here , so no they don't care.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

1
Demoralising on 22:49 - Feb 14 with 9193 viewsA40Bosh

Demoralising on 22:41 - Feb 14 by connell10

To be fair mate when we go down most of these players won't be here , so no they don't care.


31st Jan 2017
Ilias Chair signed permanent contract at QPR
14 Feb 2024, someone sh’ts the bed cos he smirked after a defeat.

Glory Hunter obviously who won’t hang around cos he got fed up of trying to carry the team for 7 years in the Championship 🤷‍♂️

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

0
Demoralising on 22:52 - Feb 14 with 9139 viewsStanisgod

Demoralising on 22:04 - Feb 14 by BklynRanger

So many to choose from, but Chair finding time for a laugh and a cuddle with their No. 18 in the last 90 seconds was one of many lowlights


He knows he's only got to play another 14 games and he's off to hit the first man and pearoller his shots elsewhere, but hey obviously above criticism.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2024 22:53]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

2
Demoralising on 22:52 - Feb 14 with 9134 viewsconnell10

Demoralising on 22:49 - Feb 14 by A40Bosh

31st Jan 2017
Ilias Chair signed permanent contract at QPR
14 Feb 2024, someone sh’ts the bed cos he smirked after a defeat.

Glory Hunter obviously who won’t hang around cos he got fed up of trying to carry the team for 7 years in the Championship 🤷‍♂️


He is to good for 3rd division football he will think so will be off along with a lot of the others.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Demoralising on 22:55 - Feb 14 with 9099 viewsLowerloftLad

Demoralising on 22:49 - Feb 14 by A40Bosh

31st Jan 2017
Ilias Chair signed permanent contract at QPR
14 Feb 2024, someone sh’ts the bed cos he smirked after a defeat.

Glory Hunter obviously who won’t hang around cos he got fed up of trying to carry the team for 7 years in the Championship 🤷‍♂️


Chair gets a free pass every week from fans.

He regularly holds on to the ball for far to long.

Doesn't look up often enough.

Tries to beat a player three times before crossing the bloody thing.

The bid that we turned down was 4.5 Mill
We got 4.5mill for luke freeman and that was years ago now.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2024 22:59]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

1
Demoralising on 22:59 - Feb 14 with 9055 viewsHAYESBOY

What fcked me off was from the beginning our body language was down and slow. Strolling to get the ball for corners and throw ins. Players shrugging their shoulders early doors. No energy in shutting down and then when we have the ball, no movement from anyone.
Tonight is the first time that I think we will go down.

Smells like a trout farm in here

1
Demoralising on 23:02 - Feb 14 with 9035 viewsLowerloftLad

Demoralising on 22:52 - Feb 14 by connell10

He is to good for 3rd division football he will think so will be off along with a lot of the others.


Didn't look out of place when we lost in the league Cup away to charlton last year.

If there coming of smiling it just really F£#ks me off sorry.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

2
Demoralising on 23:06 - Feb 14 with 9008 viewsOakR

Today was diabolical, so many bad performances all over.

Defending set-peices, taking them - the goal is so bad I don't have words for it - should have been headed straight in. Unreal.

So many bad choices going forwards, so slow at times, going backwards instead of forwards, too predictable unbelievably frustrating.

I still think we can stay up but that was such a depressing performance.

Poll: Will we stay up?

0
Demoralising on 23:22 - Feb 14 with 8908 viewsA40Bosh

Demoralising on 22:55 - Feb 14 by LowerloftLad

Chair gets a free pass every week from fans.

He regularly holds on to the ball for far to long.

Doesn't look up often enough.

Tries to beat a player three times before crossing the bloody thing.

The bid that we turned down was 4.5 Mill
We got 4.5mill for luke freeman and that was years ago now.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2024 22:59]


Chair gets a free pass every week from fans. - still gets picked, still shows up, does not hide

He regularly holds on to the ball for far to long. - still gets picked , still shows up, does not hide

Doesn't look up often enough. - still gets picked, still shows up l, does not hide

Tries to beat a player three times before crossing the bloody thing. #Tries.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

0
Demoralising on 04:19 - Feb 15 with 8726 viewsearthdweller

[Post edited 15 Feb 2024 4:24]
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026